Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭shanec1928

theballz wrote: »
    Are these gun for hire lads making big coin - Like how much was lawlor charging? Was he living a flashy lifestyle making decent coin wedge?

Amazes me how he could get away with 8 different murders in this age
    Sure go look at Robbie’s Instagram to see

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Patrick Teer & Adrian Holland, names released

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Sure go look at Robbie’s Instagram to see

A few holidays here and there ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Most of robbies money would have been got on jobs like he was done on,collecting money and the like
    While the few grand for a hit wouldnt last long,if he even got paid for most of them as most where his own paranoia,trading off the reputation lasts a life time. Albeit a short life time

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

John_D3 wrote: »
    Patrick Teer & Adrian Holland, names released

Reading what evidence they have. Don't look Concrete evidence

• Advertisement

Back in my day,early 90s,and going to clubs in town, the mitchell cousins ran nearly all the pills in the clubs at the time
    This was at the very start of the pill generation and they controlled it all,at club level anyway
    Are them mitchells peter and jeffery?
    Jeffery had some downfall
    Wheres fatso?
    Wonder did he hook back up with gilligan that time and escape the net.again

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Back in my day,early 90s,and going to clubs in town, the mitchell cousins ran nearly all the pills in the clubs at the time
    This was at the very start of the pill generation and they controlled it all,at club level anyway
    Are them mitchells peter and jeffery?
    Jeffery had some downfall
    Wheres fatso?
    Wonder did he hook back up with gilligan that time and escape the net.again

Peter is in holland,he went there when he was shot in Spain.
    No he didn't hook up with john as they had a fall out many years ago.
    He is still dipping his toes here and there but on a much smaller scale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Tin

Back in the very early days were there only a handful of yoke dealers around, you could only get them inside the rave clubs as they were relatively rare?

I watched the Notes on Rave in Dublin doc on YouTube, while Manchester London had them since 1987 one contributor said they
    were first introduced here by lads who travelled down from Belfast in 1990 or 1991 and exploded overnight. But if they only arrived then I assume maybe it took a few years before every local header was selling them at house parties and your local disco bar?

I was 14 in 1999 and they were probably easier to obtain than beer for anyone my age at the time , they just seemed to be everywhere (though I didnt get on them myself til I was 17)

Peter is in holland,he went there when he was shot in Spain.
    No he didn't hook up with john as they had a fall out many years ago.
    He is still dipping his toes here and there but on a much smaller scale
    Forgot about the fallout with gilligan
    So is he and jeffery cousins?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Back in the very early days were there only a handful of yoke dealers around, you could only get them inside the rave clubs as they were relatively rare?

I watched the Notes on Rave in Dublin doc on YouTube, while Manchester London had them since 1987 one contributor said they
    were first introduced here by lads who travelled down from Belfast in 1990 or 1991 and exploded overnight. But if they only arrived then I assume maybe it took a few years before every local header was selling them at house parties and your local disco bar?

I was 14 in 1999 and they were probably easier to obtain than beer for anyone my age at the time , they just seemed to be everywhere (though I didnt get on them myself til I was 17)

Those Mitsubishi yokes landed in ‘98 was like a renaissance of sorts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,311 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Any update on gilligan after his arrest? did he get bail or is he still in custody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

In fairness to this thread, Aidy Mulholland was mentioned here within a few hours of Lawlor getting done.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

MrSanchez wrote: »

Ah that chap is touched. Absolutely nothing to show for all the suffering he’s gone through. He’s a simpleton, who’s been made an example of a number of times over debts etc to make other boys in the area look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

John Shanley Ambulance Chaser

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Big jetted out of Dublin today meant to be parro hes gonna get a bang of a conspiracy charge over robbie lawlor. Psni supposed to have loads of stuff from encros linking him to it but wont be enough unless someone sings. His handlers wont save him this time if someone does

LastODC wrote: »
    Big jetted out of Dublin today meant to be parro hes gonna get a bang of a conspiracy charge over robbie lawlor. Psni supposed to have loads of stuff from encros linking him to it but wont be enough unless someone sings. His handlers wont save him this time if someone does

Gone too Dubai for the last supper with DK and co

Gone too Dubai for the last supper with DK and co

No to spain

Those Mitsubishi yokes landed in ‘98 was like a renaissance of sorts
    Speckled doves were the original great brand name in very early 90s
    Chawing the head off yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

The end of BIG on the cards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

No to spain

Interesting. I know his son who lives in UK goes to Spain a lot. Was involved with the horses

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Spouse to 3 batchs the brown speckles spouse to have been gear.Solid them and the mitzis

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Any idea who backs him in Spain or who/where he sources his supply from? Based purely on media reports I thought it might be your man Burger Walsh over there (if he’s still there?) but that would be pure speculation.

theballz wrote: »
    The end of BIG on the cards?

Could be but wouldn't write him off yet hes one slippery f

Thesiger wrote: »
    Any idea who backs him in Spain or who/where he sources his supply from? Based purely on media reports I thought it might be your man Burger Walsh over there (if he’s still there?) but that would be pure speculation.

He bringing in his own stuff since early 2000's. Him and burger dont get on. Panda and big were enemies and burger was micks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

He bringing in his own stuff since early 2000's. Him and burger dont get on. Panda and big were enemies and burger was micks mate

Mate i don't be round that way but does Big stay in that place on Malahide Rd much do ya reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

MBS before them £30 a pop when I first got one but were £50 before that, stayed around £25 for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tiktokboom

Yeah they were "clean yokes".
    Them Mitsubishis would have you twisted, ever hear of Silver Dollars I'd swear there was acid in them too, never came across anything like them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Man in his 40s charged in relation to KMW, and due in court at lunchtime today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Ah right, for some reason I had it in my head he took out Alan Ryan partly as revenge for Panda.

Advertisement