Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Is it just me or do charges be brought far more often in gangland killings in the north and the UK? Do they have lower thresholds of proof or what's the story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

Aidy Mulholland has to be the 37 year old, charged with murder as joint enterprise even though he didn't pull the trigger.

Both should be given medals not murder charges :)

I believe he is one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 6 The Lonesome Ranger

Jim Bean wrote: »
    I believe he is one of them

Any idea who the 45 year old is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

KevJ wrote: »
    Imagine being called a rat for informing on the brutal abduction, torture and dismemberment of a kid. Some folk on here need therapy.

Some gang those evil saps are. Ran to the guards or "mexico" to save their lives. Evil idiots! Some message that was lads!! Your 'gang' is effectively ended ��

Dead men walking. Hell awaits you!

It was the travellers that ran to the guards, Boy bros ran to Mexico

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Correct

So it was RC then? The other two mentioned don't live in Rathmullan.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

I think hes a bit to do with motortrade if its the right person im thinking. Initials PT

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

Aidy Mulholland has to be the 37 year old, charged with murder as joint enterprise even though he didn't pull the trigger.

Both should be given medals not murder charges :)

That probably depends on which side you’re biased towards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

That probably depends on which side you’re biased towards

I've no side, when you take it Mexican style on a young lad whatever they've done, they'll be automatically hated, even in gangland, prepare for the conquances, there will be more than lawlor, they'll bide their time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

I've no side, when you take it Mexican style on a young lad whatever they've done, they'll be automatically hated, even in gangland, prepare for the conquances, there will be more than lawlor, they'll bide their time.

Robbie wasn’t done over that. I think you’re on the wrong track

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

Named as Patrick Teer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Robbie wasn’t done over that. I think you’re on the wrong track

Enlighten me so.

The Dundons were with him, money sezied been handed over to their females after the fact, everything points to his setup for his involvement of the killing of the young lad, with also the debt cleared for the Belfast lad.

UUJ_Lad wrote: »
    Named as Patrick Teer

Wonder if it's the same guy here
    Patrick Teer, age nineteen, was abducted from his home in North Belfast in February 1995, blindfolded for twenty-four hours, and severely beaten by a gang of men. His legs were pushed through the pickets of a wrought iron fence to immobilize them and his limbs were battered with steel pipes.61
    https://www.hrw.org/reports/1997/uk1/
    The age and location match up

Enlighten me so.

The Dundons were with him, money sezied been handed over to their females after the fact, everything points to his setup for his involvement of the killing of the young lad, with also the debt cleared for the Belfast lad.

He could well have been set up because he shot Owen Maguire and wanted to kill Price. Self preservation is a greater motivator than getting justice for a lad they probably cared little for.

It was Maguires guys bringing cash down to the females you mention there, and the Dundon who was with RL in Belfast is now banged up with Price in England.

I'm not saying Robbie wasn't involved in what happened to KMW, I'm just saying he probably wasn't killed for it.

The question is who were they there to collect money for, were they collecting money owed to the Dundons and they enlisted RL as their collector or was it someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/crimewatch-show-jim-donegan-murder-16004333?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

curious why this one is never discussed in this thread-obviously gangland but there hasn't been any discussion like there are for the other shootings?

can it be that because the RA or whatever splinter of it s involved and yous are scared?

just seems like the perfect crime for 10 pages of conjecture unless im missing something, shot while outside a school waiting for your son, horrible.

victim seems like a more likely candidate for the Flashy moniker than the other one, anyone know who killed him or why?

Initials or PM is fine.

thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭6541

How many and who did Robbie Lawlor kill. Am I allowed ask that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/crimewatch-show-jim-donegan-murder-16004333?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

curious why this one is never discussed in this thread-obviously gangland but there hasn't been any discussion like there are for the other shootings?

can it be that because the RA or whatever splinter of it s involved and yous are scared?

just seems like the perfect crime for 10 pages of conjecture unless im missing something, shot while outside a school waiting for your son, horrible.

victim seems like a more likely candidate for the Flashy moniker than the other one, anyone know who killed him or why?

Initials or PM is fine.

thanks lads

Muck story

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

glenboylan wrote: »
    Wonder if it's the same guy here

https://www.hrw.org/reports/1997/uk1/
    The age and location match up

Pat teer got a bad punishment beating in ardoyne for burning top republican EC car who lives in the area. EC was blown up in a car bomb during the troubles but survived it.

I don't thínk this is the same person

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Enlighten me so.

Why do it in your own home. AH might be a pawn in this murder!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

6541 wrote: »
    How many and who did Robbie Lawlor kill. Am I allowed ask that ?

Seems to be pretty much accepted he killed Fred Lynch, Noely Deans and Ken Finn. Lots of speculation about a few others but much less certainty. Media will have him down for at least eight though.

Initials or PM is fine.

thanks lads

That murder occured 2 years ago. There has been several new threads since then. If you go back you will find it was discussed. Also it didnt get reported much in the media south of the border in comparison to murders that occurred south of the border.

Initials or PM is fine.

thanks lads

And actually it has been discussed in this current thread and in the previous one. Several posters were discussing a theory regarding the Kinahans involvement in this particular murder.
    Look closer and you will find.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Thesiger wrote: »
    Seems to be pretty much accepted he killed Fred Lynch, Noely Deans and Ken Finn. Lots of speculation about a few others but much less certainty. Media will have him down for at least eight though.

Are these gun for hire lads making big coin - Like how much was lawlor charging? Was he living a flashy lifestyle making decent coin wedge?

Amazes me how he could get away with 8 different murders in this age

• Registered Users Posts: 20,928 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Initials or PM is fine.

thanks lads

yeah we're scared of the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

yeah we're scared of the internet

thanks for the contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Is it just me or do charges be brought far more often in gangland killings in the north and the UK? Do they have lower thresholds of proof or what's the story.

UK has a functioning police service. Ireland doesn't.

theballz wrote: »
    Are these gun for hire lads making big coin - Like how much was lawlor charging? Was he living a flashy lifestyle making decent coin wedge?

Amazes me how he could get away with 8 different murders in this age

Do a hit. Get paid, blow it. Then got to go again to be paid again. Lawlor had no money worries put it like that

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Do a hit. Get paid, blow it. Then got to go again to be paid again. Lawlor had no money worries put it like that

Yeah but he wasn't on any retainers from any of the crews in Dublin anyway so there would only be the cash from hits.
    The 3 he is certain on we're more personal grudges rather than working for sumbody so the payment would of being a lot less.
    He would of being very lucky getting a few grand a week at most in his dying days

• Advertisement

Yeah but he wasn't on any retainers from any of the crews in Dublin anyway so there would only be the cash from hits.
    The 3 he is certain on we're more personal grudges rather than working for sumbody so the payment would of being a lot less.
    He would of being very lucky getting a few grand a week at most in his dying days

The transport man picked up the bill..RC could never show it but was also very wealthy.

Advertisement