Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie O Sullivan

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Is there anything to stop opponents taking 2 minutes before a shot?

This extra time seems to destabilize the rocket ..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

That reminds me. Good side by side video. Ronnie O’Sullivan made a 147 break faster than it took Mark Selby to play a single shot last year.

https://twitter.com/Livesnooker/status/1293600719250087938?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

I played a lot of snooker in the late 80s/early 90s, never saw anyone smoking in a snooker hall.

Don't know what places you were playing in :confused:

every snooker hall I played in the late 80s early 90ies was like a sauna with the amount of smoke in the air

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Cienciano wrote: »
    That reminds me. Good side by side video. Ronnie O’Sullivan made a 147 break faster than it took Mark Selby to play a single shot last year.

Sickening from Selby, who the hell wants to see that?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Here's a total clearance he made a few years ago, if O'Sullivan did this, his fans would never shut up about it, he has made over 600 century breaks, so it's not he's some hopeless eejit that has to resort to underhand tactics to win a game, he is slow compared to O'Sullivan, but then again so is everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Ronnie O’Sullivan made a 147 break faster than it took Mark Selby to play a single shot last year.

Only to make the rashest choice possible. Those long suffering people either he rates the Northern Ireland Open very highly, or he doesn’t really at all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Wasnt Peter Ebdon at this craic years ago with him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Wasnt Peter Ebdon at this craic years ago with him

He was. Complete ****ing looper that lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

fullstop wrote: »
    He was. Complete ****ing boring looper that lad.

Fixed that for ya

Advertisement