Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin barbers were you don't have to wear a mask

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

You mean, your doctor has given you this note, but hasn't told you your risk profile to covid19.

Seems unbelievably unprofessional, sounds like hse would put you in either very high risk or high risk groupings. Link here.

My GP is very busy.

Half the time she doesn't even know what meds the hospital put me on.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Google number of road deaths in Ireland last year.
    Google covid 19 related deaths this year.

How many covid deaths under 50 have there been ?

Big Gerry wrote: »
    How many covid deaths under 50 have there been ?

How many under 50’s have “chronic respiratory issues”?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

I don't think I am in a high risk group I just have chronic respiratory issues which is not going to kill me but makes my life difficult.

If a respiratory issue is bad enough that it makes it impossible to wear a surgical mask, it is *very* high risk (as opposed to properly fitted FFP2 masks, surgical masks almost don’t affect the air flow).

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I presume these privately owned business can refuse to allow anyone on their premise if they're not wearing a mask? Even if someone has a letter from the parish priest AND their astrologist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

My GP is very busy.

Why are you wasting your time with a GP who is not giving you the appropriate attention and consideration?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

My GP is very busy.

Wow, did she suggest the letter and not wearing masks or did you ask for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

I don't think I am in a high risk group I just have chronic respiratory issues which is not going to kill me but makes my life difficult.

Just Have?? No mate you are in a high risk group. Just cop on. If you can't wear a mask, how will you deal with a ventilator?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Looks like Big Gerry has left the building, too much truth to face up to.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's no big deal wearing the mask at the hairdressers. When they get to the behind the ears bit they just undo the loop, get you to hold the mask against your cheek, do what they have to do and put it back. Repeat on other side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Kamu wrote: »
    A lot of people still won't wear a mask come Monday, guaranteed.

Grafton Barber's Jervais Centre didn't require me (or the 4 other men who got their haircut during the time I was there) to wear a mask today.

€26 euro it cost.

At that price for a haircut youd need to be wearing Vaseline

Advertisement