Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your predictions for the guests on the first Late Late Show in September?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sean O' Rourke or he is now RTE banned :p

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

As long as everybody is practicing kindness

We will all have a swell time

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭tibia

The father and son team from Galway who rescued the girls from the sea.

Tony Holohan

and.....

Phil Hogan

• Registered Users Posts: 81,535 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hope they have some class of an audience, I suppose 30 would be the max given the guests and floor staff etc if they fall in to the 50 people at a venue restriction.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

The guest in the hotel who shopped the 81. Pre recorded in a dark room while wearing a covid mask and using a voice changer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭the-island-man

Phil Hogan fresh off the plane from Belgium with a print off from the Citizens Information website to hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Phil Hogan fresh off the plane from Belgium with a print off from the Citizens Information website to hand.

Cant be fresh off the plane. Something or other about quarantining or self isolating for 14 days or something vague like that

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The house band playing Magical Mystery Tour as he walks on

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭the-island-man

Cant be fresh off the plane. Something or other about quarantining or self isolating for 14 days or something vague like that

That was part of the joke!!

But of course he can, a quick stop at the mater to get trustworthy advice from his medical team and a negative Covid Test Result.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,354 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

The two johnnies and Rory from Rory’s stories

Do a medley with

Nathan carter jimmy Buckley and Margo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,316 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The two johnnies and Rory from Rory’s stories

Do a medley with

Nathan carter jimmy Buckley and Margo

Don’t worry RTÉ have given the two Johnnies a Show!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Hope they have some class of an audience, I suppose 30 would be the max given the guests and floor staff etc if they fall in to the 50 people at a venue restriction.

I hope they have a full audience but they are all in hazmat suits with oxygen tubes
    The house band playing Magical Mystery Tour as he walks on

Get yisser Hogan t-shirts

hogan4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I hope they have a full audience but they are all in hazmat suits with oxygen tubes

Get yisser Hogan t-shirts

hogan4.jpg
    Brilliant, must get me one of those..

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Denny61

Heard the whole show is in honour of King Nathan Carter..presenting him with a life time achievement award and telling him to piss off as the peasants have spoken,and don't want to see him for another 3months instead of the usual 3weeks .....!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

A selection of people who lost loved ones to covid for the misery slot

The cast of fair city to remind us that that pic of a program is back

Whoever is rattling around the RTE canteen

And Paul fecking Mescal

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Matt Damon is back in Ireland

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Una Healy. Modelling her new line of lingerie.
    And boyzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,152 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

• Registered Users Posts: 30,316 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Well we’ve the HSE fella Ronan Glynn
    The women who were rescued at sea and the RNLI. Will he make it more miserable for something that had a positive outcome?
    Then the family of Dr Samar Fatima Ali a frontline worker who does from Covid19.
    Well I got some of them I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

No Sinead O'Connor the health worker, now that is a surprise, maybe the are sparing her till next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,911 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

And Lantern Jaws presenting. Complete picture of joy all round so.

Will never watch it, but I sometimes sneakily watch the posts on the LLS thread for the laugh, cos you won't get much of that on the live show anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭mistersifter

'Irish Women in Harmony' (*shudder*) doing a poxy version of Dreams by the Cranberries.

One of these pain in the hole Zoom collaborations between musicians that shouldv'e been outlawed about a week into covid.

Somewhat predictably, Imelda May and Lisa Hannigan and a clatter of other female Glen Hansards are involved.

Shambolic shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Will there be an audience ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,535 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Will there be an audience ?

I hope do, they are allowed 50 but I think that includes staff and guests so might end up with 20 allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Apart from the great Micheàl O'Muircheartaigh,it's unwatchable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

I hope do, they are allowed 50 but I think that includes staff and guests so might end up with 20 allowed.

Looks like most of it is pre-recorded.

Apart from the great Micheàl O'Muircheartaigh,it's unwatchable.

True, but the thread will be unmissable :)

I see that Ryan is “giddy and excited” about tonight’s show.

The only other person I know who gets “giddy and excited” is my five year old grandson. Enuf said, I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭LennieB

The LLS should have been cut to an hour, particularly during this time and with no audience, far too long a programme. All respect to Ronan Glynn and the family of the doctor who died but we need a break from Covid on a Friday night and something lighter...enough of it on the media already.

• Advertisement

I’m getting a bit concerned that as of now there is no thread in the TV General section for tonight’s LLS. Now I can understand why there is little interest in it, but spare a thought for those of us who watch the thread, not the show. What are we going to do???

Advertisement