Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭RichPersonInsideAPoor

Anyone know what OOM they got to in Waterford for this competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 redalert2

It's 50 per competency

• Registered Users Posts: 36 redalert2

Yes definitely some movement on that panel

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SkyBlue21

I had interview for EO2020 this week - found it very hard to read how well/badly it went. Awaiting new OOM. Also got results from EO2022 & did better across the board this time around… Guess I’ll have to wait & see how it all pans out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SkyBlue21

I was Batch2 #9 (informed Oct 2021). Had interview this week, awaiting results. So I’m hoping that’s a sign that theres movement. I’m new applicant too - sorry I can’t be more help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 MaggiMay2019

Just got INTERVIEW results Dublin OOM 44 … SHOCKED but pleased with results

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Just got word of my placement for Westmeath. After four competitions I’ve finally been successful in getting a job. Anyone who wasn’t successful this time round, don’t give up. Keep trying. I’ve failed at every stage and every time gained a little knowledge to be a little better for the next one.

Just a relief it’s over now but the nerves are kicking in a bit starting such a new line of work ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

They are still interviewing? I'm in batch 4 for Kildare and don't think they will reach it at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 thisprocessisnuts

does anyone know how many positions are they likely to fill in Dublin by the end of the month?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭redmarie

Can anyone shed some light on the Clearance stage? Do Pas ask for my current employers details to contact them? I havent told my current employer i went for EO as im trying to weigh up all my options with childcare and caring for small children etc before accepting a position. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ultimate Ultan

Got the results of my interview and I'm 36 in the OOO for Dublin. Anyone know if that's good or bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭redmarie

Also if you accept an EO position and it doesnt work out for you ( for example work is too tough, or hours dont suit your family needs) Can you go back to your CO position in your current department/organisation?

Im afraid of change as my current CO hours and days suit my familys need. But im also afraid i may never make it through an EO competition again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mature cheese

I’d also be interested in this. Think you can if you’ve passed your probation but what if you’re still in probation?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Fiona Marie

Any update on the Kerry panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭HDonal

I was oom 5 in batch 2 in Kerry and was recently placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Fiona Marie

Congratulations ! My friend is hoping to get called for an interview before the panel expires 🤞🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭RichPersonInsideAPoor

I'll keep my fingers crossed for them

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭aaron5250

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 JohnnyD17

Hi kwestfan08, congratulations!! I'm currently a CO in Westmeath (SEC) and you will be absolutely fine.

I've just got oom 5 in batch 3.3 today. Do you mind telling me what your oom was so that I can gauge if I will make it before the panel closes?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

Yes you can revert to your previous CO department. I’m not entirely sure on how it works but you definitely can. You may not get your specific post back though, at they may have replaced your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭solidasarock

I got my OOM for Dublin. In the 50s. Just checking to see what everyone else had.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Hi

I was OOM 10 in batch 3.2 for Westmeath. Not sure how many to a batch now but they seem to be taking a right few hopefully they reach you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Kass20

I passed my interview for Dublin and I'm happy with my OOM so hopefully I'll get offered a placement before the end of August! What happens next? How many references need to be provided? Do they tell you where they are considering placing you when they ask for the references or do they wait until they've checked all that to let you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 WertdeerSC

I was in batch 2.3 for Meath and had an interview last week... Heard the news that I passed interview and averaged 70% (OOM 1).

Absolutely delighted! Hopefully I'm placed before the panel shuts at the end of the month (unless they end up extending it again)! Two years would be a long time to come this far and not get somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭aaron5250

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Kass20

Batch 6.2 Dublin - my place on the InterD panel has been reached. I was notified by PAS via email from the Clearance Mailbox so for those of you waiting keep an eye on your inbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Bots1966

@Kass20

Delighted for you. congratulations 👏🏿. That gives me a wee bit of hope. I’m in the early 20s OOM in the open competition same me batch as you.

Advertisement