Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 37+ - The Longest Night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Today went very nicely. Digne, Jimenez and Doherty all delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,081 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

36 with Sterling and KDB to come tomorrow and Martial (c), Fernandes, Rashford and TAA on Wednesday.

Up from 2.6k to 1.6k with today's defensive hauls, so super happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,658 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Just Doherty and Patricio today, up to 29 points. 7 left to play, still annoyed about that Ings missed peno!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,990 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Jesus. All my gains wiped out by owning nobody tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

CSF wrote: »
    Jesus. All my gains wiped out by owning nobody tonight

Where does that drop you to?

• Advertisement

Actually something I hadnt thought of they could want to finish as high as possible, I'm guessing here but it's my best guess/punt

I heard/read a piece about Wilder. He seems very impressive and disciplined.

On one of their promotions they had secured the title with 3 games to spare. The players thought ‘good times’ and he had the attitude of winning their final 3 games to hit 100 points, iirc, or some sort of target.

He wouldn’t let them relent. They won their last 3 games.

It’s a good thing to know about managers. We’ve all seen the teams/managers that ‘hit the beach’ once they’ve reached safety but at least with Wilder we know he is relentless and every game matters. For him it’s all about attitude and there is no room for putting your feet up.

I heard/read a piece about Wilder. He seems very impressive and disciplined.

On one of their promotions they had secured the title with 3 games to spare. The players thought ‘good times’ and he had the attitude of winning their final 3 games to hit 100 points, iirc, or some sort of target.

He wouldn’t let them relent. They won their last 3 games.

It’s a good thing to know about managers. We’ve all seen the teams/managers that ‘hit the beach’ once they’ve reached safety but at least with Wilder we know he is relentless and every game matters. For him it’s all about attitude and there is no room for putting your feet up.

Cheers for that, back to the drawing board with me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Doherty and Jimi with 17 points, makes up for my Justin -1 but need big returns from Salah, TAA, Bruno and Tony with the armband as still chasing a 20 point gap. I've a chance.....

Literally forgot I had Patricio in goals too! Another 7 points. A green arrow anyways for a change , was red the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

64 point lead now in main mini (pay league)

Only KDB tonight

Main rival has BSilva Jesus and KDB

Hope a low scoring game with plenty of Pep rotation

• Registered Users Posts: 32,990 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Green&Red wrote: »
    Where does that drop you to?

20525, so pretty much literally where I started the week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Saiss not playing at all worked really well for me, have Pieters to sub on for 12 points, 39 points with 6 players and captain to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,362 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Sounds like DDG may be dropped for the WHU game.

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1285503028301266950

• Registered Users Posts: 48,146 ✭✭✭✭km79

http://twitter.com/DiscoMirror/status/1285508321294856194

There was nothing in his press conference to suggest DDG will be dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 5,658 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

If OGS trusted/rated Romero he would have started him in the SF as he'd played all the previous rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

If OGS trusted/rated Romero he would have started him in the SF as he'd played all the previous rounds

Agree with Kenneth,

I don't see how he drops DDG as Romero plays all cup games so that indicates to me he doesn't want Romero.

Given the importance of the game as well if it didn't work there would be huge backlash.

Think DDG owners are safe, unfortunately for me as MR has him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭siblers

He could be dropped in 38 if he plays badly, hopefully not as I plan to bench boost with him and Martinez

Agree with Kenneth,

I don't see how he drops DDG as Romero plays all cup games so that indicates to me he doesn't want Romero.

Given the importance of the game as well if it didn't work there would be huge backlash.

Think DDG owners are safe, unfortunately for me as MR has him.

Ya thate the biggest part for me, dropping him now would look really bad for ole himself,

http://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1285605515515568131

David silva nailed on for the weekend
    Foden on my bench tonight will be on peps bench Sunday
    A lot could go wrong for me tonight !
    Minimum I need is KDB to match sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Wow, no Mahrez is a hammer blow. Was hoping he could help me make ground in my league.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Definitely swapping Foden for Dilva on Sunday. Would have captained Kev had I known he would start

Pleeeease do something Foden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Gundogan, Silva and Mahrez to start Sunday for Foden, rodi and Bernardo Silva I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Hoping for 1-1 with cancelo and cleverly scoring

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

siblers wrote: »
    Definitely swapping Foden for Dilva on Sunday. Would have captained Kev had I known he would start

Pleeeease do something Foden

Can see a symbolic Silva to Foden sub on Sunday

Wonder what this means for Sunday and specifically Sterling, be nice to see him off at 50min today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

No city players so hoping the goals they' score don't involve KDB and I'm happy out. Not too much to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Is it likely Dilva comes on in second half?

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Markx

Green&Red wrote: »
    Wonder what this means for Sunday and specifically Sterling, be nice to see him off at 50min today

Does this make him a sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Game is on Sky One

• Advertisement

Markx wrote: »
    Does this make him a sell?

Definitely not IMO

Advertisement