Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

GW 37+ - The Longest Night

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭ Dubliner28

66 for the GW leaving me 80ahead in mini league.

Will go -8 now to cover Sterling and Auba possible TC damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ ThunbergsAreGo

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    66 for the GW leaving me 80ahead in mini league.

Will go -8 now to cover Sterling and Auba possible TC damage.

You are 80 ahead there really isnt a need to cover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭ Benimar

61 sees a 5th red arrow in a row since my WC. Chances of my highest ever finish are gone.

Back down to 1,748, which is lower than I was at restart. With all the FHs to be played I’m expecting another significant drop to finish the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,910 ✭✭✭ Cypher_sounds

Ended up on 67(-4) with a whopping 37 points coming from my 3 defenders and keeper. Fernandes and Rashford the only two who didn’t get a return. Well, they did return in the shape of a yellow card each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭ Dubliner28

You are 80 ahead there really isnt a need to cover :)

I know but wary of TC main rival still has. Sterling or Auba could do damage on a TC (long shots I know but possible none the less)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭ KBurke85

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    I know but wary of TC main rival still has. Sterling or Auba could do damage on a TC (long shots I know but possible none the less)

I think Pep said he was gonna use pretty much his full squad over the last two games. I'd say there's a strong chance Sterling is benched given he started midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,947 ✭✭✭ Morzadec

SlickRic wrote: »
    This game is mad.

It's felt like I haven't had a good week in weeks. Now, I'm down from pre-lockdown levels of 10k, but I genuinely thought I'd be far worse than the 36k I'm at.

I mean I had a couple of 20 and 30 point weeks where others had 70s and 80s.

Its not where I aimed for at the start of the season, but its actually respectable enough.

Yeah it's a strange one, I feel like I'm making some big mistakes here the last couple of weeks (e.g. not having Sterling) and am still somehow staying inside the top 5k.

Last season I had a shocker (190k) and felt like I wasn't doing much wrong for the most part from what I remember!

Goalfest in Chelsea-Liverpool saved my week, an okayish 69 points (-4). I'm too far away from those ahead of me to catch up in some leagues. Some great late surges from El Tel and a couple of others - hats off.

Some leagues wrapped up. Others where I'm hanging on to a lead or hanging on to the money-places. So it will be a conservative play for me in the last week rather than a differential punt. I would definitely end the game now if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭ Iused2likebusts

78 and at 20k. In the hunt in a few paid leagues which will make last day interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,802 ✭✭✭✭ gammygils

85 (-4) on BB. Green arrow to 446k my highest this season.Bruno captain fail. Still plssed over Saiss no show, took a hit to get him in for Aurier. 10 point swing and the rest
    However that's FFL. Still HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭ COH

60... 3rd red arrow in 4 weeks and down to 32k.

unHEWT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭ sheroman01

67 (-4). TAA (c) was a nice way to end what felt like an average gw. Dropped a bit to 70k though. Beating last year's 26k will be near impossible with no chips left.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭ Cartman78

63 points and another 4K drop in OR to 32K.

I've started drafting my concession speeches for the various leagues I'm in.

It's been a very damaging few gameweeks....I was briefly flirting with the prize money places in the main FSA league but have floundered since.

Advertisement