Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement Ring Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Update: Ended up going with Bespoke Diamonds..best place we went to by a mile! Thanks for all your help!

Hope the rest of your marriage and life go as well. Good start anyway!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Update: Ended up going with Bespoke Diamonds..best place we went to by a mile! Thanks for all your help!

Glad to hear it :) Out of interest, how did it compared to Voltaire? We had an appointment booked for Voltaire, but ended up cancelling it just because I found the ring I wanted in Bespoke Diamonds first.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Nevelcanevel

woodchuck wrote: »
    Glad to hear it :) Out of interest, how did it compared to Voltaire? We had an appointment booked for Voltaire, but ended up cancelling it just because I found the ring I wanted in Bespoke Diamonds first.

Voltaire were lovely probably would of went with them if we didnt go to Bespoke. They were very patient with me too and there was no pressure to buy. However value wise Bespoke came up trumps against any place we seen and we could get exactly what we wanted, so delighted with the outcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭helen87

Great to hear you got sorted!! best of luck with the rest of your planning!

Advertisement