Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

hate to be selfish but will holidays come down in price

• 09-07-2020 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭ 2lazytogetup

thinking of going skiing in january. and i hear with no americans coming hotels will be empty in September.

is it a good idea to hold off before booking a holiday? Prices may drop. Provided i can find some money.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 62,376 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Beasty

I would recommend Italy in February, around the time of the school holidays. A lot of people came home with some "freebies" this year;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,764 ✭✭✭✭ Gael23

They will either be dirt cheap or really expensive as companies seek to recoup losses. I’m not sure which exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 15,307 ✭✭✭✭ Spanish Eyes

Gael23 wrote: »
    They will either be dirt cheap or really expensive as companies seek to recoup losses. I’m nit sure which exactly

There are special combs for that problem :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,307 ✭✭✭✭ Spanish Eyes

Kilternan will be booked out.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭ Limpy

Slovakia is dirt cheap. Loads of good skiing resorts there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement