Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hate to be selfish but will holidays come down in price

• 09-07-2020 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

thinking of going skiing in january. and i hear with no americans coming hotels will be empty in September.

is it a good idea to hold off before booking a holiday? Prices may drop. Provided i can find some money.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I would recommend Italy in February, around the time of the school holidays. A lot of people came home with some "freebies" this year;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

They will either be dirt cheap or really expensive as companies seek to recoup losses. I’m not sure which exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Gael23 wrote: »
    They will either be dirt cheap or really expensive as companies seek to recoup losses. I’m nit sure which exactly

There are special combs for that problem :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Kilternan will be booked out.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Slovakia is dirt cheap. Loads of good skiing resorts there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement