Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k flip and win. PM ONLY. NO POSTING LINKS

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Just won a Rocco drink would love to swap for a car wash if anyone has one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭Blackjack

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    2 left if anyone wants just PM me.

I’ll take one if you have one left

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Kind Protein bar available for giveaway, to first to quote. Must use by tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Windywanderer

Kind Protein bar available for giveaway, to first to quote. Must use by tonight.

Me please

Sent.
    Me please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

Well thank god that is over since it was the stingiest campaign imo.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

francie81 wrote: »
    Well thank god that is over since it was the stingiest campaign imo.

It did manage to foster a love of frosted drinks for a whole new generation of kids though! :)

You're right though- its kind of hard to be enthusiastic about something when you go for weeks on end without winning anything. Even my 9 and 10 year old gave up and refused to turn the footballs eventually. It takes a bit to poison gambling for a 9 and 10 year old. On the bright hindsight though, it may have taught them better morals for later life.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

Have Hunky Dory Cheese & Onion with 2d, quote for link

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

userduluth wrote: »
    Have Hunky Dory Cheese & Onion with 2d, quote for link

Please

flycd wrote: »
    I’d love them please

pm sent

• Advertisement

Please

sorry gone to above requester

THE CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

I won 4c off petrol twice. That’s it! ��

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

I won fuel twice and I don't even have a car ��

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I did well at the start, managed to win a car wash and swap a few items for a car wash, but it totally dried up after first 3 weeks. Maybe just more people playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bugsyb4

Trying to PM Dónal but having no luck because of fada it seems anyone else have this issue and is there a workaround?

Also if reading this can you PM me your mobile number and I will send you on 4c code to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Folks with screenshots you can use them for another two days !

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭go4it

a bit of feedback , now that it's finished : got a few goodies at the beginning , 2 car washes in consecutive days among other things ; managed to wash the car twice 6 days apart ( after 3 months bot being washed....)n

played mostly from pc browser : after getting red card, if you pressed F5 ( refresh ) before loading the 'lose' screen , you can play forever ( i mean same icons were revealed in different areas no matter what ball you click ) - played for 10 minutes each chance/try ( 1 out of 3 ) much to the dismay of my siblings who tried different times of the day/ different hand/ different location-vpn etc, to change their 'luck' -> software knows how much you win till then, and wont give you anything more 'cause you're hooked anyway...

And for those saying there's nothing to loose by playing 2 min/day : keep playing , we need more customers...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I won an addiction to caffeinated sugar drinks

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bugsyb4

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    Trying to PM Dónal but having no luck because of fada it seems anyone else have this issue and is there a workaround?

Also if reading this can you PM me your mobile number and I will send you on 4c code to use.

I still have this screenshot left if someone wants and have been told by another member that still work.

Just PM me your mobile number and will WhatsApp screenshot to you.

• Advertisement

mrcheez wrote: »
    I won an addiction to caffeinated sugar drinks

Other than the Frozen drinks- the rest were all sugar free?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

must be sucralose then... correction I have an addiction to gut enzyme blockers

mrcheez wrote: »
    must be sucralose then... correction I have an addiction to gut enzyme blockers

At least they've started allowing you get the sugar'ed versions with the Monthly points event- most days you need the sugar hit at least as much as the caffeine. The kinder buenno this month was pretty nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did anyone win a Froster?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Got 2 on two different phones right at the very start.
    It was enough to get the kids hooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    5 phones and never won one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Have 4c if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Anyone win a coffee or sandwich?. Last time won several of both but none this time. Did win 3 car washes in a row though.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Got 2 on two different phones right at the very start.
    It was enough to get the kids hooked.

Finally someone did win them so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

It did manage to foster a love of frosted drinks for a whole new generation of kids though! :)

You're right though- its kind of hard to be enthusiastic about something when you go for weeks on end without winning anything. Even my 9 and 10 year old gave up and refused to turn the footballs eventually. It takes a bit to poison gambling for a 9 and 10 year old. On the bright hindsight though, it may have taught them better morals for later life.

Yep that is very true and well put.

Advertisement