Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k flip and win. PM ONLY. NO POSTING LINKS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

One day left on 4c off if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭tax_tutor1

One day left on 4c off if anyone wants it

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

tax_tutor1 wrote: »
    Yes please

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    New player here, is it true that whether you win or not is pre determined? So it doesn't matter what balls I click?

There's a set number of wins per day but it seems to have dried up for most people in last few weeks and finishes next week.
    For me red cards mostly on top line but if you haven't got 2 of the same on the bottom line, you probably won't win anything anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

okidoki987 wrote: »
    There's a set number of wins per day but it seems to have dried up for most people in last few weeks and finishes next week.
    For me red cards mostly on top line but if you haven't got 2 of the same on the bottom line, you probably won't win anything anyway.

Thanks for the reply. I've only won fuel so far, started playing about 2/3 weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Thanks for the reply. I've only won fuel so far, started playing about 2/3 weeks ago.

same here won the 4c fuel offer about 2/3 weeks ago and nothing since :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

The T&Cs say there is a max of 35K prizes per day and then they recycle those that aren't redeemed later on.

So it's possible the app has become so popular that the 35K are taken very early in the morning and could be why many aren't winning lately, but were at the start when the app was less known.

Also the reason some are winning recently is possibly that they are recycling the non-redeemed ones as this is the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

mrcheez wrote: »
    The T&Cs say there is a max of 35K prizes per day and then they recycle those that aren't redeemed later on.

So it's possible the app has become so popular that the 35K are taken very early in the morning and could be why many aren't winning lately, but were at the start when the app was less known.

Also the reason some are winning recently is possibly that they are recycling the non-redeemed ones as this is the last week.

I have tried playing after midnight.... no joy.

I always play at midnight and no joy. Seems unfair that it's first come first served?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Joey321

Was winning on average every 3days until there was a glitch with there app about 2weeks ago, have only won once since then, anyone else not winning as much in the last couple of weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,178 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I always play at midnight and no joy. Seems unfair that it's first come first served?

What's unfair? They are giving away free stuff, nobody is entitled to win.

bazz26 wrote: »
    What's unfair? They are giving away free stuff, nobody is entitled to win.

I know that, but it should be entirely random

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

mrcheez wrote: »

35k :eek:
    Each day winners will be chosen at random, with the number of daily prizes distributed variable but estimated around 3,500 daily.

Unfortunately it's only 3500 a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

okidoki987 wrote: »
    35k :eek:

Unfortunately it's only 3500 a day.

ah... even more reason then for lack of wins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Don’t play at midnight, you sound like a child waiting for Santa
    Midnight players never win, I tested it for a month on the phone at the start

I agree I used to do that at the start thinking id get some wins early in the day 😂😂 but never won till after 8

I know that, but it should be entirely random

But they are giving away the prizes so can use any algorithm they like, fairly or unfairly. It's not a public service.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭cosmos49

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I agree I used to do that at the start thinking id get some wins early in the day 😂😂 but never won till after 8
    somebody working 9-5

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

Have below, quote for links
    A Yorkie Bar for Free! with 22hrs left on it
    4c off per litre of fuel with 2days

flycd wrote: »
    I’d love the yorkie please

pm sent

userduluth wrote: »
    Have below, quote for links
    A Yorkie Bar for Free! with 22hrs left on it
    4c off per litre of fuel with 2days

I'll take the 4c off please.

• Advertisement

bazz26 wrote: »
    I'll take the 4c off please.

pm sent

userduluth wrote: »
    pm sent

Thank you kindly, I'll be using it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Anyone have a car wash who'd like a protein bar instead? Just won this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Sonya4u

Hoboo wrote: »
    Anyone have a car wash who'd like a protein bar instead? Just won this afternoon.

I can swap with you, its a car wash screenshot but will work in any location.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Leinster90

I have 4c off per litre of petrol if anyone would like to swap for a car wash?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

If anyone has a 4c off going I'd very much appreciate it. Unfortunately I've nothing to swap as I haven't won anything in a few weeks. Thanks.

shocksy wrote: »
    If anyone has a 4c off going I'd very much appreciate it. Unfortunately I've nothing to swap as I haven't won anything in a few weeks. Thanks.

If someone who doesn't drive wins a carwash and is willing to send it to me, I’ll send you my 4c off voucher which expires on Friday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Leinster90 wrote: »
    If someone who doesn't drive wins a carwash and is willing to send it to me, I’ll send you my 4c off voucher which expires on Friday.

If someone doesn't drive- what are they going to do with a 4c off/litre of fuel voucher?

If someone doesn't drive- what are they going to do with a 4c off/litre of fuel voucher?

Try reading what I quoted. Maybe more slowly this time if you’re not too quick on the uptake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Leinster90 wrote: »
    Try reading what I quoted. Maybe more slowly this time if you’re not too quick on the uptake.

I'd say you're the one that's not too quick on the uptake.

Advertisement