Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k flip and win. PM ONLY. NO POSTING LINKS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Maybe their sales have fallen off a cliff- with people driving a lot less than normal- and they simply can't afford a promotion like this anymore?

That is true, I was surprised that it came back this time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

4c off per litre - idealy looking for car wash if someone has it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭mikeecho

The least they could do is reload the prizes for people who actually use Circle K as regular customers- they'd be fairly easy to identify through use of the app/loyalty scheme system..........

Why... The idea of these competitions/promotions is to get new customers, to get people that wouldn't normally go into a circle k.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

mikeecho wrote: »
    Why... The idea of these competitions/promotions is to get new customers, to get people that wouldn't normally go into a circle k.

Most of those- are going in, collecting their 'prize' and departing- not to return until they have their next 'prize' to collect. Even discussion threads like this one here- promote that sort of behaviour.

Most of those- are going in, collecting their 'prize' and departing- not to return until they have their next 'prize' to collect. Even discussion threads like this one here- promote that sort of behaviour.

What's going on in this forum only represents a tiny percentage.

Circle k aren't giving away free stuff out of the goodness of their heart. It's a promotion to get people into the shop.
    Lots of people feel uncomfortable going in just to grab something for free, many will make a purchase.

It's a bit like petrol stations giving free coffee to front line workers, most will purchase a snack to go with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Anyone 4cent not being used ive notting to swap at the moment going to fill up now

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I know a woman working there and she said hardly anyone collects a prize and leaves and those that collect prizes are embarrassed half the time and whisper they have won something

I can believe that. Another problem is the lack of Circle K stations the nearest one to me is over 30 miles away. The one in the town I live in changed to Top. The one 10 miles away is an express. What a pity I only saw this thread now my 4 cent off expired I could have screenshot it to someone. As I am heading to Cavan today I spun it again and won a caramel nut bar. I will be able to get that. I presume you screenshot prizes if that is the case I can do that next time I win. That is if I do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,644 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I presume you screenshot prizes if that is the case I can do that next time I win. That is if I do!!

Yeah screenshots work even after the "official" time to collect has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

i'm happy with what i've won
    it was all free

i don't expect circle k to go mucking around with their game in order to please some people who just like to give out and complain about nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭EDavey20

Have a Nocco Carribean to swap for something else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

4cent off to swap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭garrettod

Maybe their sales have fallen off a cliff- with people driving a lot less than normal- and they simply can't afford a promotion like this anymore?

Hi,

I would have thought that most of the prizes are sponsored by the manufacturer / distributor, be it Pepsi, VitHit, HonkyDoreys etc. They are all getting a lot of free publicity from this game, so must be helping to fund it, one way or another.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

I haven't won in over two weeks. My wife is the same. Any four c off to swap for my next win.

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi,

I would have thought that most of the prizes are sponsored by the manufacturer / distributor, be it Pepsi, VitHit, HonkyDoreys etc. They are all getting a lot of free publicity from this game, so must be helping to fund it, one way or another.

If you play the regular play or park, the monthly free gift comes out of the pocket of the station owner.
    A mate owns a circle k express, and that's how it works.

But given that this flip game isn't available at express locations, maybe the items are supplied by the various manufacturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭garrettod

For those who haven't won anything for a while, have you been buying fuel during the same period and collecting points for same?

I read over the T&Cs for the game last night and while it virally states that winners are random, I struggle to believe it, at this stage.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Would anyone have a 4c off? Will swap for what I win next.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

garrettod wrote: »
    For those who haven't won anything for a while, have you been buying fuel during the same period and collecting points for same?

I read over the T&Cs for the game last night and while it virally states that winners are random, I struggle to believe it, at this stage.

Playing on 3 phones here- haven't won anything in over 3 weeks. Buy between 30 and 50 Euro of fuel weekly (and other bits and pieces for the kids- esp. those damn slushies). Not a very happy customer.........

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

bailey99 wrote: »
    I haven't won in over two weeks. My wife is the same. Any four c off to swap for my next win.
    I'm the same, easily over 2 weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭indenial

I'm the same, easily over 2 weeks now.

Nothing in 3 weeks for myself and the wife. We were winning every 2-3 days each.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Have a car wash with 1 hour left on it if anyone wants to get their car washed on this lovely day... :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Please

Sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

looks like they gave away too many items too soon...they should load it back soon hopefully no wins 3 weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭gussieg

Won a car wash for somebody last Friday, they deleted it before I could contact them... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

gussieg wrote: »
    Won a car wash for somebody last Friday, they deleted it before I could contact them... :(

I’d love it if it’s still available please?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Cooper59 wrote: »
    I’d love it if it’s still available please?

Last Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 12,443 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

looks like they gave away too many items too soon...they should load it back soon hopefully no wins 3 weeks now

4 weeks and counting. Won nothing in August on any of my phones. I probably should stop bothering. I gave the lot away on here anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

27 July my last win, and I hadn't won much at all before that!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

Air freshner with 20 ish hours left for who ever wants

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

Air freshner with 20 ish hours left for who ever wants

Please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

4C off per litre for anyone. 1 day to use it!

Advertisement