Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k flip and win. PM ONLY. NO POSTING LINKS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Have Vit Hit or Pepsi Max for Car Wash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Anyone want a can of Nocco? First to quote can take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

Anyone want a can of Nocco? First to quote can take it.

i'll take it

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭confusicus

Protein bar for swap for coffee or offers

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cooper59 wrote: »
    Please

Sorry was PM'd gone if I win again I'll PM you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

Have a hydro striker to swap with a car wash...

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

App working again! Yay!

Edit: One extra way to not win anything! :-)

All family members tried today and won nothing. None of us have won anything in nearly a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

2 phones at home.nothing won since last 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Slightly off topic won and redeemed a free car wash (made sure to scan my tag) now I’m entitled to a free wash based on their loyalty thing . Think it was pre filled as a promotion with stamps. Anyone know can I get the most premium wash as the free one

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭maniac2003

All family members tried today and won nothing. None of us have won anything in nearly a week.

Yeah at least 2 weeks here, 3 devices

• Advertisement

I’ve 4c of petrol per litre I’ll swap for sandwhich, chocolate or cake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

maniac2003 wrote: »
    Yeah at least 2 weeks here, 3 devices

Didn't win anything for 3 weeks now using 3 phone numbers. We did win almost every day prior to that. Maybe they have a cap on the number of wins per phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

Slightly off topic won and redeemed a free car wash (made sure to scan my tag) now I’m entitled to a free wash based on their loyalty thing . Think it was pre filled as a promotion with stamps. Anyone know can I get the most premium wash as the free one

You can get top premium wash. i had one in the past with stamps.

Protein bar - 2 days left, first to reply

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nemefuria

confusicus wrote: »
    Protein bar - 2 days left, first to reply

please?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭_dof_

nocco carribean for someone who will use it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

_dof_ wrote: »
    nocco carribean for someone who will use it tomorrow

Please

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭_dof_

Please

Sent by pm. At least I think it was, I sent it a couple of times but it doesn't appear in my sent items in the private messages for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Amouar wrote: »
    Didn't win anything for 3 weeks now using 3 phone numbers. We did win almost every day prior to that. Maybe they have a cap on the number of wins per phone number?

I'm thinking that there's a cap as well..
    It's been dry here for a while.

Now... If I make up a number ie 088 1234567 and use that, I'll win something, but obviously can't claim it.

Edit.

Just used a made up 088 phone number and..

Screenshot-20200817-234332.jpg

I've just repeated that on a few made up phone numbers, and every one, got 4c off fuel.

Screenshot-20200817-235032.jpg

nemefuria wrote: »
    please?

sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

mikeecho wrote: »

Now... If I make up a number ie 088 1234567 and use that, I'll win something, but obviously can't claim it.

Edit.

I've just repeated that on a few made up phone numbers, and every one, got 4c off fuel.

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

mikeecho wrote: »

Edit.

Would have thought by doing this you are depriving somebody of winning a prize by putting in dummy numbers that can't get or won't use any winning codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Pepsi Max anyone? Only 8 hours left.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭mikeecho

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Would have thought by doing this you are depriving somebody of winning a prize by putting in dummy numbers that can't get or won't use any winning codes?

Yes. You're probably correct.

But I did it as an experiment to show that whole "game" is rigged, there is nothing random about it.

In an earlier post I showed how the outcome is predetermined no matter which ball you click on.

Every user will get a predetermined amount of specific prizes .

Let's just keep swapping, that way we all get what we want

I want free Vit Hits

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

Pepsi Max anyone? Only 8 hours left.

Please

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Long shot, would anyone like a vit hit for a car wash? I’ll send on anything else I win.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

I have hunky dorys looking to swap for vit hit, nocco or 4c petrol.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The least they could do is reload the prizes for people who actually use Circle K as regular customers- they'd be fairly easy to identify through use of the app/loyalty scheme system..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

It has definitely been changed this year. I have played all the previous times, and I might have had a few days here and there not winning but nothing like this time around. We have 3 phones in this house and we have all stopped getting any win. 30 July was my last win and I only won 4 times before that, my partner the same only 3 times. Last time I won nearly everyday sometimes twice a day , if I claimed the prize early. If you look at the Facebook page everyone is saying the same thing about playing previous games and now this game they had a win or two at the start and now nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Maybe their sales have fallen off a cliff- with people driving a lot less than normal- and they simply can't afford a promotion like this anymore?

Advertisement