Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,424 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Coffeeside admiring Seph's photos.

Although it looks like he was stalking the cat and follow him home. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Diamonds reminded me.. I was thinking that we're gonna miss out on Daves sunrise pics now thanks to the bloody time change. They really lifted the spirits in the morning.
    He hasn't put up some pics for a while. They're always so good.

It's nice to see these posts guys :) I'll be back on form shortly, I had 10 days off and didn't see the sunrise! :D Once I figure out when it is I will share! I checked the picture count on the new camera yesterday and I have taken 1136 pictures in 3 weeks! Mostly crap, but learning the mechanics of the camera.

Back at the desk and the brain is fried with coffee! :pac: To say I did F*** A** while I was off is an understatement! Feel well and truly refreshed! Time off even during these times is so good for the brain! :) Hope everyone is in good form, now to go back a few pages and catch up on what has been going on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It's nice to see these posts guys :) I'll be back on form shortly, I had 10 days off and didn't see the sunrise! :D Once I figure out when it is I will share!

According to my weather app 07:14!

No pressure:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Horizontal on the sofa, just finished watching most of the film The Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Very good! :)

Lost my beloved book copy of Lord of the Ring in my last move and miss it so much. I used to reread it every winter. ( no emoticon for tears!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Bedside, sipping a coffee and watching Netflix til it's time to get Grumpy's dinner. Dirty oul day out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I usually don’t get to look out of these windows :)

530812.jpeg

530814.jpeg

Carside, supermarket carpark. It's getting dark too early! How am I supposed to get my walk in?!

Got stopped by a lovely handsome guard with a big cork accent on the way home from work. Why are all the guards I meet always from cork? He had a chat with me about the electric car. (much to the annoyance of the people waiting behind I'm sure). He was so nice. That's the first checkpoint I've seen since the new restrictions came in. I always get nervous, like I have a body in the boot or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭global23214124

About to watch burlesconi videos to attempt to imitate his accent in an elaborate game we are playing for our friend for his birthday.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At home, wrapping up work for the day.

Very chilly out there this evening. Bangers and fireworks going off intermittently in the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

At home, wrapping up work for the day.

Very chilly out there this evening. Bangers and fireworks going off intermittently in the distance.

That's so selfish for all the animals. It really makes me cross. It terrifies dogs and cattle.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Although it looks like he was stalking the cat and follow him home. :D

Well the cheek of ya leggings! that pathway is on the way to the park and she just happened to be there!

:-P
    I always get nervous, like I have a body in the boot or something!

Ehhh how come so BB there's a hand hanging out of the boot of your car so ? :eek:

I'm deskside with a cupan tae and 2 squares of creamy lindt chocolate and I'm not sharing :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) evenings are getting darker earlier now. Electric car you say BB, does it have a good range?

so sad about the tragic incident in cork may they rest in peace :(

Cork guards are very popular with wherers, that's the second one smitten in a week! Did this fella have freckles too, Buile?

Purple, I couldnt agree about the bangers, haven't heard any round here yet but you have reminded me to keep the moggies locked in til after Halloween, not because of fireworks as they seem to be immune to them, but because every year sickos use the day to do awful things to cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, testing out a new tool for a blog article. Ever get the feeling of dealing with a solution that you can't find the problem for?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I meant to say I couldn't agree MORE about the bangers! Can't edit my post cos glitch butch is back

Autosport wrote: »
    Electric car you say BB, does it have a good range?

Yes Garda. Decent range alright. I'm very happy with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭3d4life

smurfjed wrote: »
    I usually don’t get to look out of these windows :)...

Italy ... private jet .... Its gotta be the opening scene of 'Avanti!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veghGWXjTXg

( sorry, YT zapped the English language version a few years ago )

( Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUaouHzYHD0 :) ... Anyone identify as the Miss Pamela Piggot ? )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Making the 10 metre commute from the desk to the sofa.

Will read champagne football for the evening. Gripping so far on how Delaney consolidated power in the FAI. What a crook.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Cork guards are very popular with wherers, that's the second one smitten in a week! Did this fella have freckles too, Buile?

Oh yeah I forgot about that! See all the guards are from cork! No freckles but big blue eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yes Garda. Decent range alright. I'm very happy with it!

I’ve never been called a Garda before so that’s a first :D I think I’ll stick my my diesel vroom vroom as I would (before covid) be a high mileage driver :)

• Advertisement

Well the cheek of ya leggings! that pathway is on the way to the park and she just happened to be there!

Ehhh how come so BB there's a hand hanging out of the boot of your car so ? :eek:

Be quiet now you, or you might end up in the boot!
    I'm deskside with a cupan tae and 2 squares of creamy lindt chocolate and I'm not sharing :-P

Lindt is too special to share with just anybody!

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all :) evenings are getting darker earlier now. Electric car you say BB, does it have a good range?...

Auto, wouldnt you think its one of those 4 motor Tesla yokes that goes from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds ?

Its called 'ludicrous' ... or at least something like that

I'm gonna take BB's hounds into safe keeping untill she gets something sensible :D

3d4life wrote: »
    Auto, wouldnt you think its one of those 4 motor Tesla yokes that goes from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds ?

Its called 'ludicrous' ... or at least something like that

I'm gonna take BB's hounds into safe keeping untill she gets something sensible :D

:eek: :eek: You stalking me or what 3d4life?!?! :P

:eek: :eek: You stalking me or what 3d4life?!?! :P

Never be able to catch up with you with that car you have :P

3d4life wrote: »
    Never be able to catch up with you with that car you have :P

:D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking out the window, the outside light went off :eek:
    Be quiet now you, or you might end up in the boot!

source.gif

Lindt is too special to share with just anybody!

:-P :-P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, TV on but listening to the superb new Faithless album All Blessed on my iPad. Brilliant stuff! :):cool:

Will get dinner on shortly.

Couchside, TV on but listening to the superb new Faithless album All Blessed on my iPad. Brilliant stuff! :):cool:

Will get dinner on shortly.

Watcha making JT?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahhhhhhhhhhh night off, phew..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Hi all

Started couch to 5k today. Hopefully I complete the program.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement