Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,714 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Caramel Biscuit Bars or Fruit Pouch 30g on scratchcard

Wok Noodles or Family Shampoo on scratchcard

White Chocolate or Ginger Nuts on scratchcard

My local has Noodles, same weight and price, but different brand and product number. Don't see them getting the correct version soon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Manager is local Lidl said they didn't have the fruit pouch in stock and wouldn't have them anytime soon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Anyone else’s lidl putting the treats outside the tills on the way out of shop? Asked today could I grab Jaffa cakes on way out, told I had to get it to scan. I said that’s so awkward he said I know I’ve asked. It makes no sense.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

One of my local stores does, the other doesn't. 🤷

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭Nollog

they have displays at the packing shelves in both stores here, have for ages. grabbed a jam from it once when the other freebie wasnt scanning

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭go4it

same here. probably the person at the till can manually override the item code? 0205639 instead of 0205629

03/03

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,330 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Weird glitch this morning, hasn't happened to me before - LIDL plus scanned ok but activated coupons weren't applied?

It was a 1 euro off so it wasn't due to incorrect product code.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Happened me a few weeks ago. Deactivate coupons, activate them again and rescan your QR code and should then work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Same with my local as I found out this evening, was actually at the till and didn't realise until I didn't see it discounted

The checkout girl asked me if I wanted to double back and grab another, I told her that's the only one they have, it's the only one they ever had, she didn't care but voided it and said "thank you" to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭SourSessions

The €5 off voucher is working now

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Cookiee

If anyone tries the 5€ off 25€ in a store that's not ballycullen and it works, please let us know! I'm hoping it does work at other stores like other vouchers did in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

"Displays at the packing shelves" ...after the tills? Which store is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Can also confirm the Birds Eye chicken dippers are the 38 pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah keen to know this myself. I could actually get to the Ballycullen store but would pass three other Lidls on the way there so hoping it works in all stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

can confirm it works in other stores, just used it elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 39 coupons1987

Can also confirm it works in other stores

• Advertisement

On app - Chocolate Orange in-store price: €1.49 Lidl Plus price: 73c Product size: 125g

Have never seen this instore. It was not there yesterday either. Is it nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

Got TWO scratchcards yesterday after shopping. 😀

First time this has happened to me. Normally I get up to two per week, one at a time.

Any comments?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭amber2

Looked for the chocolate orange, no sign and haven’t seen it before. They only had the giant buttons on the end isle where treat items are located.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭d1980

Does anyone know if you can use briquettes as part of the 5 off 25 spend?

Thanks

The noodles or shampoo voucher disappeared on the app for me, now it just came back with different product code so it seems they updated it, of course it disappeared when I was at lidl, and now I'm home it's there!

Doesn't mention briquettes, I'd say try and get them

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭d1980

Thanks for that. I noticed it didn't say briquettes but thought unusual it didn't mention any middle aisle stuff so will give a go over the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Father Frisky

It's the chocolate orange and almond bar, I got one earlier. If you scroll down from the coupon the code is at the bottom of the page

Can also confirm the codes above for fiver off work in other stores. I used mine to get a fiver off the George foreman grill they had on sale. Thanks to whoever posted.

Also noticed no weekend super savers on the leaflet this week, looks like they are not doing them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭lucalux

On the weekend super savers, I noticed just now, if I googled that term, it brought me to the 'Inflation Busters' page of offers, so that might just be a rebranding thing maybe?

https://www.lidl.ie/c/inflation-busters/c481/w1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Those inflation busters are cack. Prices same as any other supermarket. They've DOUBLED the price of a tin of beans. I mean if baked beans aren't a staple for people on a tight budget what is?

Advertisement