Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jennifer zamparelli show thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

No doubt she will appear on LLS on Friday to discuss the trauma.

a full act of contrition required in order to be accepted back into the bosom of her progressive tribe - the irish media

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

This is a publicity stunt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭TheDavester

This is a publicity stunt

just like her career

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Hurrache wrote: »
    She was some gob****e for doing so, then claiming she was getting abuse, which she didn't seem to be, then doubled down, and then whatever happened this morning. She was all over the place.

like her peter casey moment last year

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭DrSerious3

What is this supposed to be? A sentence? statement? A Poem?

You should post it on facebook though, I'm sure a well written coherent sentence like this would garner quite a few likes and shares.

Did you used to post under Sk8rboi or some other stupid username like that? You have the same infuratongly patronising tone as they had.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

She’s like what comes after having an Enema ~ ~ ~ Better Out Than In ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

In the uk djs start off on radio bbc 1 ,when they reach a certain age they move over to bbc radio2 or some classic hits radio station.
    I Listen to dave fanning on saturday and sunday.
    He talks about music, tv, film,s what ever is going on in pop culture at the moment.it is very entertaining, and he really knows about the history of music,
    not just what was in the charts 5 years ago.
    With streaming music,app,s etc i wonder how much young people actually listen to a
    pop music radio station .
    I dont listen to anyone else on 2fm, but i wonder should there be an age limit .If you are over 4o should you be on 2fm.
    I think every radio station now needs x amount of female presenters on air,
    the days when all djs were male are long gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭applehunter

Who want to listen to a load annoying women on the radio in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

She said she was getting abused on Twitter and then it was put to her that after reading everything mentioned to her that no abuse was found. Then she said that the abuse was is her DMs. This is despite the fact that her DMs are closed and only people that she follows can DM her.

She is a fantasist. She was a fantasist last year with Peter Casey and she is a fantasist now. She is a genuinely dangerous person. The type of person you'd want witnesses in the room for any encounter with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

The Anti Maskers were encouraged to email in their excuses for not wearing a mask.

Id say it was too Hot of a topic to cover.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

Is she getting any patie? Day in day out on about it.

Xtrail14 wrote: »
    Is she getting any patie? Day in day out on about it.
    Is that Deep Roger ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

NIMAN wrote: »
    To be fair, she got the job because she was already doing other work for RTE.

Bridget & Eamonn on TV and she was on breakfast radio as part of a 3 team show.

She is better as a co presenter

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Fair to say I'm not Jen's biggest fan.

I don't know if anyone heard the breakfast republic interview with snooker legend Steve Davis a few years back, she was a disgrace, constantly interrupting him and screaming and generally being an arsehole.

She's insufferable as a co-presenter and quite simply an abomination as a presenter.

She needs to go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭The_Dark_Lord

Jennifer Zamparelli has no gravitas.

Jennifer Zamparelli has no gravitas.
    Well the gravitas of a Fart Bubble ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

El Sueño wrote: »
    She needs to go away.

My understanding is that she had absolutely ZERO radio experience pre-2014 (as part of a national youth station breakfast trio) ???

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭maniac2003

She said she was getting abused on Twitter and then it was put to her that after reading everything mentioned to her that no abuse was found. Then she said that the abuse was is her DMs. This is despite the fact that her DMs are closed and only people that she follows can DM her.

She is a fantasist. She was a fantasist last year with Peter Casey and she is a fantasist now. She is a genuinely dangerous person. The type of person you'd want witnesses in the room for any encounter with her.

She's the new Twink. Just as delusional as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭radiotrickster

riclad wrote: »
    I dont listen to anyone else on 2fm, but i wonder should there be an age limit .If you are over 4o should you be on 2fm.

Being in touch with the audience and having good presenting skills is more important than age imo. Steve K on Spin 1038 in Dublin must be in his 40s and his show is great.

maniac2003 wrote: »
    She's the new Twink. Just as delusional as well.
    Nobody needs a New Twink nor the Old Twink Either :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Theres something sociopathic about her. Her and that Blathnaid yoke are cut from the same cloth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Ah she was great when she started out and was pretty much unknown:

Meh, just ripped off Dennis Pennis. Anyone could prank those Z listers.

Not so politically Correct there.

That was before she “ Took the Woke Shilling ! ! ! “ :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭maniac2003

blinding wrote: »
    Not so politically Correct there.

That was before she “ Took the Woke Shilling ! ! ! “ :eek:

This will be shown in schools in years to come to show kids that being rude is not cool. Mouthy like some one who has a load of gak up their nostrils.

maniac2003 wrote: »
    This will be shown in schools in years to come to show kids that being rude is not cool. Mouthy like some one who has a load of gak up their nostrils.

Obviously that was he Schtick at the time ! !

Now she has to be Wokey Woke because that is the fashion of these times ! !

She is as original as a Fart in a Cave ! !

Also what is Glenda Gilson like in the thumbnail of that first vid? That has to be the least flattering image of her I've ever seen. She looks like an overexcited horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Am I missing something or are this thread and this ‘blinding’ person somehow exempt from the rules? The abuse towards Jen Z is unwarranted — shouldn’t you be discussing/criticising the show and not having a nasty pathetic pop at the host?

Advertisement