Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

There's a "Holiday" punch card for 500 points available now.
    Have to get 2 achievements in the EA catalogue to unlock.
    Anyone know any handy achievements in EA games? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭Treppen

marcbrophy wrote: »
    There's a "Holiday" punch card for 500 points available now.
    Have to get 2 achievements in the EA catalogue to unlock.
    Anyone know any handy achievements in EA games? :)

Similar question over on Reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftRewards/comments/jszgia/two_easy_achievements_for_ea_play_game/

Tl;Dr
    Dante's Inferno , watch initial cutscene then play for 10 seconds will give you 2 quickies

Sea of solitude also

Dante will do nicely, thanks Treppen :)

Dante will do nicely, thanks Treppen :)

Just to add, ain't nothing registering for a lot of people for different tasks. Hold off a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Treppen wrote: »
    Just to add, ain't nothing registering for a lot of people for different tasks. Hold off a while.

Yeah been on a mission to force myself to complete Gears 5 of late (I used to love those games but this is just effort) and I got a few achievements last night that I notice didn't count towards any of the quests

• Advertisement

Think they're popping now.

Similar question over on Reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftRewards/comments/jszgia/two_easy_achievements_for_ea_play_game/

Tl;Dr
    Dante's Inferno , watch initial cutscene then play for 10 seconds will give you 2 quickies

Sea of solitude also

Just got the Dante achievements, didnt count towards the punch card though :(

theteal wrote: »
    Just got the Dante achievements, didnt count towards the punch card though :(

I haven't tried it myself yet, just going on Reddit info. Did you punch in the thing after?
    There's a few more on Reddit link.
    Just checked there and EA not punching in for many people.

BTW don't forget to install games through the app for the other quest.

Hotshot racing can be played on cloud .
    For easy achievements play about 3 races

I haven't tried it myself yet, just going on Reddit info. Did you punch in the thing after?
    There's a few more on Reddit link.
    Just checked there and EA not punching in for many people.

BTW don't forget to install games through the app for the other quest.

Yup, "punched in" after and it just brings me to the list of EA Play games available to install - which includes Dante. I'm expecting it's just a delay but, will check later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭recyclops

yeah i got a few achievements in zuma revenge and the punch card is still acting up

Update the holiday card only updated with ea games when I played an xbox one game not a 360

Got two Easy ones in Rory mc ilroy golf

Lads, Peggle 2 is easy for 2 EA achievements. The game is a small download too. Little bubble bubble type puzzle game, I got the 2nd achievement at the start of the 4th round, all in less than 10 mins

There's a 1,000 points punch card for Fifa 21 on X|S.
    You need to get an achievement, but I just went into Volta football and it popped an achievement on the xbox one version.
    So if you go that before, will be a handy pop.
    Another easy achievement is play a women's match. Pick a custom match, select a women's team for and against. Pick 1 goal wins. Centre and pass it back to your keeper. Score an OG, the game will end and the achievement will pop :)

There's a 1,000 points punch card for Fifa 21 on X|S.
    You need to get an achievement, but I just went into Volta football and it popped an achievement on the xbox one version.
    So if you go that before, will be a handy pop.
    Another easy achievement is play a women's match. Pick a custom match, select a women's team for and against. Pick 1 goal wins. Centre and pass it back to your keeper. Score an OG, the game will end and the achievement will pop :)

What's Volta?
    I'm gonna try the freeplay version for Xbox one anyway

What's Volta?

Remember Fifa Street?
    It's that, but now included with regular Fifa :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

The only reason I know about Volta at all is the hilarious viral giant goalkeeper bug that EA decided to not fix.

What's Volta?

Do you get the freeplays with EA play with gamepass and do acheivements appear?

recyclops wrote: »
    Do you get the freeplays with EA play with gamepass and do acheivements appear?

Ya some games on EA have free play (with Gamepass Ultimate ).

So I tried Volta for a few games , then Women's, got the achievement alright, but it wouldn't punch in for the 1000 :( (I have an Xbox one S).

Played about 6 games on Peggle 2 and got 4 achievements for EA quest.

Nearly at 40,000 points now. Think I'll keep going.

Yeah I chanced my arm at the Fifa 1000 but no dice on the One X

• Advertisement

Sea of Solitude easy achievement walkthrough here

Theres bing app punch card for an easy 500 points

There's a Rocket League punch card for 2500.
    You've to spend a minimum of €9.10 on credits, but season 2 started today and if you had planned on buying in on the premium tier, then you may as well get reward points too :)

UK ?

You're UK based... You might be interested in this shoppix + create your own barcodes "exploit"

https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftRewards/comments/k9qt5e/bought_with_ms_rewards_and_it_came_a_day_earlier/

Might be a bit risky

Sorry yeah, didnt realise it was a geo thing on that one. Nah I'm not risking any messing around. I'm on course to hopefully save £100 off the price of a series x purchase planned for march/april, in too deep to fcuk it up now

How many points for a £ conversion teal? :)
    It's costing 23,250 for €25 on the IE side!

How many points for a £ conversion teal? :)
    It's costing 23,250 for €25 on the IE side!

29,250 for £25, that's with some level 2 discount applied too - I wouldn't be surprised if that was only good for first redemption and it goes up to full "price" (31,000) after

Hidden in the "show all" part at the top of the rewards app is treasure hunt 100pts. I hardly ever check there as it's usually just purchase games rewards.

• Advertisement

There is a fortnite punch card I would gave skipped as I thought I'd to spend money.

You don't at all, easy 500 points.

Advertisement