Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 330e 2020

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Standing charge is a cost of having a house, not a cost of having an EV. Extra kWh used are attributable to having an EV.

Except in one case I can think of, but I'm really being pernickety here, if you changed provider to take up a better tariff only because you have an EV, the difference between your old standing charge and new standing charge could be attributed to EV.

But in reality, completely meaningless

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Summitatem

King motors have a recent YouTube video up about a 530e. He says they've sold hundreds and never had to go to BMW for anything.

That would suggest no horrible warranty claims but idea do they service their customers cars also.

Deane Motors said a couple of years ago the 330e / 530e / BMW phev system was a potential expensive disaster but as mentioned by someone it's the 1 or 2% chance of a €10k bill v the 10 or 20% chance of a €1 or €2k bill with an ICE.

I had €1k of AdBlu problems with a 4 year old A4 but it was warranty covered as I'd just bought it. I'm likely due another issue shortly 80k Kms later ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭User1998

There was actually someone on here who had the hybrid system repaired by an independent in Dublin for a relatively good price. Wasn’t €10k or anything.

Advertisement