Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide... TV's Greatest Drama Character

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Got to be Frank Underwood. The character you love to hate and so quotable.

And the butchery begins!

• Necro wrote: »
    It's borderline, but I'll take it so we can move on. 2D puts Arthur Mitchell through to Round 3, 6-0 whitewash

I'm not very punctual.

• Marc Anthony - never liked Spacey.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Frank Underwood.
    Great character and great show for at least 4 seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Frank Underwood - best villain of any TV show

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

JeffKenna's vote puts Frank through to Round 3. The anti-Spacey mob have not mobilised yet, 6-3 the scoreline ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Match 16

Simon Adebisi (Oz)

F2IMAm.png

VS

Lorne Malvo (Fargo)

220px-Lorne_Malvo_Rifle.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Adebisi one of my noms and just simply the best characters from a groundbreaking yet underappreciated TV series

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Lorne Malvo.
    For that one scene where he murders everyone in the office building.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Lorne Malvo - really fascinating character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

Adebisi he was a scary manly man rapist and really challenging charachter to like.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭blackwave

Tough one Marc Anthony for me Rome was a great show and he was a great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Lorne Malvo - such an intriguing character. Every scene he was in was so intense.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Lorne. He was one of the most unique and interesting villains I've seen in years. Aces!

Lorne he was class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Lorne Malvo
    Two great and intimidating characters but i'm staying loyal to my nom here, hopefully Adebisi doesn't shiv me in my sleep

Lorne manages to knock off that lovely hat off Adebisi's head and progresses with a 6-2 victory

Ok folks that's it from me till Friday morning, I have a Zoom quiz to host tomorrow night :D

I'll be here from 11am Friday morning though and we will plough through this over the long weekend hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,894 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Billy Bob Malvo, a manipulative and charismatic killer

Necro wrote: »
    Lorne manages to knock off that lovely hat off Adebisi's head and progresses with a 6-2 victory
    768043099fc1ad4ed73ba46f51eeea7c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ach, I missed my man. Not that it'd have made a difference if I'd managed to vote.

Wohoo, Sweggin and Vic Mackey made it through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Wohoo, Sweggin and Vic Mackey made it through.
    going through this really has me in the mood to rewatch the shield.

Put it off for years because for some reason i thought it was a poor mans version of the wire, couldn't be further from the truth, both exceptional in their own way, the shield might be even better than the wire to be honest, vic mackey is some boy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

eldamo wrote: »
    going through this really has me in the mood to rewatch the shield.

I emotionally couldn't do it! :eek: not again, was such a roller coaster, was so stressed half the time. final season was unreal.

pc7 wrote: »
    I emotionally couldn't do it! :eek: not again, was such a roller coaster, was so stressed half the time. final season was unreal.
    the final season was a toughie

but at least not in the same way as the final season of game of thrones was a toughie...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,215 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Wow the shield sounds good I want to watch it. It’s not on Netflix or now tv. Where can I watch it??

Wow the shield sounds good I want to watch it. It’s not on Netflix or now tv. Where can I watch it??

It's on sky box sets if you have sky q I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

All4

Kicking off in just over an hour, will hopefully get all of Round 2 and possibly some of Round 3 done and dusted today.... voter dependent of course :)

• Advertisement

I must catch it myself. When I saw promos for it at the start I thought it would be just another NYPD Blue clone, but it seems like I was wrong.

Advertisement