Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide... TV's Greatest Drama Character

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Vic Mackey because I actually want to watch The Shield very soon and I think I'll like him, but mostly because Helen Mirren is the Mariah Carey of acting. Can't stomach her. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,894 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

One of few tough female DCI, Jane it is, sorry Vic

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Vic! What a character, good bad and the ugly. Money and power were his god.

As an aside for anyone who missed it, it’s one of the greatest shows and tv experiences ever! Amazing characters (Shane was my fav),
    Storylines and arcs. The final season left me shook! If you haven’t seen it I’m jealous, watch it it’s awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Vic as he was some piece of work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Vic Mackey
    Great character from one of my all time favorite tv shows, The Shield also had the best final episode i have ever seen

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vic Mackey with a commanding 4-1 lead here.

Agree with the above, The Shield is a fantastic show, just completing a rewatch at the moment as it happens (on Season 7, Episode 1 at the moment ;) )

Jane Tennison. I nominated her and she’s great

Jane Tennison!! Love her!

Jane Tennison for the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

DCI Tennison.

• Advertisement

What kind of 11th Hour Shennanigans is this?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Votes tied at 4-4 as Vestiapx failed to give a reason for their vote. Decision coming shortly...

DCI got the nod from me before, but not now.

Vic Mackey is one of the best characters of all time in my opinion and there are only probably 3 I'd rank above him.

Vic gets my vote and advances to Round 3, 5-4 the result

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aoife2017

Vic Mackey because he shot an innocent cop in episode one and somehow I was totally hoping he’d get away with everything in the end. The final scene with him confined to a little cubicle in an office nearly had me in tears for him!

Match 14

Next up and we have the guy who can make a gun out of some toothpaste, a rubber and some matches against our final Second Chance Showdown winner....

Angus MacGyver - MacGyver

220px-Macgyver.jpg

VS

Arthur Mitchell aka The Trinity Killer - Dexter

latest?cb=20180727093126

Arthur is a stone cold killer

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Ohhhhh hard one! Loved MacGuyver, but trinity killer was excellent. For cheese Id go Mac ;), drama trinity.

Ahhh ok Trinity killer for me, he seemed so stepford husband bit was bat**** crazy so I’ll go for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Arthur mitchell,

Peak dexter. Was never the same after.

Arthur because he's great and this is far enough for MacGyver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Arthur Mitchell
    Good bad guy

• Advertisement

Arthur Mitchell leading 5-0 here, can Mac Gyver wrangle up a way to get out of this conundrum?

• Arthur - yawn matchup

It's borderline, but I'll take it so we can move on. 2D puts Arthur Mitchell through to Round 3, 6-0 whitewash

Match 15

Frank Underwood - House Of Cards

220px-Frank_Underwood_-_House_of_Cards.jpg

VS

Marc Anthony - Rome

340?cb=20150418210743

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Frank Underwood,

Evil as fcuk. Great character to hate.

All Eyes On Rafah

Marc Anthony because I hated Kevin Spacey even before his downfall

Frank for early seasons, he was great, ruthless, dodgy accent and all.

Right I’m off to bed, hopefully don’t miss any of my favs.

Only one match more being done tonight after this anyways pc7, so you likely won't miss too much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Frank Underwood. Lying, manipulative, sadistic, sociopath played beautifully by Spacey. Jed Bartlett would be an excellent prez to have but in reality we will always get someone much closer to Underwood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,894 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marc Anthony as I fancy James Purefoy

Advertisement