Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AE911 truth vs Mick West ( Iron Microspheres)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's incredible, fights every detail every inch of the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Overheal wrote: »
    Cheerful. It was a magnet.

He picked up the paper + magnet by the Clamp.

Wood magnet :)
    100 percent wood color and all.
    513959.png
    513960.png

The magnet in the other picture is silver and bulky.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Wood magnet :)
    100 percent wood color and all.
    513959.png
    513960.png

The magnet in the other picture is silver and bulky.

I would strongly consider rethinking your current trolling strategy.

I would strongly consider rethinking your current trolling strategy.

I not trolling. If you think this the same silver magnet that your opinion.
    I see two different colors- (white color)
    Looks like wood to me.

513975.png

Mick even has similar looking wood here in the picture.
    513976.png

I not trolling. If you think this the same silver magnet that your opinion.
    I see two different colors- (white color)
    Looks like wood to me.

513975.png

Mick even has similar looking wood here in the picture.
    513976.png

2db68a7308609753117e2f1f179cc66a.jpg

• Advertisement

[IMG][/img]

One of the best actors of all time. I'm a fan :)

The fugitive was a great movie.
    listen up, ladies and gentlemen! Our fugitive has been on the run for 90 minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground, barring injury, is 4 miles an hour which gives us a radius of 6 miles! What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at 15 miles! Our fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble. Go get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lets see.
    Mick West believes he saw Iron Fe Microspheres after this test.
    Laughable test
    Sparks were hitting the paper everywhere and this black residue neatly formed a square at the top of the page:D
    There's no pure Iron spheres after this test.
    I can show you what pure spheres of Iron look like- but i let you comment first.

A thread you should probably subscribe to

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058080304/1/#post113522934

Cheerful, where are the nanoparticles of aluminum oxide? Why are they not present in the WTC dust?

Cheerful, where are the nanoparticles of aluminum oxide? Why are they not present in the WTC dust?

Aluminum oxide would burn up as a white smoke (a vapor in the air)- have you ever watched thermite experiments.

You can tell this not an ordinary fire causing this collapse.
    You can see two distinct colors here. Red fire at the corner and the liquid pouring out is a bright yellow color.

Bright yellow, the temperatures could be anywhere between 1500 degrees Celsius to 3000 degrees Celsius at its peak.

The color is another smoking gun

Aluminum oxide would burn up as a white smoke (a vapor in the air)- have you ever watched thermite experiments.

The Aluminum Oxide doesn't 'burn up.' It's still there and I'm not aware of any secondary chemical change.

I'm sure you don't dispute that RJ Lee were particularly thorough and thoughtful, if not professionally flawless, about where they sampled WTC Dust from to produce the scientific profile data for WTC Dust. If it went up into the air, why didn't the iron nanoparticles? Why didn't RJ Lee detect any in their dust samples?

• Advertisement

You can tell this not an ordinary fire causing this collapse.
    Well yeah, it was trucked into by a fully laden passenger jet at ridiculous velocity. Not ordinary perfectly sums it up.
    You can see two distinct colors here. Red fire at the corner and the liquid pouring out is a bright yellow color.

Bright yellow, the temperatures could be anywhere between 1500 degrees Celsius to 3000 degrees Celsius at its peak.

The color is another smoking gun

While that's not, taken literally, an incorrect statement, there is no smoking gun here, only an indication of 2 different metallic substances melting. We see the molten metal pouring out of the structure, we certainly also see it behaves like a fluid: just like water thrown off a building will tend to try and hold itself together but will ultimately aerosolize in those conditions. That is, fluids will form smaller and smaller globs until you get droplets and mist, in the case of water and molten globs and sparks in the case of molten metals.

I'll hazard a guess though: it could be brass. Low melting temperature and brass/bronze furnishings and statues are not at all uncommon on Wall Street.

Even ignoring the issues of uncertainty that arise from trying to guess the black-body radiation temperature from a compressed youtube stream of someone's VHS camcorder footage: I don't see how this is in the range of 1500 to 3000 degrees. Rather, it appears to be around or lower than 1100 in this footage.

1920px-Gluehfarben_no_language_horizontal.svg.png

The Aluminum Oxide doesn't 'burn up.' It's still there and I'm not aware of any secondary chemical change.

The thermite reaction uses aluminium powder and iron(III) oxide. When ignited, the mixture reacts vigorously because of the large difference in reactivity between aluminium and iron. The heat produced in the reaction melts the iron produced.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/ztmgng8/revision/2

And?

They burned Aluminum Powder into Aluminum Oxide.

It's pretty, but the Aluminum Oxide doesn't just magically disappear. RJ Lee or Harrit using the same tools in their studies to examine the fume hood in the video would notably detect the presence of aluminum oxide. The video also only demonstrates what happens to aluminum when you burn it by itself in oxygen, not as part of a thermite reaction. To start a thermite reaction you need equal parts aluminum and iron oxide, to produce equal parts iron and aluminum oxide.

There is no Aluminum Oxide in WTC Dust in place where we find iron nanoparticles.

And?

They burned Aluminum Powder into Aluminum Oxide.

It's pretty, but the Aluminum Oxide doesn't just magically disappear. RJ Lee or Harrit using the same tools in their studies to examine the fume hood in the video would notably detect the presence of aluminum oxide. The video also only demonstrates what happens to aluminum when you burn it by itself in oxygen, not as part of a thermite reaction. To start a thermite reaction you need equal parts aluminum and iron oxide, to produce equal parts iron and aluminum oxide.

There is no Aluminum Oxide in WTC Dust in place where we find iron nanoparticles.

Specific Hazards Arising from the Material: May release aluminum oxide fume if involved in a fire.

https://www.espimetals.com/index.php/msds/321-aluminum-oxide

Al oxide surrounded by large high heat fires on 9/11.

Often fumes. any smokelike or vaporous exhalation from matter or substances, especially of an odorous or harmful nature:

Even ignoring the issues of uncertainty that arise from trying to guess the black-body radiation temperature from a compressed youtube stream of someone's VHS camcorder footage: I don't see how this is in the range of 1500 to 3000 degrees. Rather, it appears to be around or lower than 1100 in this footage.

1920px-Gluehfarben_no_language_horizontal.svg.png

°F) * Dull red: 600 to 800 °C (1,100 to 1,650

°F) * Bright cherry red: 800 to 1,000 °C (1,650 to 1,800

°F) * Orange: 1,000 to 1,200 °C (1,800 to 2,100

This is the color of the yellow liquid on video- at (1400 degrees Celsius steel melts inside the building)
    °F) * Bright yellow: 1,200 to 1,400 °C (2,100 to 2,500

°F) * White: 1,400 to 1,600 °C (2,500 to 2,900

https://sciencing.com/colors-fire-hot-8631323.html

Specific Hazards Arising from the Material: May release aluminum oxide fume if involved in a fire.

https://www.espimetals.com/index.php/msds/321-aluminum-oxide

Al oxide surrounded by large high heat fires on 9/11.

Often fumes. any smokelike or vaporous exhalation from matter or substances, especially of an odorous or harmful nature:

Cool, so it should be in the dust then.

Cool, so it should be in the dust then.

Did you not see the white flash on the video?

513988.png

A thermic reaction produces a bright white flash. It appeared inside the building. It is has a large radius, it just the video zoomed out.

Did you not see the white flash on the video?

513988.png

A thermic reaction produces a bright white flash. It appeared inside the building. It large just the video zoomed out.

Did Harrit report a bright white flash when they burned the alleged red chips of nanothermite lore?

Did Harrit report a bright white flash when they burned the alleged red chips of nanothermite lore?

What do you see in this video? A white flash- game over:)

more evidence- thermite white flash at ignition.

• Advertisement

What do you see in this video? A white flash- game over:)

more evidence- thermite white flash at ignition.

Again, did RJ Lee or Harrit et al. report white smoke when they burned the red chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So cheerful has gone from claiming that nanothermite didn't produce aluminium oxide to claiming that all the aluminium oxide all perfectly burned up and didn't leave any traces at all.
    It's funny cause at the same time, he claims there was some left over nanothermite that didn't burn up for some reason.

I'm not a scientist, but gonna guess that thermite would burn up before aluminium oxide.
    Especially since cheerful has claimed that the thermite would go off at very low temperature.

steel is not pure Iron. It is impossible to pull the Iron from the grains to make molten Iron. Steel mixed in with other elements (impure) (therefore not elemental Iron)

Cheerful has previously claimed that steel when melted becomes molten iron. He said that there was no such thing as molten steel.

When I pointed out that molten steel was a thing, he began to accuse me of believing that steel wasn't made from iron.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108481830&postcount=830
    I never said it doesn't exist I said when steel melts its Iron. Molten steel is an Iron alloy. Steel is 95 per cent iron.

Steel is not 100 per cent Iron, it contains 5 per cent of carbon and other alloys.

It doesn't matter if they call it molten steel or molten Iron.

Post the context please.
    Originally Posted by King Mob View Post
    But why do they say molten steel? You claim molten steel doesn't exist?
    Surely they would be saying molten iron? How come not a single person actually says iron?
    Are they wrong?

I never said it doesn't exist I said when steel melts its Iron.

Molten steel is an Iron alloy. Steel is 95 per cent iron.

Steel is not 100 per cent Iron, it contains 5 per cent of carbon and other alloys.

It doesn't matter if they call it molten steel or molten Iron.- its molten iron but its not pure elemental 100 % when comes from steel. There carbon and other elements mixed in.

Lol. Thought I was on ignore?

Why is there no aluminium oxide in the WTC dust?
    It doesn't matter if they call it molten steel or molten Iron.- its molten iron but its not pure elemental 100 % when comes from steel. There carbon and other elements mixed in.
    So why do you think that the iron found in the WTC dust is 100% elemental?

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol. Thought I was on ignore?

Why is there no aluminium oxide in the WTC dust?

Still are, you went back to 2018 for that quote ;)

Still are, you went back to 2018 for that quote ;)

Yes. It shows that you're contradicting yourself on top of lying.

So how come you haven't explained the lack of aluminium oxide?

Why do you keep claiming that the study found elemental iron in the WTC when the study says no such thing and according to you it's impossible to get elemental iron from steel?

King Mob wrote: »
    So cheerful has gone from claiming that nanothermite didn't produce aluminium oxide to claiming that all the aluminium oxide all perfectly burned up and didn't leave any traces at all.
    It's funny cause at the same time, he claims there was some left over nanothermite that didn't burn up for some reason.

I'm not a scientist, but gonna guess that thermite would burn up before aluminium oxide.
    Especially since cheerful has claimed that the thermite would go off at very low temperature.

We have evidence of white flash on video a signature of a thermite reaction. The evidence is obvious when you open your eyes.

513992.png

We have evidence of white flash on video a signature of a thermite reaction. The evidence is obvious when you open your eyes.
    But that doesn't explain why there's no aluminium oxide.
    If there's not aluminium oxide, then there was no thermite reaction. End of story.

Also, RJ Lee stated that the iron they found was not the result of a thermite reaction, it was produced by heat. So the iron they found was not a product of a thermite reaction.

So there's no evidence of the byproudcts of a thermite reaction.
    Therefore there was no thermite reaction.

A random flash can be explained by any number of things. But it can't have been a thermite reaction as it's been prove that there's no byproducts of a thermite reaction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

We have a Shroedingers Thermic Reaction according to Cheerful.

Advertisement