Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AE911 truth vs Mick West ( Iron Microspheres)

Options
  • 15-05-2020 3:42pm
    #1
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭


    Not sure why it taken this long for AE911 truth to dispute Mick West unfounded science on his forum.
    Mick will not like it his unfounded disputes got debunked by using mainstream references and footnotes.

    https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/technical-articles/articles-by-ae911truth/690-refuting-a-demolition-denier-s-false-claims-about-iron-microspheres

    The part Mick West (bold in black) trying to debunk, but he can't, he distorts facts about their study on his forum.

    Chris Sarns:
    West isn't qualified to second-guess the RJ Lee Group. Let's look at this description of what the consulting firm does: "With more than 30 years in the business of testing materials, RJ Lee had the needed expertise in industrial forensics, in determining the severity of an environmental hazard, and of health risks."

    RJ Lee is clear that "the microspheres were formed during the event" — not before, not after, but "during." There is no legitimate reason to doubt the findings of the RJ Lee Group's analysis.


«13456733

Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Reason the Iron Microspheres is an important aspect. Mick trying to claim they were formed after the event, during a clean up or by another reason! Chris shows why Mick West experiments are silly.

    Highlighted here why the Iron Microspheres supports the truther version of events..
    During their toxicological study of the WTC dust, the RJ Lee Group found that up to 6% of the weight of the dust was composed of previously molten iron microspheres.
    Additional evidence of extreme temperatures, unaccounted for in the WTC official story.
    NIST reported maximum upper layer air temperatures of about 1,000 degrees Celsius (1,800 degrees Fahrenheit) in the WTC towers) below the required temp for creating Molten Iron spheres.

    Mick knows this and another reason why he tries to make any argument they formed after the event.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    I highlighted this point on here myself in the past, but nice there people who see the problem too. Mick experiments does not match the temps in the NIST study. It's blind science to claim the fire was hotter than was reported by the mainstream studies.

    Chris Sarns analysis
    False. West is deceptively equating the chain reaction that happens when steel wool burns to the iron spheres he created with his blowtorch that burns at 3,100°F (1,704°C).

    Furthermore, burning steel wool does not create iron microspheres. Instead, it creates iron oxide (rust).

    [NOTE: See my further references to "iron oxide (rust)" after West's 14:42-minute mark and 24:09-minute mark.]

    All of West's experiments create iron microspheres using temperatures far above those experienced at the WTC. He has not done a single experiment using the WTC's maximum temperature of 1,800°F (1,000°C).
    ...................

    Mainstream study claim is an extreme heat event occurred inside the Towers- the evidence is the Molten Iron spheres.
    NIST heat is too low to have caused it.
    Truther claim Nano thermite caused it?
    The truthers have a valid theory, but it only one option to explain it. The evidence just shows the heat inside the towers was at the melting point of steel and above,
    According to mainstream study (NIST) melting of steel was impossible in a local fire.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Your obessesion with Mick West is really weird.

    Have you ever talked to the guy?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    King Mob wrote: »
    Your obessesion with Mick West is really weird.

    Have you ever talked to the guy?

    Yes i have done.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Mick West supports the official story and people like yourself post his findings here, It not an obsession. We trying to find the “truth” and Mick distorting the truth for his loyal followers online. Should we ignore him when you guys think his opinion matters more?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Yes i have done.
    So why not bring up your concerns and issues with him rather than here where no one cares?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    King Mob wrote: »
    So why not bring up your concerns and issues with him rather than here where no one cares?

    I have. He doesn't listen to anyone when his ego off the charts. I not the only one online who raised questions about his experiments and this new article prove of it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    I have. He doesn't listen to anyone when his ego off the charts. I not the only one online who raised questions about his experiments and this new article prove of it.
    Again, I think you are simply misinterpreting things because of your poor reading skills and inability to admit your mistakes and flaws.
    I think what happened, if you actually talked to him is that he showed you up very quickly, you got pissy and left in a huff, and are now moaning about him here because you are too afraid to interact with him directly.

    AE9/11 are a bunch of frauds. Them disagreeing with Mick West is meaningless.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Kingmob, i highlighted this before. To be taken seriously your observations and experiments have to match existing conditions inside the building. No mainstream study about the collapse claims the heat exceeded 1000c.

    Author is correct here.
    All of West's experiments create iron microspheres using temperatures far above those experienced at the WTC. He has not done a single experiment using the WTC's maximum temperature of 1,800°F (1,000°C).


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Kingmob, i highlighted this before. To be taken seriously your observations and experiments have to match existing conditions inside the building. No mainstream study about the collapse claims the heat exceeded 1000c.

    Author is correct here.
    All of West's experiments create iron microspheres using temperatures far above those experienced at the WTC. He has not done a single experiment using the WTC's maximum temperature of 1,800°F (1,000°C).

    Again, talk to Mick West about it.

    You are not taken seriously at all.
    AE9/11 is not taken seriously at all.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    King Mob wrote: »

    AE9/11 are a bunch of frauds. Them disagreeing with Mick West is meaningless.

    Again this another fail by you to understand the context.
    RJ- Lee study claimed the Iron Microspheres formed during the event.

    The millions of Molten Iron spheres were produced inside the two towers.

    I don't think it is a fraud to highlight Mick West position is wrong. If Mick believes fire was hotter, it down to him to prove it.

    NIST dispute fires got above 1000c. RJ- lee was not involved in the studying the collapse, their sole interest was the WTC dust, and finding out what it contained and was it harmful to human health.

    The Iron Microspheres is a hot topic in the truther/debunking 9/11 arena.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    I don't think it is a fraud to highlight Mick West position is wrong.
    It's fraud to beg for money to publish a fraudulent paper.
    If Mick believes fire was hotter, it down to him to prove it.
    Then complain to your Mick West about it.
    Just because you're too afraid of him doesn't mean you should post here as if you've proved him wrong.
    That's just cowardly.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    King Mob wrote: »

    Then complain to your Mick West about it.
    Just because you're too afraid of him doesn't mean you should post here as if you've proved him wrong.
    That's just cowardly.

    Ae911 posted an article going over each Mick West claim one by one. It's long and detailed debunk of his nonsense. It should not have taken this long :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Ae911 posted an article going over each Mick West claim one by one. It's long and detailed debunk of his nonsense. It should not have taken this long :)
    And AE9/11 is a bunch of frauds as we've all agreed. They aren't taken at all seriously by anyone.
    What's you point?

    You really should just talk to Mick West about your issues with him.
    But again, you are too afraid to do so. Probably because you were humiliated by him or someone else at his site.

    I like how AE9/11 calls him a "demolition denier".
    Like a "Flat Earth Denier".

    And how they use a goofy photo of him with a samurai sword to make him look silly.

    Top stuff there.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    King Mob wrote: »
    And AE9/11 is a bunch of frauds as we've all agreed. They aren't taken at all seriously by anyone.
    What's you point?

    You really should just talk to Mick West about your issues with him.
    But again, you are too afraid to do so. Probably because you were humiliated by him or someone else at his site.

    I like how AE9/11 calls him a "demolition denier".
    Like a "Flat Earth Denier".

    And how they use a goofy photo of him with a samurai sword to make him look silly.

    Top stuff there.

    Who cares what they call him.
    Whats important is they posted Mick position and they gave an answer to all
    of it, down to the end of the page.
    Mick protected by Metabunk and he controls the flow of information on there.
    I'm sure Mick will reply soon enough.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Mick protected by Metabunk and he controls the flow of information on there.
    Lol did you get banned from there and is that how you're spinning it?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    King Mob wrote: »
    Lol did you get banned from there and is that how you're spinning it?

    I have an account, but talk to him privately now and again. I have no interest posting in the main forum. Mick West making the claims, his followers are sheep.

    I did make an account on international skeptics forum and was banned after making one post lol. Posters replied by got no chance to reply to them. That site controlled.

    It was only seven lines about the missing construction elements on the girder at column 79, the mod was fast ending my time there.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    I have an account, but talk to him privately now and again. I have no interest posting in the main forum. Mick West making the claims, his followers are sheep.

    Mm hmm.
    You are just too afraid because you were shown up due to you complete lack of any knowledge.

    That's very funny.

    But if you really do talk to him privately, you should.
    No one cares about your weird obsession with him.

    No one cares what a bunch of con men claim about him either.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    King Mob wrote: »
    Mm hmm.
    You are just too afraid because you were shown up due to you complete lack of any knowledge.

    That's very funny.

    But if you really do talk to him privately, you should.
    No one cares about your weird obsession with him.

    No one cares what a bunch of con men claim about him either.

    The con is Mick West reporting information inaccurately; you accept that standard as truthful.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    The con is Mick West reporting information inaccurately; you accept that standard as truthful.
    Lol. If you say so... :rolleyes:


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,561 ✭✭✭✭The Nal


    LateDeepEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    I have.

    I am guessing you PM him, correct?

    Why not post on the forum? if you are genuinely interested in the subject why not post on any proper scientific, engineering, history, skeptic forum?

    I suspect you are terrified of exposing the fact that your beliefs on 911 are complete nonsense, so you cling to pseudo-scientific crank outfits like AE911, conspiracy blogs and truther groups


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I am guessing you PM him, correct?

    Why not post on the forum? if you are genuinely interested in the subject why not post on any proper scientific, engineering, history, skeptic forum?

    I suspect you are terrified of exposing the fact that your beliefs on 911 are complete nonsense, so you cling to pseudo-scientific crank outfits like AE911, conspiracy blogs and truther groups

    Skeptic/ conspiracy spots online have the strongest information and I bet you right now if you went on history forum  or science forum talking about this they would not have a clue what you on about.

    You tried in the past to get a question answered on an engineering forum and you are a debunker and nobody replied to you. That’s evidence you not find the
    new answers on there. 

    They're not beliefs, it facts.
    R.j Lee STUDY reported 6 per cent of dust that covered Manhattan had Molten Iron Spheres.
    If you understand the science and you don’t obviously, the spheres are a byproduct of a thermite reaction, seen after a high energy/heat source or explosion occurrred..
    Its molten Iron- the temp to produce it will be 1400c to 1500c.

    You not find any study says fire reached these temps.
    Debunkers like yourself prefer to ignore that and believe everything ok and can be explained. #
    The explanations don't match the science.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Skeptic/ conspiracy spots online have the strongest information

    Lol. Conspiracy theory forums are a hotbed of creative nonsense, from 5G coronavirus crapology to chemtrails. They contain as much "fact" as paranormal or "supernatural" discussion forums.

    You avoid proper information sources because you aren't interested in proper information only conspiracy woo or validating your "secret Nazi's did everything" world view.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    If you understand the science and you don’t obviously, the spheres are a byproduct of a thermite reaction, seen after a high energy/heat source or explosion occurrred...
    But no, Mick West showed that it's possible to get Iron Microspheres without magic thermite or silent explosives or space lasers.
    You did not actually read what he wrote and you're just parroting what you've been told to parrot by proven con men and fraudster.

    It's very funny that you think you can tell people they don't understand science.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Lol. Conspiracy theory forums are a hotbed of creative nonsense, from 5G coronavirus crapology to chemtrails. They contain as much "fact" as paranormal or "supernatural" discussion forums.

    You avoid proper information sources because you aren't interested in proper information only conspiracy woo or validating your "secret Nazi's did everything" world view.

    Some of us find it suspicious 9/11 was the first time in history a steel-framed building collapsed because of fire.. There is no known examples anywhere where fire alone progressively dropped a steel-framed building to the ground. Debunkers of course think it silly to believe something else may have happened, totally ignoring it was one-time thing. 

    This first time it happened and what occurs during the official investigation.
    The government agency NIST removes construction elements from girders and beams on the eastside of the building to allow a collapse to occur. Removing materials to get your computer model to react in a certain way, this is pseudoscience. Plus NIST not detecting the building underwent free fall, after six years, is evidence,  they never understand the reason for the collapse in the first place.
    Nothing you said here has anything to do with 9/11.  Chemtrails and 5G  are off topic ramblings.  


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr


    Ah here we go again, every fùcking thread he starts posting the same shìte about NIST, you should be banned from creating new threads and only allowed post in one 9-11 thread to keep the verbal Diarrhea confined.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    King Mob wrote: »
    But no, Mick West showed that it's possible to get Iron Microspheres without magic thermite or silent explosives or space lasers.
    You did not actually read what he wrote and you're just parroting what you've been told to parrot by proven con men and fraudster.

    It's very funny that you think you can tell people they don't understand science.

    Mick West is diverting attention away from the facts.  Not one of his experiments resembles the acknowledged mainstream conditions inside the building on 9/11.
    R.J. Lee group says in their report the Iron molten spheres were generated inside the buildings, not afterwards.
    Mick performed no experiments to show towers fire can produce Iron molten spheres.

    He done experiments to show they can be produced by other ways, outside conditions, not in dispute!
    Mick has to show people how fire inside the buildings made them, and he has not done so. You guys never ask why he hasn’t and why does he still ignore a mainstream study findings?
     


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Some of us find it suspicious 9/11 was the first time in history a steel-framed building collapsed because of fire

    No you're perpetually suspicious of "the powers that be" and have the same tendency towards many idiotic conspiracy theories and beliefs. It's nothing to do with the facts, it's to do with paranoid people with low critical thinking


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Mick West is diverting attention away from the facts.  
     

    He's not. He's just become an "enemy" to you because you see this as a petty game of sides, not facts.

    You have no interest in facts or evidence, you just make up stuff in your head (e.g. "millions died in Syria"), and when you are corrected, you just go on the attack and fall back to more made-up stuff


Advertisement