Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

161 this morning. Still predicting a possible 552 this afternoon.

Finger's crossed !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

82% chance of max 135
    18% chance of max 192

Don't think my island has ever had over 200!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

90 bells here today. Ac-turnip predicts a 40% chance of a large spike potentially up to 619. Turnip prophet predicts a 57% chance of a large spike up to 618. Watch this space!

(Already starting to regret only buying two inventories of turnips this week...)

86 bells this morning. Still predicting big prices but moved to Wednesday PM now before I'll see them. We'll keep the fingers crossed!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

83 now. Predictions in the 150 range :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

123:135:122

....but turnipprophet just says guaranteed minimum 999 and maxium 0. Doesn't make sense :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

kingtut wrote: »

....but turnipprophet just says guaranteed minimum 999 and maxium 0. Doesn't make sense :confused:

I have this problem sometimes with turnip prophet, try using ac turnips

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

kingtut wrote: »

Were you time-travelling by any chance?

I'm currently 8th in queue for an island selling @605 bells. Only wanting one NMT!

I bought two lots this week instead of the usual one, and of course my island prices are crap when I do that! :D

I'm only getting rid of my outdoor turnips so I've my fingers crossed for someone on here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

tbahh wrote: »
    I'm currently 8th in queue for an island selling @605 bells. Only wanting one NMT!

I bought two lots this week instead of the usual one, and of course my island prices are crap when I do that! :D

I'm only getting rid of my outdoor turnips so I've my fingers crossed for someone on here! :)

I gave up on traveling outside of Boardsie’s islands to sell turnips. It’s just such a grind of constant waiting while people arrive or leave.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

the miles ticket? what is that for with turnips?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

bluewolf wrote: »
    the miles ticket? what is that for with turnips?

It's not a system in the game itself, some people online opening up their islands for turnip sales request tickets as payment

Paso Fino wrote: »
    I have this problem sometimes with turnip prophet, try using ac turnips
    ]

Will do thanks :)

Anytime I've tried that site it just says "waiting" or something and I never see any sort of queue.
    Were you time-travelling by any chance?

Nope I never intend on time travelling

ac turnip showing a max of 154. I'll definitely be travelling to another island!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I gave up on traveling outside of Boardsie’s islands to sell turnips. It’s just such a grind of constant waiting while people arrive or leave.

Yeah same, cba with turnip exchange anymore. Someone here always gets a good enough price.

I'm about to land on the island and I was wrong about the price, it's 627! :D
    Edit: 2.45 million there!

I agree about turnip exchange, but I find it more *manageable* in the morning.

I also spent 1.2 million on a crown yesterday, hence my hesitation!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

38 this morning. I'm the worst investor ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

63 for me. I spent over 500,000 on em too.. Really hope that price comes back up...

Well, balls. Estimated at 552?

Turnips are 360 this afternoon. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Mine haven't gone over 69 bells this week lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

This doesn't look good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Range of 149 to 214 for me from tomorrow until Thursday morning apparently. Not bad but I'll probably hold out in case I get something better.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Expected maximum 198.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i'm happy with that and not holding out - is it ok if i drop over?

bluewolf wrote: »
    i'm happy with that and not holding out - is it ok if i drop over?

Sure! I'll be online again at about 4 if that suits!

Sure! I'll be online again at about 4 if that suits!

perfs i'll leave her loaded up and at my airport ready to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

82 bells this afternoon. Turnip prophet has updated and reckons I've still got a 47.6% chance of a large spike on Thursday or Friday... but chances of a decreasing pattern is gone up to 49.9% :(

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

93, 88, 85, 80..................that is not a good trend

I think will need to visit an Island if I am to amass some bell wealth this week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

B:105, 90, 86, 82, 79.

Still on course for a monsta!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Can I pop over this evening?

Mine are in the low 40's today and predicted to go lower.

• Advertisement

Rhyme wrote: »
    Can I pop over this evening?

Mine are in the low 40's today and predicted to go lower.

Of course! I'll be online from 4.

Advertisement