Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei P30 lite + Huawei Band 4 for €129.99

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I bought one well before 31 May.

My card was authorised.

No order confirmation.

A week or so later the authorisation fell off. I assumed it was cancelled.

No communication from Vodafone or anything. God awful ordering experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭kmepll

Did not receive watch either and followed up,they are out of stock so they are covered by their terms and conditions of availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

kmepll wrote: »
    Did not receive watch either and followed up,they are out of stock so they are covered by their terms and conditions of availability.

Ok return the phone then !

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

kmepll wrote: »

If you paid for the phone and it went out of stock, would you just say ok - that was part of the terms and conditions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭SteM

donnyvegas wrote: »
    If you paid for the phone and it went out of stock, would you just say ok - that was part of the terms and conditions?

Obviously if the stock of the phone was gone they would get their money back.

I'm pretty sure that when my wife bought the phone there a was a note to say that the watch would be supplied while stocks last. If the stock of the watch is gone then they're covered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,530 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Back on offer again, but with out the watch....

Back on offer again, but with out the watch....

Pixel 3A much better choice !!

Pixel 3A has 64GB, P30 lite has 128GB
    Pixel 3A has 3000mAh battery, P30 lite has 3340mAh

Pixel 3A has 64GB, P30 lite has 128GB
    Pixel 3A has 3000mAh battery, P30 lite has 3340mAh

Software my friend software !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭ooter

would it cost much to get the p 30 unlocked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

And over a hundred euro more expensive?

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

And over a hundred euro more expensive?

Its same price 129 after porting. Same deal as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

ooter wrote: »

One of the more expensive brands to unlock. Costs between 30-40.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

dan786 wrote: »
    Its same price 129 after porting. Same deal as this.

Thanks for that, for whatever reason (blindness/stupidity/both) I missed the 100 euro off with porting bubble.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Is this available to current Vodafone customers?? And if so, can one keep their current top up plan? Hard to know from their website but it seems there is an option to hold onto current plan and if that's the case, then its open to current vodafone customers I would think, can anyone clarify??

Is this available to current Vodafone customers?? And if so, can one keep their current top up plan? Hard to know from their website but it seems there is an option to hold onto current plan and if that's the case, then its open to current vodafone customers I would think, can anyone clarify??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

august12 wrote: »

Free sim from another provider like Lyca use that number when buying and you'll get €100 off.

august12 wrote: »

If you want the €100, you need to port a number from another network to VodaFone. If you already on VF, get a free sim from Eir and port that number over, and just keep using your existing number with the new phone.

If you not on Vodafone, and don't want to be, the cost of unlocked wipes out half the saving.

If you know someone with a Vodafone account, you can get it unlocked instantly for free via My Vodafone. That's what I did for a family member.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I bought my wife a p30 lite in december from voda and it cost me around 30euro on ebay, great seller and code came within 4 days, please don't send pm asking for seller details as he's stopped trading for some reason, odd as had 10k positive feedback.

Now here's a trick that i was always sceptical about, my wife had an upgrade 2 wks ago and got the huawei p30 from eir, i was taking it as need a phone with a uk sim for business so was going to get it unlocked, this handset was locked to eir.

Heard a trick that whatever sim you put in the phone first the handset will lock to that network, i put my O2 UK sim in and sure enough it works fine, no unlocking required

Advertisement