Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,736 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

dvcireland wrote: »
    did the woke protestors remember to wash dere handz yesterday

Didn't seem to when they had EyePhones and Gucci bags coming out of de shops they looted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

When does the looting start in Ireland coz I’ve to clean out the boot of the car?

“Dark dark days”

That’s racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

All I know is my crystal-clear crystal ball tells me there will most certainly be a bigger wave of Covid to come. Even a normally realistic & intelligent relative of mine is in denial about this pandemic and believes it is probably over. This is now a widely held belief, alas it’s going to prove otherwise.

de leading microbiologist in de country told me months ago dat de second phase will be as bad as de furst if not worser so to speak as they say. Same microbiologist told me last Friday dare will be serious issues in 2-3 weeks so to speak as they say as de peeple don’t be observing de social distancing and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Woke McDermott had some laughable tweets over de last few dats by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

NO 3
    Joe's humble car for grocieries

Talk to Joe’ is a phrase that has become more or less synonymous with everyday Irish life.

I was in the bus station in Athlone a few years ago. This auld fella got on the bus and he was giving out about something. The Polish girl beside me pipes up with "You know, you should ring Joe Duffy about that".

I laughed so much I nearly wet myself.

M

An all-in-one Covid and gas mask would make for an interesting pitch on Dragons Den.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Just wondering how it works with NK. Say a hitherto almost unknown worker in RTÉ who is usually on one or other of the production teams then shows great ability at being a broadcaster; they have holes to fill so to speak with the retirements and sad deaths and they then offer the talented production assistant a job at hosting one of the bigger shows. Is that worker then told to sign up with Noel Kelly “as that’s who we do business through”? Does that worker themselves approach NK, on advice from other RTÉ people in his stable? Does NK be haunting de studios so to speak on dr search for talent dat he himself chooses to be in his stable? It’s all so mysterious.

I'd be very interested in finding out about those inner workings too. I noted McGuire isnt in the NK stable and theres rarely any media about the gibberish on her show but she took a few days off there and Lottie 'nepotism' Ryan filled in and lo and behold there was a little article online about it. We all know who represents Lottie

de leading microbiologist in de country told me months ago dat de second phase will be as bad as de furst if not worser so to speak as they say. Same microbiologist told me last Friday dare will be serious issues in 2-3 weeks so to speak as they say as de peeple don’t be observing de social distancing and dat.

Well I’ve been tweeting and shaming (from my real name account) where I found issues, and speaking out. I’m not a very popular type, but de cause is much greater than myself.

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »
    I'd be very interested in finding out about those inner workings too. I noted McGuire isnt in the NK stable and theres rarely any media about the gibberish on her show but she took a few days off there and Lottie 'nepotism' Ryan filled in and lo and behold there was a little article online about it. We all know who represents Lottie

Joe is the istabraq of that stable.

Stud fees would be huuuuuge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Coming up on the show Joe asks why were 100s allowed March in Dublin cc yesterday?
    Who organised the March?
    And are the rest of us feckin eegits?

Is Ivor Calorie in NK’s stable, even as de yard donkey to keep de horses company so to speak?

Do you look at tweets Joe? How about de ones I sent you?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,405 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Tank yew fer yer sewvis moike

Wash ur hands.
    Wash ur eyes for tear gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

Thank you for your service! Muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

this might not go to well for Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,189 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Saint Louie ,

how on earth did they get a retired police officer from there on, and whoy ???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

"Thank you for your service" to a US cop who could be as corrupt as you get but Jow knows best. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Joe sets out his own stall at the start of show, and dares the callers to disagree with him. F**king ridiculous. Why don't you at least let the caller's speaker FIRST before setting the tone for the show.

Worlds most talkative irish-american.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭notwhoyouthink

Last week was disappointing but I suspect an anomaly - even Big Ben malfunctions, and that is what I believe happened. Phases of the moon.

Anyway, I can already tell Joe is back on form and I look forward to a return to greatness once more.

M

Thank you for your service, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,334 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

So many Americans listen to LL

• Registered Users Posts: 38,976 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Rump is fomenting trouble to wait for the backlash from the rednecks who will sweep him into the White House for another four years.
    You wait and see.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Go'won caller !!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Turned on this fkn donkey for the first time in a few weeks. First words I heard
    Thank you for your service..
    Idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Joe's next book. "De Children Of The Rioting".

• Advertisement

How’s J.R. doing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement