Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying Youtube Ads

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭AllForIt

"If you write anything on your computer, you need to get grammarly"

I worte:

"If anyone tutches this computer I'll cut your bollox off"

Do I need grammarly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭Rawr

"If you write anything on your computer, you need to get grammarly"

I get a sense that these people also make Monday.com (very similar add)

"If you work together with people you need Monday.com"

Proceeds to then show a set of task management widgets which I'm pretty sure you can put together with the tools included in Office or with a million other free alternatives.

...alternatively a pack of Post-its and a pen. Seems to work for me.

Annoys me a lot more than it should, but the ads from this lot piss me off no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I was getting plagued with ads on YouTube, the same ones over and over, and often multiple ads throughout a video,

I turned off personalized ads and now they’re gone. No clue how it’s happened but on tv and iPad I’m not getting ads on most videos,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Advertisement