Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fianna Fail on 14%

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Gets caught out on a lie...rather than just admit he/she was wrong, diverts to an attack on SF having only yesterday ranted about people discussing SF on a FF thread. :D:D

Fabulous spinning and twisting. Fabulous.

I wasnt lying, I was aware of this. Simple as that. I have already posted that.

But you continue to show your manners.....I hate people with no manners so onto the ignore list.....should have done it ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Gets caught out on a lie...rather than just admit he/she was wrong, diverts to an attack on SF having only yesterday ranted about people discussing SF on a FF thread. :D:D

Fabulous spinning and twisting. Fabulous.

True that. We all make errors. Doubling down and then feigning ignorance while suggesting a shinner insider info plot is pretty pitiful. Likely a PR stunt :rolleyes:

Bowie wrote: »
    I guess it's not just sweet deals and hospital over runs that TD's are in the dark about. I suggest they all be sent to the senate or the EU for cushy assignments posthaste, (as seems to be the penalties from rampant incompetence).

Tell you what, tell me what SF have done in last 30 years in polticis in Rep of Ireland?

Bowie wrote: »
    True that. We all make errors. Doubling down and feigning ignorance is pretty pitiful. Likely a PR stunt :rolleyes:

I admitted I didn't know, do you have an issue with that? or do we have to have another few pages of stupid posts about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Seemingly everyone knows this, but I have mentioned across numerous thread about FF winning the most seats and not once was this mentioned before

Now the SF posters all seem to know this, so in other words this has been passed out to the SF groups as the newest rubbish to push out to the internet....expect every thread on boards and every page on facebook to mention this now

He literally has no self awareness.

Please stop digging, you have made a pig's ear out of pretending you know far more than you actually do.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113154629&postcount=4173

• Advertisement

McMurphy wrote: »
    He literally has no self awareness.

Please stop digging, you have made a pig's ear out of pretending you know far more than you actually do.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113154629&postcount=4173

Im not exactly sure how I am supposed to pretend I know more than I do? how exactly do you do that?

Plus I have no idea what the link is about?

• Registered Users Posts: 67,506 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I wasnt lying, I was aware of this. Simple as that. I have already posted that.

But you continue to show your manners.....I hate people with no manners so onto the ignore list.....should have done it ages ago.

Two seconds on google when you were first told this would have sorted the issue...but nah, you doubled and tripled down and lambasted all and sundry. And several came in to try and defend you, but disappeared when you turned out to be a lost cause.

Then you have the cheek to mention manners.

Im not exactly sure how I am supposed to pretend I know more than I do? how exactly do you do that?

It's simple enough, I already said that you've hundreds of posts across various political threads about various political party's yet you didn't know the Ceann Comhairle was automatically retuned to his her chair, despite claiming FF won more seats and being repeatedly told they didn't, it was a tie between them.
    Plus I have no idea what the link is about?

It is one of many examples of the seat's "won" between FF and SF being discussed and mentioned in various threads weeks and months ago post election.

You just insinuated that because people were aware of the impartial Ceann Comhairle automatically retained his or her seats, and you weren't that they were part of an online Shinner team or something, when it's just the dog on the street knows it. Further you have told people they've "no manners" and you're "putting them on ignore" for knowing this fairly basic fact just because you don't.

"Thanks lads, I honestly never knew that" was what you probably meant to write.

It's simple enough, I already said that you've hundreds of posts across various political threads about various political party's yet you didn't know the Ceann Comhairle was automatically retuned to his her chair, despite claiming FF won more seats and being repeatedly told they didn't, it was a tie between them.

It is one of many examples of the seat's "won" between FF and SF being discussed and mentioned in various threads weeks and months ago post election.

You just insinuated that because people were aware of the impartial Ceann Comhairle automatically retained his or her seats, and you weren't that they were part of an online Shinner team or something, when it's just the dog on the street knows it. Further you have told people they've "no manners" and you're "putting them on ignore" for knowing this fairly basic fact just because you don't.

"Thanks lads, I honestly never knew that" was what you probably meant to write.

I said I didnt know about a few times now....

I have posted that before, loads of people have and its the same group of posters on every thread and not once did you lot pull it up. So from my limited knowledge it would seem all of a sudden you are been fed this information.

If I google the election, Sky News, RTE, BBC ect all have FF won 1 more seat. That is all the headline say. Even in the article it mentions nothing.

Your link, which seems to be the best thing you could come up with mentions nothing about SF and FF getting the same seats. So what exactly does that have to do with the topic?

I have posted that before, loads of people have and its the same group of posters on every thread and not once did you lot pull it up. So from my limited knowledge it would seem all of a sudden you are been fed this information.

If I google the election, Sky News, RTE, BBC ect all have FF won 1 more seat. That is all the headline say. Even in the article it mentions nothing.

Your link, which seems to be the best thing you could come up with mentions nothing about SF and FF getting the same seats. So what exactly does that have to do with the topic?

5 weeks ago....but of course this is new info put out tonight and a SF conspiracy

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058063227/109/#post113020759

The thread shows a reply from your good self within 8 mins

Like,your claim.that this is new info to you,simply deosnt stand up

• Advertisement

The article you linked to earlier had the CC was automatically returned in the very first line under "elected candidates", I repeat you provided the link.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=113362565

You didn't read it?

And you can repeat it over and over again "about groups of posters never brought it up before" all you want - I've even linked you to how it's been mentioned here numerous times weeks and months ago.

As for Google - perhaps you have just started googling tonight for the answer you wanted?
    Sinn Féin, who topped the poll in most areas, and Fianna Fáil each had 37 TDs elected but as Ceann Comhairle Seán Ó Fearghaíl was automatically returned, FF will be the top party in when the Dáil resumes.

From Google. https://www.google.ie/search?safe=off&sxsrf=ALeKk00LJbhWfmDo78OxJaxHgsGKIjImrQ%3A1588799173568&source=hp&ei=xSazXvzjH5jT-gSvwIH4Bw&q=ff+won+most+seats+2020&oq=ff+won+most+seats+2020&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBADOgcIIxDqAhAnOgcILhDqAhAnOgQIIxAnOgUIABCDAToCCAA6AgguOgQIABAKOgYIABAWEB46BQguEJMCOgcIIRAKEKABOgUIIRCgAToECCEQFToICCEQFhAdEB5QgQxY72FgiGZoDHAAeAOAAYYBiAGoGZIBBTE0LjE5mAEAoAEBsAEP&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

Yet again you didn't read the link you were provided with.
    To correct you, only FG said they'd outright not go into govt with Sinn Fein, FF only outright dismissed it when the numbers became clear that the shinners couldn't be made scapegoats of and returned the exact same number of seats not counting the CC (as Francie already pointed out)

Please stop digging shef.

As I said I have posted about FF winning more seats loads fo times and suddenly you all know

I have no problem admitting I didn’t know.....will leave it their

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

I can't wait until Sinn Féin get into power and everything is free!

I can't wait until Sinn Féin get into power and everything is free!

That will be the time to retire and leave the country

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

That will be the time to retire and leave the country
    Let us know if you need a lift to the airport !

• Registered Users Posts: 67,506 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Who was ranting that the thread is about FF again? Anyone remember?

blinding wrote: »
    Let us know if you need a lift to the airport !

Why? Can you borrow your parents car?

Why? Can you borrow your parents car?
    They will drive you. I will make sure your luggage its on the Plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,347 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

5 weeks ago....but of course this is new info put out tonight and a SF conspiracy

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058063227/109/#post113020759

The thread shows a reply from your good self within 8 mins

Like,your claim.that this is new info to you,simply deosnt stand up
    A block layer can lay 40 plus blocks an hour,that lad could be mixing morter and post while hanging about....you refuted nada mate

Took a poorly taught out shot at a poster for posting more than you....either up your posting rate or learn to accept others post more often than you.....

going about triggered by his post count just makes you seem irrational as ive read you complain several times before about his post rate/amount of posts he has in threads

Sometimes ones hypocrisy comes back to hit you like a sledgehammer.

What was that about analysis of posting?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Tell you what, tell me what SF have done in last 30 years in polticis in Rep of Ireland?

Just put FG and FF into bed together.

• Advertisement

blanch152 wrote: »
    Sometimes ones hypocrisy comes back to hit you like a sledgehammer.

What was that about analysis of posting?

Where anywhere have i repeatedly complained on posting habits of another poster??

That lad is indeed welcome to post as much low-quality content as he pleases

Indeed it is my own high quality,(as per usual) post i linked to.....im afraid it seems you dont quite understand hyprocrisy,try again

Fann Linn wrote: »

They are destined to become one and the same party within the next few election cycles anyway imo, if anyone wanted to look at the seats won and lost between them has been in steadying decline since 2011 (or the election previous if you want to look at FF/SF in particular) there is a clear pattern of seats between them being lost to SF each election.

If either of them (FF/G) wish to enjoy such seat share again (in the 70+ range) it looks like they will have to merge going by today's numbers (FF 38 + FG 35)

I propose Fine Fail as the possible new name.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    A Dirty Bed it is ! ! !

They are destined to become one and the same party within the next few election cycles anyway imo, if anyone wanted to look at the seats won and lost between them has been in steadying decline since 2011 (or the election previous if you want to look at FF/SF in particular) there is a clear pattern of seats between them being lost to SF each election.

If either of them (FF/G) wish to enjoy such seat share again (in the 70+ range) it looks like they will have to merge going by today's numbers (FF 38 + FG 35)

I propose Fine Fail as the possible new name.

Well seeing as all you rate the RedC poll if the election was today I think FG would have to be confident of getting those numbers of seats? Circa 70

Would you not?

Well seeing as all you rate the RedC poll if the election was today I think FG would have to be confident of getting those numbers of seats? Circa 70

Would you not?
    Surely Fg would not crawl over the Dead to do That. Would not be a good look !

What are you talking about???

What are you talking about???
    Is there a Junior Boards that you could sign up to ?;)

Is there a Junior Boards that you could sign up to ?;)

As you seem to have forgot what you posted

What does this mean? Stupid emoji does not answer

As you seem to have forgot what you posted

What does this mean? Stupid emoji does not answer
    Would Fg crawl over the dead of Covid-19 to win an election ? ?

• Advertisement

Would Fg crawl over the dead of Covid-19 to win an election ? ?

Your disgusting

Actually better just to ignore......horrible person

Advertisement