Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Coach

Options
  • 28-04-2020 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Do we need a bus going up and down to the corona hotspot (9552 cases) daily we have been lucky so far in Waterford with numbers, out on my 2 k walk i saw guards taking a group i had seen earlier hanging around town off dublin bus questioning them ,crazy people are taking day trips down here.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

What on earth are they coming down here for? There is nothing open, we are still in Lockdown just like the rest of the country so I don't know what they expect to DO when they get here?? I read that some people just "want a change" when they are heading off on these day trips. If they want a change cant they take up indoor fitness, clean out the garden, offer to help a neighbour etc..people really are fcuking stupid and this lockdown has shown them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭91wx763

I presume it's the "Dublin Coach" company with the green and orange 2004/6 wrecks for buses to which you refer ?

They hold few morals, low paid maniac drivers, vehicles with numerous defects bursting into infernos in the outside lanes of motoways is their modus operandi. There a thread of woe here.... https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057766687

JJ Kavanagh/Rapid Express gave up operating around St Patricks day so DC are just picking the crumbs and with the breakdown of the lockdown they would show few scruples in carrying anyone.

I must cancel my post, Dublin Coach suspended services in March and the OP has clarified the passengers were getting off a Bus Eireann service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

What on earth are they coming down here for? There is nothing open, we are still in Lockdown just like the rest of the country so I don't know what they expect to DO when they get here?? I read that some people just "want a change" when they are heading off on these day trips. If they want a change cant they take up indoor fitness, clean out the garden, offer to help a neighbour etc..people really are fcuking stupid and this lockdown has shown them all.

Maybe they live here?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

I've seen a city and a national bus on the roads in the last day or so in Galway.

Aren't we all supposed to be at home?

Are these services running just for essential employees or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

It was bus eireann and being local , no their accents were more sheriff street than Stephen street ��

• Advertisement
Advertisement