Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young women displaying their bare Arse in public

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Taxi driver bending over yesterday at patrol pump to get his wallet . His entire arse was out of his jeans, not just a crack , the full arse! He didn’t seem to care.

It's all about perspective.

7X2vQNQ.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Should have parked a bicycle in it....

Tossing coins to try and get them in the slot is one possible amusement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Taxi driver bending over yesterday at patrol pump to get his wallet . His entire arse was out of his jeans, not just a crack , the full arse! He didn’t seem to care.
    Was he just offering a ride through the tunnel ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Would it not be a bit cold to be going outside with just a bit of dental floss to protect your modesty?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I think its great, i'm raging they weren't going around in the tight bottoms years ago. I think it brings out the quality in the hoop ( slang for arse) that your looking at, all different shapes and sizes.
    Do women look at mens arses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Kylta wrote: »
    I think its great, i'm raging they weren't going around in the tight bottoms years ago. I think it brings out the quality in the hoop ( slang for arse) that your looking at, all different shapes and sizes.
    Do women look at mens arses?

Yes they do, some get quite excited too, I've been beeped at more so a few years ago when I was younger but definitely they would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

Its all gone Peek Thong

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Sometimes I think I can see Their Anus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Whoever designed the leggings or yoga pants and the ones with patterns on them.... Wow is all I'll say...

Is there a nobel prize for this? Whoever this person is deserves it. :)

Floppybits wrote: »
    Is there a nobel prize for this? Whoever this person is deserves it. :)

I'll be honest it's extremely dangerous as I'm driving a up to 18 ton vehicle, can be very distracting.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Unnatural has to be the lamest argument against anything

I, for one, welcome our new publicly arse baring overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

I'm genuinely pleasantly surprised there aren't more sexual assaults in this country with the way people think it's acceptable to dress. Teenagers dressing the way sex workers would've dressed 20 years ago. They know not what they do.

If you've got it flaunt it..... Like Nike says just do it.....

Have to say the black Nike ones are massive.

If you've got it flaunt it..... Like Nike says just do it.....

Have to say the black Nike ones are massive.

Speaking of, ever notice how the women who wear the tightest lycra/spandex/leggings/gym pants/yoga pants are generally women with enormous arses who clearly have never been inside a gym in their lives? I've always found that ironic.

Then again, I love galactic sized arses, so fire away!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 untitled no. 1

Long_Wave wrote: »
    Not that long ago, the only people you'd see wearing thong bikini bottoms was tacky celebs in the news of the world, now most girls aged 18/25 wear them and all the mainstream clothes retailers sell them. I believe this is connected with the acceptance of all manner of unnatural behavior the past decade.
    I was expecting a picture as an example. I'm disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Not that long ago, the only people you'd see wearing thong bikini bottoms was tacky celebs in the news of the world, now most girls aged 18/25 wear them and all the mainstream clothes retailers sell them. I believe this is connected with the acceptance of all manner of unnatural behavior the past decade.

"Unnatural behavior"

Didn't know wearing clothes was a natural thing... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭chosen1

I'm genuinely pleasantly surprised there aren't more sexual assaults in this country with the way people think it's acceptable to dress. Teenagers dressing the way sex workers would've dressed 20 years ago. They know not what they do.

What a user name and post!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,852 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

You have got to be a troll....surely...and with that username....
    So your basically saying the way teenagers are dressing they are asking to be sexually assaulted?

gmisk wrote: »
    You have got to be a troll....surely...and with that username....
    So your basically saying the way teenagers are dressing they are asking to be sexually assaulted?

Where did I say that?

I'm saying it's asking for trouble going around in broad daylight with your bare arse showing like a cat in heat.

I'm saying it as a man knowing what certain other men are like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,157 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Where did I say that?

I'm saying it's asking for trouble going around in broad daylight with your bare arse showing like a cat in heat.

I'm saying it as a man knowing what certain other men are like.

if a man thinks that it is an invitation to them personally then the problem is with the man not the woman wearing a g string.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

God, that's terrible

Where was this again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

if a man thinks that it is an invitation to them personally then the problem is with the man not the woman wearing a g string.

Must be awfully satisfying for a raped girl to be able to say that after the fact - "the problem was with the man. I got raped but I was in the right".

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Rotweiler

reported all previous posters for no picture thread

• Registered Users Posts: 40,157 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

topper75 wrote: »
    Must be awfully satisfying for a raped girl to be able to say that after the fact - "the problem was with the man. I got raped but I was in the right".

thats an awful leap you just made. you should consider entering the next olympics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Big fan of the arse in leggings thing, the other day I saw an arse what could only be described as two hard boiled eggs in a hanky.

It was mesmerizing to be honest.

What is the motivation behind wearing something that displays your bare arse? We know a fleece keeps you warm, a raincoat keeps you dry etc.

What is the motivation behind wearing something that displays your bare arse? We know a fleece keeps you warm, a raincoat keeps you dry etc.

Many love the attention.

There’s an Irish group devoted to this on Kik, or so I heard, ehem!

• Advertisement

now most girls aged 18/25 wear them and all the mainstream clothes retailers sell them. I believe this is connected with the acceptance of all manner of unnatural behavior the past decade.

I completely agree.

If you mean it's fantastic having all these arses to admire.

Advertisement