Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young women displaying their bare Arse in public

Options
  • 27-04-2020 7:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Not that long ago, the only people you'd see wearing thong bikini bottoms was tacky celebs in the news of the world, now most girls aged 18/25 wear them and all the mainstream clothes retailers sell them. I believe this is connected with the acceptance of all manner of unnatural behavior the past decade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Long_Wave wrote: »
    Not that long ago, the only people you'd see wearing thong bikini bottoms was tacky celebs in the news of the world, now most girls aged 18/25 wear them and all the mainstream clothes retailers sell them. I believe this is connected with the acceptance of all manner of unnatural behavior the past decade.

It all went down hill once we allowed them gays to get married and not treat their illness with medicine and beatings, isn’t that right father.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,658 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Long_Wave wrote: »

Please explain how females of breeding age displaying their arse cheeks is unnatural. Please also attach a picture of your own arse for verification.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭circadian

Cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

Pics or gtfo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

VPL (Visible Panty Line) is now replaced by VTS (Visible Thong String)

Shocking sartorial error!

But men like looking at bottoms, hey, that's natural.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

The youth of this once blessed Catholic nation are wandering in a wilderness of the most pernicious sin.....the sin of LUST

This country is going straight to hell in a handbasket given the way it has turned its collective nose up at the morals of the Lord

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

I think they're askin for it OP... bloody askin for it so they are!!

Askin for whaaa? You know what!! YOU know what! :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

SedJ1HgndiJf.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Now now Ted.....

If it's a fit bird, I don't see any rear problem.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

Where exactly did you see this.. So that I can em....avoid them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

People can display their arses all the live long day, it does not offend me as such. I do find it inelegant however and a bit confusing. Best kept for the beach and then only if one does not mind having a lot of people looking regularly at their arse cheeks, helplessly mesmerised. I see this arse display thing in other places though. Super tight leggings made of ultra light almost see-through material attempting to contain what can only be termed jostling buttocks in front of me at the checkout or walking before me on the street. I completely fail to see how presenting ones arse cheeks, often rather larger ones, in this very public manner can appeal to so many. As I say, it is inelegant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Much like the silly thread starters, they're just looking for a little bit of attention. Harmless.

Much like the silly thread starters, they're just looking for a little bit of attention. Harmless.

It's not harmless when it's a beached whale....

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

What's the difference between a lady flashing her bare arse in public and that of a male streaker? I've done a fair bit of streaking in my time, it's called playing to the gallery and should be encouraged more in both cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

We all know where these people stand in the social hierarchy...

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQdDtfKfe0FS6czql-Nm4b26zNS-PG0tH1scFE0pGM84LuRMRLh&usqp=CAU

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Judging by the responses I see the lockdown has amplified the perversion factor in lower classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Luimneach2018

Haven't noticed it. Not the worst thing you'll see in public.

When and why the feck did people wearing pyjamas in public become acceptable?

Young fellas with their tracksuits tucked into their socks....

My personal favourite is the gonks who walk around with their pants hitched a few inches too low, top of their jocks proudly on display. I sometimes point out to these people what that particular practice is known to indicate in some prisons around the globe.

That famous Abe Simpson quote definitely applies to me, I am definitely no longer "with it", but to go back to the pyjamas in public thing, that's not me not being with it, I don't know how any self respecting person can do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 beansys

Was hoping for some pics... Clickbait report for OP....

• Registered Users Posts: 31,854 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Who cares in all honesty?

Scobes who walk around bold as brass with their hands down their track suit bottoms holding their bits...now that is minging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Saw a girl in Tesco on Saturday with a good portion of the bottom of her breasts on show. Can't say it was my most unpleasant experience.

Taxi driver bending over yesterday at patrol pump to get his wallet . His entire arse was out of his jeans, not just a crack , the full arse! He didn’t seem to care.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,658 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Saw a girl in Tesco on Saturday with a good portion of the bottom of her breasts on show. Can't say it was my most unpleasant experience.

Which Tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Bare faced cheek of it..

Taxi driver bending over yesterday at patrol pump to get his wallet . His entire arse was out of his jeans, not just a crack , the full arse! He didn’t seem to care.

Should have parked a bicycle in it....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

daheff wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo

Actually, just skip the pics this time and go straight to the latter me thinks.

Whoever designed the leggings or yoga pants and the ones with patterns on them.... Wow is all I'll say...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Every little helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭LeYouth

Dear God

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Bargain alert thread>>>>>>>

Advertisement