Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With all this corona virus stuff going on, does anyone smell an invasion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Larry Silverstein.
    I will admit this not a strong case he knew what would happen. He does say pull it on video. Debunkers and truthers have debated back and forth what does he mean by pull it?
    What debunkers ignore is he asserted on video a fire chief phoned him on the day, might have to pull down the building. This is Silverstein claim, never verified.
    His spokesperson later reversed the original statement and said no, he meant pull firefighters from the building. This statement it not supported by the official evidence- no firefighters were inside the building in the afternoon- but they were nearby fighting fires near WTC5.

Could be a cause of misreport and the Spokeperson confusing events. 
    WTC7 collapse was announced 40 minutes before it happened. Debunkers of course ignore a girder slipping from its seat at column 79 could not be foretold ahead of time.

Lol, still with the pull it thing.
    Hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »

And that childlike appeal to motive is all you need, they're in on the conspiracy!

Yeah the CIA is really powerful, they would never screw up and lose track of terrorists, we've all seen the movies. As for their nefarious massive plot..

"General, we've concocted a devilishly complex and risky plan to kill a ton of our countrymen, do you have any friends or family who live in NY York?

"No, I hate the place"

"Great! I'll call Rumsfeld, Cheney, the President, the Paki's, the Saudi Royals, the secret Nazis, our Al Qaeda guys, Larry, NORAD and everyone else and get this ball rolling!"

You have naïve mind, and its childlike.
    Why would they allow Al Qaeda members to live in the US in the first place for two years?
    Two of the guys of the Cell were linked to the USS Cole Bombing in Yemen.
    Mihdhar (hijacker of the flight 77) was a planner of the cole bombing and yet US intelligence kept this information secret he had came to America.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You have naïve mind, and its childlike.

This is a "mirroring" technique you use regularly. When another poster points out that your views are e.g. child-like or simple

You start using those terms as labels to randomly throw at those posters.
    Why would they allow Al Qaeda members to live in the US in the first place for two years?

Loads of terrorists and potential terrorists have been on "watch lists", which means they are suspects but they can't just be hauled in. We have legal systems where we typically can't just throw people in prisons for thought crimes. There has to be a case against them.

For part of their mandate Intelligence agencies try to infiltrate terrorist groups to a) get more info on them and b) find out what they are up to - as part of this process

Unfortunately these agencies don't have unlimited man-power and it isn't like the movies, suspects have managed to slip the net and pull off attacks. Quite a few of the European terrorists have already been on watch-lists or have been already known to authorities.

There are countless numbers of these suspects and people on these lists across the world.
    Two of the guys of the Cell were linked to the USS Cole Bombing in Yemen.
    Mihdhar (hijacker of the flight 77) was a planner and yet the US intelligence kept that information secret he came to America.

In your imaginary world, the CIA are superhuman and perfect, never make mistakes, never make administrational errors and can pull off flawless massive risky inside jobs without any leaks.

it's also abundantly clear that in this fantastical world of yours, the President of the US, and elected politicians, and national security agencies casually work with terrorists to plow planes into buildings killing thousands of Americans in perfect flawless secrecy..

It's the same way a child might view the world. Except that you just pad it up with extra nonsense you've scraped off conspiracy sites to make it sound more "rational"

Facts
    Planning for the October attack was discussed at the Kuala Lumpur al-Qaeda Summit from 5 to 8 January, shortly after the failed attempt. Along with other plotters, the summit was attended by future 11 September hijacker Khalid al-Mihdhar, who then traveled to San Diego, California. On 10 June 2000, Mihdhar left San Diego to visit his wife in Yemen at a house also used as a communications hub for al-Qaeda.[16][17][18] After the bombing, Yemeni Prime Minister Abdul Karim al-Iryani reported that Mihdhar had been one of the key planners of the attack and had been in the country at the time of the attacks.[19] He later returned to the United States to participate in 9/11 hijack of American Airlines Flight 77, which flew into the Pentagon, killing 184 victims.

Khalid al-Mihdhar the CIA was tracking from the very beginning and nothing happened to stop him? Why not? Debunkers don't want to know.

Facts
    Planning for the October attack was discussed at the Kuala Lumpur al-Qaeda Summit from 5 to 8 January, shortly after the failed attempt. Along with other plotters, the summit was attended by future 11 September hijacker Khalid al-Mihdhar, who then traveled to San Diego, California. On 10 June 2000, Mihdhar left San Diego to visit his wife in Yemen at a house also used as a communications hub for al-Qaeda.[16][17][18] After the bombing, Yemeni Prime Minister Abdul Karim al-Iryani reported that Mihdhar had been one of the key planners of the attack and had been in the country at the time of the attacks.[19] He later returned to the United States to participate in 9/11 hijack of American Airlines Flight 77, which flew into the Pentagon, killing 184 victims.

Khalid al-Mihdhar the CIA was tracking from the very beginning and nothing happened to stop him? Why not? Debunkers don't want to know.

This is diversionary whataboutery, followed by incredulous questions. It's an Alex Jones technique

If we ask you direct questions about your 13 (or is it 14) different 911 conspiracies, you can't answer any of those questions about them

In order to deflect from that you engage in this type of behavior

• Advertisement

This is diversionary whataboutery, followed by incredulous questions. It's an Alex Jones technique

If we ask you direct questions about your 13 (or is it 14) different 911 conspiracies, you can't answer any of those questions about them

In order to deflect from that you engage in this type of behavior

It too complicated for your brain to see the problem here. The CIA allowed a high level Al Qaeda operative known to be involved in the planning and murder of American sailors in Yemen, travelled to the United States, then carried out an attack on 9/11. And the CIA had this knowledge for two years, and still this guy was able to carry out the event. It not suspicious for you they kept this information from the FBI either. How many CIA people have answered why they kept this information from the FBI? Not one CIA person has addressed this event since 9/11 and given reasons why he slipped through the net.

It too complicated for your brain to see the problem here.

That the CIA and secret Nazi's and the US president and Larry Silverstein and Rumsfeld and Pakistanis and Saudi's and a long list of people worked together to pull off 9/11..

Where is a summary of this theory I can read online, or is this version of history unique just to you?

If I imagine another plot using your "evidence" but I remove secret Nazi's from the equation is my sequence of events right or wrong?

Where is a summary of this theory I can read online, or is this version of history unique just to you?

CNN, MBSC and Fox News will not report the facts but the other sites will. This is real journalism below.

In an interview aired on Aug. 11 on a local PBS affiliate in Colorado, Clarke charges that Tenet and two other senior CIA officials, Cofer Black and Richard Blee, deliberately withheld information about two of the hijackers of American Airlines Flight 77 — al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar. The two had entered the United States more than a year before the 9/11 attacks.

Clarke adds that the CIA then covered it all up by keeping relevant information away from Congress and the 9/11 Commission.

Lying by senior officials is bad enough, and there is now plenty of evidence that former CIA Director George Tenet and his closest agency associates are serial offenders. Think for a minute about the falsehoods spread regarding Iraq’s non-existent “weapons of mass destruction” stockpiles.

But withholding intelligence on two of the 9/11 hijackers would have been particularly unconscionable — the epitome of malfeasance, not just misfeasance. That’s why Richard Clarke’s conclusion that he should have received information from CIA about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, “unless somebody intervened to stop the normal automatic distribution” amounts, in my view, to a criminal charge, given the eventual role of the two in the hijacking on 9/11 of AA-77, the plane that struck the Pentagon.

fter a five-year investigation by the Senate Intelligence Committee, Chairman Jay Rockefeller described the intelligence adduced under Tenet to “justify” attacking Iraq as “uncorroborated, contradicted, and non-existent.”

Tenet has lied about 9/11, too. The joint statement from Tenet, Black and Blee – orchestrated by former CIA spokesman Bill Harlow – concludes: “We testified under oath about what we did, what we knew and what we didn’t know. We stand by that testimony.”

Almost made me laugh … almost.

In his sworn testimony to the 9/11 Commission on April 14, 2004, Tenet said he had not spoken to Bush — even on the telephone — during the entire month of August 2001.

But Tenet did fly down to see the President in Crawford — not once, but twice during August 2001, and briefed Bush again in Washington on the 31st.

After the TV cameras at the 9/11 Commission hearing were shut off, Bill Harlow phoned the commission staff to say, Oops, sorry, Tenet misspoke. Even then, Harlow admitted only to Tenet’s Aug. 17 visit to Crawford (and to the briefing on the 31st).

How do we know Tenet was again in Crawford, on Aug. 24? From a White House press release quoting President Bush to that effect — information somehow completely missed by our vigilant Fawning Corporate Media.

Funny, too, how Tenet could have forgotten his first visit to Crawford on Aug. 17. In his memoir, At the Center of the Storm, Tenet waxes eloquent about the “president graciously driving me around the spread in his pickup and me trying to make small talk about the flora and the fauna.” But the visit was not limited to small talk.

More here, 9/11 official story a laughable joke that the public like yourself believe.
    https://www.commondreams.org/views/2011/08/17/did-tenet-hide-key-info-911

CNN, MBSC and Fox News will not report the facts but the other sites will. This is real journalism below.

In an interview aired on Aug. 11 on a local PBS affiliate in Colorado, Clarke charges that Tenet and two other senior CIA officials, Cofer Black and Richard Blee, deliberately withheld information about two of the hijackers of American Airlines Flight 77 — al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar. The two had entered the United States more than a year before the 9/11 attacks.

Clarke adds that the CIA then covered it all up by keeping relevant information away from Congress and the 9/11 Commission.

Lying by senior officials is bad enough, and there is now plenty of evidence that former CIA Director George Tenet and his closest agency associates are serial offenders. Think for a minute about the falsehoods spread regarding Iraq’s non-existent “weapons of mass destruction” stockpiles.

But withholding intelligence on two of the 9/11 hijackers would have been particularly unconscionable — the epitome of malfeasance, not just misfeasance. That’s why Richard Clarke’s conclusion that he should have received information from CIA about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, “unless somebody intervened to stop the normal automatic distribution” amounts, in my view, to a criminal charge, given the eventual role of the two in the hijacking on 9/11 of AA-77, the plane that struck the Pentagon.

fter a five-year investigation by the Senate Intelligence Committee, Chairman Jay Rockefeller described the intelligence adduced under Tenet to “justify” attacking Iraq as “uncorroborated, contradicted, and non-existent.”

Tenet has lied about 9/11, too. The joint statement from Tenet, Black and Blee – orchestrated by former CIA spokesman Bill Harlow – concludes: “We testified under oath about what we did, what we knew and what we didn’t know. We stand by that testimony.”

Almost made me laugh … almost.

In his sworn testimony to the 9/11 Commission on April 14, 2004, Tenet said he had not spoken to Bush — even on the telephone — during the entire month of August 2001.

But Tenet did fly down to see the President in Crawford — not once, but twice during August 2001, and briefed Bush again in Washington on the 31st.

After the TV cameras at the 9/11 Commission hearing were shut off, Bill Harlow phoned the commission staff to say, Oops, sorry, Tenet misspoke. Even then, Harlow admitted only to Tenet’s Aug. 17 visit to Crawford (and to the briefing on the 31st).

How do we know Tenet was again in Crawford, on Aug. 24? From a White House press release quoting President Bush to that effect — information somehow completely missed by our vigilant Fawning Corporate Media.

Funny, too, how Tenet could have forgotten his first visit to Crawford on Aug. 17. In his memoir, At the Center of the Storm, Tenet waxes eloquent about the “president graciously driving me around the spread in his pickup and me trying to make small talk about the flora and the fauna.” But the visit was not limited to small talk.

More here but the 9/11 a laughable joke that the public llke yourself believe.
    https://www.commondreams.org/views/2011/08/17/did-tenet-hide-key-info-911

It's a blog site that doesn't mention your theory

To ask again..

This theory of yours, is there a summary of it I can read online, or is this version of history unique just to you?

and

If I imagine another plot using your "evidence" but I remove secret Nazi's from the equation is my sequence of events right or wrong?

It's a blog site that doesn't mention your theory

To ask again..

This theory of yours, is there a summary of it I can read online, or is this version of history unique just to you?

and

Too complicated for your brain to see the issues here.

• Advertisement

Lol. It's always very easy to see when you're stealing things from other people.
    Your spelling, grammar vocabulary suddenly improves drastically.

Does Richard Clarke think 9/11 was an inside job? if yes, your inside job or another one?

And the other questions as a reminder

and

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol. It's always very easy to see when you're stealing things from other people.
    Your spelling, grammar vocabulary suddenly improves drastically.

It not stealing whatever that means in your head. I posted the link with the information. Rest of the posts today are my own words.

Does Richard Clarke think 9/11 was an inside job? if yes, your inside job or another one?

He said there was a coverup on video. You don't listen good or did not watch the video i posted.

He said there was a coverup on video. You don't listen good or did not watch the video i posted.

Why do you keep stating X happened as a fact, but when someone asks you, you just immediately start diverting and pasting blogs

It's pretty simple..

and

Why do you keep stating X happened as a fact, but when someone asks you, you just immediately start diverting and pasting blogs

It's pretty simple..

and

Information (below in black) , is something you just ignore continually and tiresome as this stage. You don't want the facts. You prefer to believe your own silly theories about 9/11. I left you off.

This is evidence of a cover up inside the CIA

Another verifiable fact you ignored.
    A. B. Krongard- Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency bought 95 percent of the Put options for United Airlines on 6th September 2001. He was left off because he had no ties to Al Qaeda, it funny stuff, but this is how the machine works in reality and nobody thought he had advanced knowledge of the attacks, really? The naivety of some people.

Information (below in black) , is something you just ignore continually and tiresome as this stage. You don't want the facts. You prefer to believe your own silly theories about 9/11. I left you off.

This is evidence of a cover up inside the CIA

Another verifiable fact you ignored.
    A. B. Krongard- Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency bought 95 percent of the Put options on 6th September 2001. He was left off because he had no ties to Al Qaeda, it funny stuff, but this is how the machine works in reality.
    Cheerful, does the person you are quoting as a source believe your theory?

Cheerful, does the person you are quoting as a source believe your theory?

Do you believe Clarke right there was a coverup by the CIA? How does that change the narrative then? You guys believe the official story correct 100 percent see how it works ;)

Do you believe Clarke right there was a coverup by the CIA? How does that change the narrative then? You guys believe the official story correct 100 percent see how it works ;)
    Lol question dodged.

He doesn't agree with you. You misrepresent him by claiming that his words support your theory.
    That's very dishonest.

Lol question dodged.

He doesn't agree with you. You misrepresent him by claiming that his words support your theory.
    That's very dishonest.

Richard Clarke not some low level white house staffer here.

Richard Alan Clarke[1] (born October 27, 1950) is an American former government official. He was National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism for the United States between 1998 and 2003.

Clarke worked for the State Department during the presidency of Ronald Reagan.[2] In 1992, President George H.W. Bush appointed him to chair the Counter-terrorism Security Group and to a seat on the United States National Security Council. President Bill Clinton retained Clarke and in 1998 promoted him to be the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council. Under President George W. Bush, Clarke initially continued in the same position but no longer had Cabinet-level access. He later was appointed as the Special Advisor to the President on cybersecurity. Clarke left the Bush administration in 2003.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_A._Clarke

• Advertisement

Richard Clarke not some low level white house staffer here.
    Yes. And he doesn't believe your silly theory.

Yes. And he doesn't believe your silly theory.

Your post is opinion, i think the official theory is silly ;)

Look he said the CIA covered up the 9/11 hijacker’s movements and arrival in the United States for two years. Clarke admits on videotape his friends in the CIA kept secrets from him. To this today he still doesn’t understand why! He even claimed the CIA removed intelligence files from their system and, stopped him from seeing this at the White House. This is strange behaviour. when he was the chief advisor to Bush on matters dealing with terrorism around the world. He is in the dark like everyone else is to why they protected the 9/11 hijackers.

I not sure his aware of the 9/11 movement demolition allegations here, never seen him talk about it online.

Information

You keep deflecting and avoiding the questions

I'll make it even simpler

This 9/11 theory of yours, does anyone else in the world have this specific theory besides you?

And this theory of yours, is it your opinion or is it a fact?

This is important, so read carefully. If someone claims that 9/11 was an inside job conducted only by the Masons, and another person claims it was an inside job conducted only by Jews. Those are two completely separate sequences of events. Both of them happening is impossible :)

Even if it turns out the Jews and the Masons pulled off 9/11 as an inside job, that would mean both of those people are completely wrong.

Do you understand this concept?

You keep deflecting and avoiding the questions

I'll make it even simpler

This 9/11 theory of yours, does anyone else in the world have this specific theory besides you?

And this theory of yours, is it your opinion or is it a fact?

This is important, so read carefully. If someone claims that 9/11 was an inside job conducted only by the Masons, and another person claims it was an inside job conducted only by Jews. Those are two completely separate sequences of events. Both of them happening is impossible :)

Even if it turns out the Jews and the Masons pulled off 9/11 as an inside job, that would mean both of those people are completely wrong.

Do you understand this concept?

Irrelevent nonsense. I explained already why i believe there was a demolitions on 9/11.

I recognize the CIA had advanced knowledge (they had the intelligence) and had the capabilities to do it and had access to advanced military materials and they are most likely the culprits?

Even mainstream steel studies( not truther studies) report significant and rare unseen phenomenons occurred here on 9/11. The Fires in buildings have similar properties and heat and air temperatures, don’t change unless there something else fuelling the fire to make it hotter.

This was also the first time in history a high rise of steel framed columns
    had collapsed due to fire. Never happened prior to 9/11 or after 9/11. On 9/11 three buildings came down- steel framed high rises. WTC7 was not hit by a large plane.

FEMA in 2002 indicated a rare event occurred where some of the steel melting inside the towers and at WTC7. FEMA had never encountered this before in other building fires. NIST of course denied any Steel melted in their paper, and this not true statement, when other studies dispute that.

New York firefighters, search and digger crews, and helpers all mentioned on video there was this red/hot liquid streaming down the channel rails of the steel. They asserted it was "Molten steel" NIST on video says no one mentioned seeing molten steel and this is absolutely unreliable statement from them when there video online.

RJLee group described there was 6 percent/weight of Iron Microspheres found in the WTC dust that covered Manhattan . Debunkers on here are making excuses they can be created by others ways and that means the nanothermite theory nonsense Yes they can be made other ways.

The RJLee group specific here they appeared inside the buildings just prior to collapse of the buildings! There was a significant high temperature source that made them. This is where the nanothermite theory is believe.
    Mix AI+ Iron Oxide and burn it Rich pure Iron Microspheres appear as a byproduct. Steel Microspheres is something different, It be blended with other elements. It not pure Iron Fe spheres. Iron FE spheres is a byproduct thermatic reaction.
    There more I leaving out that would prove the controlled demolition theory, but these rare phenomenons are ignored by debunkers and they will again i am sure.

Irrelevent nonsense. I explained already why i believe there was a demolitions on 9/11.

You avoided the straightforward questions again and again deflected

Is your theory, the one with the secret Nazi's, Larry Silverstein and all that, does that exact theory exist anywhere outside of your imagination?

Why aren't people allowed to ask direct questions about this theory of yours?

if it's some half-baked opinion you've made up in your head, just be honest with people here. But you keep stating it like it's a fact, which is a bit scary.

You avoided the straightforward questions again and again deflected

Is your theory, the one with the secret Nazi's, Larry Silverstein and all that, does that exact theory exist anywhere outside of your imagination?

Why aren't people allowed to ask direct questions about this theory of yours?

if it's some half-baked opinion you've made up in your head, just be honest with people here. But you keep stating it like it's a fact, which is a bit scary.

I started to answer your long list of questions, then you posted again. I only have two hands. There is eight or so debunkers on this site posting away and hard to keep up sometimes. Now i can't be arsed to reply to the rest. You back now demanding info and do this and that. If you waited you may have got the replies.

I started to answer your long list of questions, then you posted again. I only have two hands. There is eight or so debunkers on this site posting away and hard to keep up sometimes. Now i can't be arsed to reply to the rest. You back now demanding info and do this and that. If you waited you may have got the replies.

What a crock of absolute nonsense :)

It takes a few seconds to reply, you write pages and pages of deflections for simple yes or no answers

Is your secret Nazi's 9/11 theory your opinion or is it fact?

If your theory unique to you or is there any other source for it?

Your post is opinion, i think the official theory is silly ;)

Look he said the CIA covered up the 9/11 hijacker’s movements and arrival in the United States for two years. Clarke admits on videotape his friends in the CIA kept secrets from him. To this today he still doesn’t understand why! He even claimed the CIA removed intelligence files from their system and, stopped him from seeing this at the White House. This is strange behaviour. when he was the chief advisor to Bush on matters dealing with terrorism around the world. He is in the dark like everyone else is to why they protected the 9/11 hijackers.

I not sure his aware of the 9/11 movement demolition allegations here, never seen him talk about it online.
    Again, he doesn't believe your theory.

• Advertisement

Again, he doesn't believe your theory.

Al-Qaeda operatives allowed to roam free inside America is not at all suspicious :confused: The disconnect from reality is frightening and scary.

We have the CIA deliberately hiding info from other law enforcement agencies and the world accepts this?

Advertisement