Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do dentists expect to be back?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Anyone else got anything to back this up?? Can’t imagine this being true but nor am I doubting the poster and what they have heard...
    I got the e-mail yesterday too (maybe the same dentist?) and that they'll be re-opening on the 18th. They specifically mention they've got PPE and are asking people who might be in contact with someone whose got the virus to avoid coming for anything but urgent issues and to let them know.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭WolfSpinach

My wisdom teeth started coming in late March. 33 years old and they decide to arrive during Covid lockdown, thanks genetics! I contacted the dentist and as I wasn't in much pain nothing could be done. I just want an x-ray to confirm everything's okay. That should be okay after 18 may, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Looney1

My wisdom teeth started coming in late March. 33 years old and they decide to arrive during Covid lockdown, thanks genetics! I contacted the dentist and as I wasn't in much pain nothing could be done. I just want an x-ray to confirm everything's okay. That should be okay after 18 may, right?

I see a lot of dentists have announced that they are opening. They have jumped the gun clinging on to an interpretation from the dental council. They could be reversing at a rate of knots during the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Each dentist will be making individual assessment based on the current advice of the risk for their patients, staff and themselves and opening or not as needed. Best for everyone to contact their dentist and find out when they are opening and if open are they doing regular work or only emergencies.

i+know..no+i+dont+gif.gif

Advertisement