Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Splurge

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Fair enough. But no high heels this time.
    In the " anus"?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Subtle.

Don't drag the thread down an unnecessary direction.

I vote for Ted again.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Omackeral wrote: »
    I vote for Ted again.

Great :D

I prefer to wear my crown. Mod hat gives me a bed head look.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Great :D

I prefer to wear my crown. Mod hat gives me a bed head look.

Crown? You’re the king of nothing. You’re the king of dog sh*te!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Omackeral do not post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It's a bit like someone letting out a comedy fart at a funeral.

Some very surprising names in my poll result! Who the feck is Conor.ie and achansai?? And Deja!! You cheeky article! Come in here the three of you and explain yourselves.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 10,576 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Some very surprising names in my poll result! Who the feck is Conor.ie and achansai?? And Deja!! You cheeky article! Come in here the three of you and explain yourselves.

:p

Cheeky article? Careful now, P. Skirting very close to the “line” so watch yourself.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It's a shame it didnt pan out would have been nice to see you get your comeuppance for your boldness.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ara fcuk this ****e. This is gone ridiculous.

I'm out. The fun is sanitised and diluted.
    Ive made my donation. I picked Alone because these times have really highlighted for me the amount of elderly people who are by themselves. Some of us are feeling lonely but maybe a lot of them have been feeling it for much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I'm out. The fun is sanitised and diluted.
    Ive made my donation. I picked Alone because these times have really highlighted for me the amount of elderly people who are by themselves. Some of us are feeling lonely but maybe a lot of them have been feeling it for much longer.

I am embracing the new thread theme and so have reported this post. Just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

What exactly is the point of this now if we can’t have banter with one another? The mod who just banned Omackeral was happy enough to call people pussies and granny ****ers in the former threads. Oh I forgot, that was all our fault and he just lost himself in the abuse. Silly me.

Why would anyone want to participate in whatever this is now? Where exactly is the line from harmless banter to whatever the mods deem unacceptable? I’m out too. It’s becoming a thread for mods to exercise powers whenever they see fit. Madness. When posters talk about no craic on boards anymore and harmless fun policed, this is exactly what they’re talking about.

I will probably get carded too now for having the audacity to give my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,636 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Forgot to "vote" in the "previous" thread but had "someone" in mind.

Donated to Alone as well a very worthy charity.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Admin:

I'm shutting this down. It's become pretty obvious that at least a percentage of posters in this thread are using it as a (not so) thinly veiled guise at getting a boot in at the mod team because of a perceived slight in the previous purge thread, creating a no-win situation for those who have to mod it. "It's for charity" isn't reason enough for them to have to put up with it.

As mentioned in the help desk, the mod team are discussing if/how to move forward with this that's reasonable to both - until then, do not create further threads of this nature.