Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What’s happening with people

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I was walking with my baby and my child and a little girl tried to approach us (she was outside by herself) so my 4 year old told her to stay away because there is a virus and her mom showed her head out of the window and started yelling “who are you to tell her where to go”

The correct response to this is "A better role model than you, you inevitable all day pyjama-wearing f*cktard. Now get your head back in that window before I stick it through it".
    Have you noticed people being more short tempered?

No.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

damn I'm feeling phreaky tonight, if I could get a few ladies with visors and gloves we could vaccinate the hell out of each other until noon, I'm feeling dizzy, so energetic

The drugs post is bit further down the page mate

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

Anyone see Carol Vorderman's arse lately? Did she get implants? Damn gurl. She could infect me with fart transmitted Covid-19 any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,181 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Anyone see Carol Vorderman's arse lately? Did she get implants? Damn gurl. She could infect me with fart transmitted Covid-19 any time.

She's a definition of MILF alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Sherry Baby

I haven't noticed that at all op. I've found people in general nicer and kinder.

People chatting to you when you're queuing in the shop, more smiling and waving when you're passing people.

From what I've seen, people seem patient and considerate when they're out and are just getting on with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I haven't noticed that at all op. I've found people in general nicer and kinder.

People chatting to you when you're queuing in the shop, more smiling and waving when you're passing people.

From what I've seen, people seem patient and considerate when they're out and are just getting on with it.

I’ve noticed that as well. And lots of families organising online quizzes, group chats, shared movie nights etc.

The online outrage crew seem a bit angrier than usual and make a lot of virtual noise. They are losers though, so seem extra pissed off people aren’t descending to their levels of pitch black misery and pessimism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

I have noticed both, but then again there was always nice people and asreholes.

Advertisement