Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so naked right now!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

If I can afford it the one with that animal that couldn't escape the Australian bush fires on it is my favourite. Sorry I do love those creatures I just can't bring to mind the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

Recently I've started showering naked.
    It's a wonderful sensation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

So you're a folder, in industry slang. I'm a schruncher and will be till I die. Grab a bunch and schrunch it up, then apply that sweet white tissue rose to my smelly freckle, whereupon the ridges, indents and coarsely made up 'pinched' surface area will shear away or otherwise abrade the excrement from my anus and buttocks. I could never tamp up like you do, it's just not for me. Do you engage the backstroke or are you a one way striker?

That gave a laugh, one way strikers :)

I use a lot of it,as I put on hippy health store moisturizer on the tissue and clean repeat as I go then a baby wipe to give it a gloss after then more moisturizer.
    I am a bit of a clean freak when it comes to the one way lol ha ha ha striking...

I'm more roundabout, through the middle and like Vidal Sassoon wash and go....

My girlfriend always comments on how my boxer's are so clean compared to her exes...brownie points for him lol

You know the story, take off the boxer's they might go inside out and women notice these things.

She'll leave hers at mine me leave mine at her's, we then throw each others in the wash..

Team work...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

Recently I've started showering naked.
    It's a wonderful sensation.

ya durtay feckor

gotta admit I'm feeling class being naked watching cabin in the woods, yea there's the occasional boner, particularly with amy ackerman, but the cider and terror keeps ones eyes on the prize :)

class movie
    class cider
    class naked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,400 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lads, the etiquette thread is the place for ye. You can all discuss wiping methods and sheet counts to your balloon knot's delight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Lads, the etiquette thread is the place for ye. You can all discuss wiping methods and sheet counts to your balloon knot's delight.
    Yes, can we get back to nekkid men, please!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Yes, can we get back to nekkid men, please!

We need pictures though to be sure. For science and research of course.

We need pictures though to be sure. For science and research of course.
    Of course!
    You get the clipboard, I'll hold the measuring tape

magnifying glass and swab more like.

• Advertisement

I think we've frightened Futon back into his y-fronts.

magnifying glass and swab more like.

I'm sure someone will appreciate you for the person you are. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,547 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

If you’d ever stayed at a “naturist” campsite, you’d know it’s “best practice” to bring a towel around with you for sitting on.

I think the same rules should apply for any naketivity in one’s own home. The last thing anyone wants is an outbreak of “pinkeye” or having to worry about coming into contact with someone else’s “streaks”.

You really can’t be too careful.

The tide is turning…

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Big deal you're naked, I haven't worn undergarments of any variety in two weeks now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Love being in the nip, I'm peppered in tattoos, rose's, Japanese waves, pagan symbols, music notes and tree's arching with moons and a few owls...bearded and a bit of an ape...

My girlfriend is the opposite, Dublin 4 posh accent educated, comes from old money not your middle class gannets but the type when you drive up her parents driveway you've guy's running out of the shrubbery raking the expensive pea gravel back to level and love's a bit of rough...

Me well as rough and ready as an American lumberjack, musky and outdoorsy...

And she loves the bone's of me and me her..
    As do her parents, isn't it odd that some people are attracted to your character and integrity rather than your bank balance and status.

Although it's similar in the old money circles and working classes, we seem to be happy with our lot and money doesn't come into love....

If you’d ever stayed at a “naturist” campsite, you’d know it’s “best practice” to bring a towel around with you for sitting on.

I think the same rules should apply for any naketivity in one’s own home. The last thing anyone wants is an outbreak of “pinkeye” or having to worry about coming into contact with someone else’s “streaks”.

Damn straight E. I feel "exactly" the same way. No anal flora on my linen cotton combo or recliner Jorge.

s1ippy wrote: »
    Big deal you're naked, I haven't worn undergarments of any variety in two weeks now.
    Is that because you ran out of clean ones?

but did ye never wonder if quantum hell was to befall us, the many shapes it would take!
    shredder wud defo be one!

"Naketivity" is a very useful word, Emmet. Whilst I won't be needing to carry a towel around the house with me, I shall endeavour to find an everyday use for that.

LaFuton wrote: »
    but did ye never wonder if quantum hell was to befall us, the many shapes it would take!
    shredder wud defo be one!

More like shedder with all the ring hair and microscopic bits of crusted feces you're getting on your sofa dude.

• Advertisement

s1ippy wrote: »

No wonder you're s1ippy!

im not usually naked myself, personally wouldn't have the time.

end of cabin in woods now

all demons are loosed

well holy god!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭PommieBast

This is sounding more and more like ChatRoulette. Time for another tinnie..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,695 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Futon sitting on a couch, hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,695 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Reclined?
    You lazy boy..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭patrickc

Why the feck did I just read all of this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

That sticky feeling of a vinyl sofa on your naked bottom is quite unpleasant to be honest.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

patrickc wrote: »
    Why the feck did I just read all of this ?

Well Im laying the blame with Leo and Simon and their stupid lockdown.

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

LaFuton wrote: »
    so don't know if anyone else is feeling this new found freedom but lately I have been compelled to be naked on the sofa most nights.
    You need to start posting this stuff on Facebook instead..

Advertisement