Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so naked right now!

Options
  • 18-04-2020 12:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

so don't know if anyone else is feeling this new found freedom but lately I have been compelled to be naked on the sofa most nights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

No

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Wanderer19

I would, but I don't wanna scare the kids

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

its not even sexy, just watching a movie and the heat is on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I've been walking around the house in the nip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

LaFuton wrote: »

Beverly Hills Cop?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

Flaccid length, erect length, any discoloration, pockmarks or moles, build up of grime beneath the hood, smell of john west, dirt under your nails. Just give us the stats ffs.

Beverly Hills Cop?

cabin in the woods, obv...

but yes... THE HEAT IS OONNN WOOHAHAYAHOOO

Flaccid length, erect length, any discoloration, pockmarks or moles, build up of grime beneath the hood, smell of john west, dirt under your nails. Just give us the stats ffs.

kellys eye! thanks to Jackie in Killyleagh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

so don't know if anyone else is feeling this new found freedom but lately I have been compelled to be naked on the sofa most nights.

You live alone :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

The gender is very important in this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,828 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Having had my own house for a few years, and renting by myself for many years before it, and now living at home with the elderly parents, yes, I miss being nekkid in the house. It's a great feeling. Don't know if the neighbours would be impressed, but if they're staring in my windows, it's their fault that they get 2 eyes full of nekkid, (then)overweight, short ,ginger (then) Garda.

statesaver wrote: »
    You live alone :P

We're all alone pal. Always and forever. Get with the possum. Grind it.

but its lovely

I couldn't sit on the sofa covering in case a stay piece of fecal matter stained the linen cotton combo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

Do you live with anyone, if so are they not disgusted by your new found coronavirus lockdown body shape ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Username checks out

I couldn't sit on the sofa covering in case a stay piece of fecal matter stained the linen cotton combo.

pays to be well wiped in general should one take the sudden notion of getting naked.

sometimes if there's a sink by the loo u can wet the tissue for the first 2 wipes and confidently dry off with a brisk 3rd dry wipe

move over #cmo!

pays to be well wiped in general should one take the sudden notion of getting naked.

sometimes if there's a sink by the loo u can wet the tissue for the first 2 wipes and confidently dry off with a brisk 3rd dry wipe

Or, buy toilet wet wipes. One wipe with wet wipe, subsequent wipes with tissue to dry. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Then turn the heat off.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Or, buy toilet wet wipes. One wipe with wet wipe, subsequent wipes with tissue to dry. Bliss.

1 wipe, fold repeat and fold again.

That's how the nuns used to ration the toilet roll, no wonder they smelled like piss...

I'm pretty sure even Jesus would forgive them for the small luxury of wet wipes for yer hole.

but then u left with unflushable shame mayhem!

nthclare wrote: »
    1 wipe, fold repeat and fold again.

That's how the nuns used to ration the toilet roll, no wonder they smelled like piss...

So you're a folder, in industry slang. I'm a schruncher and will be till I die. Grab a bunch and schrunch it up, then apply that sweet white tissue rose to my smelly freckle, whereupon the ridges, indents and coarsely made up 'pinched' surface area will shear away or otherwise abrade the excrement from my anus and buttocks. I could never tamp up like you do, it's just not for me. Do you engage the backstroke or are you a one way striker?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Speaking of wiping, how many sheets you use at a time? I go with 3, cos I find 2 tears too easily and then you're left with chocolate fingers.

Yeah I'm hitting four or five, maybe six, but I think the surface of my ringpiece is a little rough and weathered. I have to dig in everytime. Kind of feels like the opposite of those polished semi precious stones they sell in hippy shops.

if
    3? u soviet fiend! try living a little... subequatorially...

if you can admonish, garnish and down right decorate with 5+plus squares, including at least
    you'll be a man!

and never forget Will Knots

Ye count? I take enough until I consider it enough. Could be 5, most likely 10, sometimes 15 sheets! Also depends on the bog roll. You've to double up on that single ply shyte, but with Nikki (the one with the rabbit) you only need half the amount!

• Advertisement

Jaysus I always hated the thought of those glans piercings. Would you have to be circumcised to get that, or would you tuck the earring away under the hood during normal waking hours?

Advertisement