Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressure Washer - Karcher Vs Stanley Vs Other?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,071 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Did you check out the one in Lidl today?

hot cakes in my local lidl, they were gone immediately, might hold off till that agrieuro site starts delivering again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Wifey was good to me and got me a Nilfisk D140 yesterday. Great power in it and the patio attachment seems decent.

Only things to note was:

1) The hose reel was wound up badly in the box kinking the hose in 2 places. Took me a few mins to unwind it, remove the kinks and wind back properly. Working fine now.
    2) With the patio attachment, the length of the lance is kinda short, so I'm going to get an extension for the lance to make life easier.

Otherwise, happy with the unit and may give the car a wash later in the week.

• Moderators Posts: 12,371 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Wifey was good to me and got me a Nilfisk D140 yesterday. Great power in it and the patio attachment seems decent.

Only things to note was:

1) The hose reel was wound up badly in the box kinking the hose in 2 places. Took me a few mins to unwind it, remove the kinks and wind back properly. Working fine now.
    2) With the patio attachment, the length of the lance is kinda short, so I'm going to get an extension for the lance to make life easier.

Otherwise, happy with the unit and may give the car a wash later in the week.

Yeah I bought the patio attachment a few weeks back. It's much better than I expected. Feels a bit delicate, but perfect for a home. A touch short alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Yeah I bought the patio attachment a few weeks back. It's much better than I expected. Feels a bit delicate, but perfect for a home. A touch short alright.

I tested the patio attachment and was surprised how decent it was. You can adjust the pressure, and when I turned it up to make, it did a good job, however with the short reach, I let the attachment flip up a few times. I think better grip and maybe the extension lance would improve this.

Advertisement