Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

EV dreamers (opposite of bargains)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

"Price includes €5000 SEAI grant deduction for private individuals."

and what about the other 5k for VRT rebate?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭graememk

ewj1978 wrote: »
    "Price includes €5000 SEAI grant deduction for private individuals."

and what about the other 5k for VRT rebate?

The vrt rebate is included, Business buyers don't get the seai grant so if a business bought it it would be 5k more.

The garage that I got my eNiro from is also a Nissan one, so ended up getting details on the leaf 62 as well and i think it was actually more than the eNiro for the high spec one.

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

• Registered Users Posts: 21,373 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Best color from tesla IMO but way overpriced

ELM327 wrote: »

Seats and steering wheel look God awful to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Out of interest what would a reasonable price for that model S be?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

ELM327 wrote: »

I think its a crappy deal

krissovo wrote: »
    Out of interest what would a reasonable price for that model S be?

Could probably get a 2016 90D from Tesla with warranty for ~48k into Ireland. Might be white, or might be pre facelift, but you'd be talking around that.

2017 75 (not dual as his ad indicates) are around 45k into Ireland. Knock ~2-3k off for warranty (think that's usually about the difference) is around 42k. Convenience of being in Ireland... add 1k. So... vs a CPO, 43k maybe?

liamog wrote: »
    I think its a crappy deal

ZING!

Could probably get a 2016 90D from Tesla with warranty for ~48k into Ireland. Might be white, or might be pre facelift, but you'd be talking around that.

2017 75 (not dual as his ad indicates) are around 45k into Ireland. Knock ~2-3k off for warranty (think that's usually about the difference) is around 42k. Convenience of being in Ireland... add 1k. So... vs a CPO, 43k maybe?
    If I were selling my 2016 S90D facelift , same color as his but the black interior, I'd be looking at a similar price to his asking.

That's how off his price is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Hey at least he isn't still looking for €52,500.

It does however have "motor". An important thing to specify in a car ad.

Year old Niro for €1k ? less than I was new last year. €37900

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/kia-niro-electric-niro/25572224
    Judging by the video title they had it for sale back in December at 39900.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/peugeot-208-eallure-100kw-136-4dr-auto/25983044

201 reg Peugeot e208 Allure for a whopping saving of "delivery and additional charges may apply".

€28,470 new, or €28,500 used.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭garo

Wow that is like 10k overpriced minimum

2019 Model 3 with 16,000 km done.

Clearly worth €1,168 more than the same car brand new.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/tesla-model-3-standard-range-plus-ceramic-coating/26098768

jhegarty wrote: »
    2019 Model 3 with 16,000 km done.

Clearly worth €1,168 more than the same car brand new.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/tesla-model-3-standard-range-plus-ceramic-coating/26098768

They've gone through all the hassle of pointing out all the flaws to Tesla and having them fixed for ya.

They've gone through all the hassle of pointing out all the flaws to Tesla and having them fixed for ya.

That's fair. I'll move it to the bargain thread.

It's not even a 2020 plate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

graememk wrote: »

what ever about the price... the fact they stated they take a direct swap of a 2011 or 2012 24kw rings alarm bells..... something not right about the upgrade done if they are willing to do that. Or could be some other problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,775 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Laviski wrote: »
    what ever about the price... the fact they stated they take a direct swap of a 2011 or 2012 24kw rings alarm bells..... something not right about the upgrade done if they are willing to do that. Or could be some other problem.

Or they reckon they're onto a money making scheme. Spend €3k in parts, do a day's work and add €10k to the value of the car. Ready for the next old Leaf for a battery upgrade. Rinse & repeat :D

About time this was put here, now that the odd 2nd hand 64kWh eNiros show up for 32-35k.

The crap battery version eNiro:
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/kia-niro-ev-289km-mid-range-battery-available-to/25785594
    It's been on donedeal a long time now.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

now that the odd 2nd hand 64kWh eNiros show up for 32-35k.

Any linkys as I'm not seeing them?

There is one 64kWh eNiro for just over €35k from a dealer, but straight sale only and you won't get more than a couple hundred off that

Linky

I have no doubt that the above 39kWh eNiro advertised for €33k can be bought substantially cheaper for cash. I would aim for €30k. Not a bargain at that, but not terrible either. A same year Kona 64kWh can be had for as little as €28k, smaller, far less well equipped and not as nice a place to be in. But better value and far more range.

unkel wrote: »
    There is one 64kWh eNiro for just over €35k from a dealer, but straight sale only and you won't get more than a couple hundred off that

Linky

Hah they really messed up that title.

Linky

I have no doubt that the above 39kWh eNiro advertised for €33k can be bought substantially cheaper for cash. I would aim for €30k. Not a bargain at that, but not terrible either. A same year Kona 64kWh can be had for as little as €28k, smaller, far less well equipped and not as nice a place to be in. But better value and far more range.

Isn't the 39kWh pack really bad at charging? Very slow speeds. Like the new ioniq

Yeah personally I would avoid it. But it might suit some people who would rarely have to publicly charge. At the right price of course. Which is not €33k :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Linky

That's a Hybrid I suspect.

• Advertisement

That's a Hybrid I suspect.

New Hybrids are 32K!

Advertisement