Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is everyone a bit bisexual?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Sometimes you don't have a choice. Like in prison. You get bummed or end up bumming somebody.

Go on ?

Sometimes you don't have a choice. Like in prison. You get bummed or end up bumming somebody.

You justify your actions anyway you need to ... is there a support group. BA - Bummers Anonymous?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Fit sapiosexuals is where it is at...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

RobertKK wrote: »
    Fit sapiosexuals is where it is at...

Im generally a live and let live type of fella, even if you're a cloudgender pansexual or something else I don't get, do your thing.

Anyone who unironically calls themselves a sapiosexual is nailed on guaranteed to be an arsehole though.

Why do people entertain the OP?
    Every post he/she/it starts is the same sexually repressed rubbish

Jealousy transcends all sexualities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

RWCNT wrote: »
    Im generally a live and let live type of fella, even if you're a cloudgender pansexual or something else I don't get, do your thing.

Anyone who unironically calls themselves a sapiosexual is nailed on guaranteed to be an arsehole though.

:pac:

But if your mind is operating on one level and someone else's is on a different level whether that be more intelligent or less intelligent, it just won't work out.
    Apparently when IQ varies by more than 30 points either way then it becomes a problem.

So in reality and maybe without knowing it, we are attracted to people of similar intelligence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Cuir_Cosc_Orm

RobertKK wrote: »
    :pac:

But if your mind is operating on one level and someone else's is on a different level whether that be more intelligent or less intelligent, it just won't work out.
    Apparently when IQ varies by more than 30 points either way then it becomes a problem.

So in reality and maybe without knowing it, we are attracted to people of similar intelligence.

I just have sex with the person not the gender!

Just so happens it's been all men!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Reminds of the Frankie Boyle line: "The Bible says a man who lies with another man should be stoned. It helps, that's all I'm saying..."

Never said a truer word, what drugs can you get to get your arse stoned

This thread is getting very bitchy all of a sudden.

The queens are arriving fast, the Divas will be arriving soon.

Miaow.

[PHP][/PHP]
    IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I never understood men who say they are not Gay and yet play with their own cocks?

Ok on behalf of all the professional masturbators (****) association. You are wrong when tha majority of folks are having one of the wrist. Their either thing of men or sheep. I'd imaging the women when their giving ( the little man in the boat a rub on his head) their thinking of men, or some shopping mall where theirs a bargain. I hope.that put you right us **** like to set this straight up

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    This thread is getting very bitchy all of a sudden.

The queens are arriving fast, the Divas will be arriving soon.

Miaow.

Is their people actually taking this thing serious?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I dunno if everyone's a bit bisexual or not, but I believe in a world with zero social conditioning or stigma then we'd certainly see a lot more sexual experimentation. In my year of 48 in an all boys school, there were at least nine that I know of who're either gay or known to have been with fellas. It's ten years ago since I did the leaving cert, that seemed like a big number even for then, I wonder would that number be even greater now. The younger the generation then the more old stigmas/discriminatory ideas fade away.

I'm gay, have only ever had a sexual interest in men, but can I 100% rule out ever having sex with a woman if the circumstances were right? No, I can't.

Dysfuarscomtitbumwakjuimingnuminsexual that what Ive become.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

More like Mr fag elien....

Hee fcucking hee ..lolz.. hun

Srameen woulda loved this gay siht..

What happened to Srameen?

Ha Ha.I do know a guy who would put his port in any storm that became available. Male, female, the exhaust pipe of the nearest car would do him if he was pissed/high enough. I have to sleep with one eye open when I visit him and sleep on the couch. :D

Don't forget the hoover, but don't put it on full blast, you get whats called scrotum cock. That's when your cock and balls get sucked up the pipe, painful but pleasurable

Why do people entertain the OP?
    Every post he/she/it starts is the same sexually repressed rubbish

I find this OP never invests anything in his threads, his doesn't post on the subject. He basically loads the gun ( picks a subject) and fu©ks off.

Kylta wrote: »
    I find this OP never invests anything in his threads, his doesn't post on the subject. He basically loads the gun ( picks a subject) and fu©ks off.

Typical man!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,737 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I like both. As long as you are smooth as I don't like hair anywhere bar on the head. The only place we are supposed to have hair is on the tops of our head.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

AMKC wrote: »
    I like both. As long as you are smooth as I don't like hair anywhere bar on the head. The only place we are supposed to have hair is on the tops of our head.

So eyebrows and eyelashes are a no then? Nostril hair to filter dust?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

yer mother is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

LGB, no.

But T, almost certainly yes.

But not out. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I don’t think everyone is a bit bisexual, no. To be indelicate, it’s pretty easy to figure out what or who makes your bits go tingly once puberty hits. I dunno, maybe I’m just yet to meet a woman I’ll feel attraction to but I find it hard to believe it wouldn’t have happened already with one of the very many attractive women I’ve met in my life if it was going to. I feel confident in saying that at 36 years old, I know I’m never going to fancy a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dockysher

Carole baskin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭She is d.i.s.c.o

I can see how it's hard for some people to come out as bi or gay but tbf in this day and age, it's not that shocking. Anyone I know who came out, noone was surprised or judgemental.

I can understand that some men who are considered very "masculine" might find it hard but realistically the majority of people nowadays are totally accepting and understanding.

We are in a society now that accepts the rights of LGBTQ. There are a few who need to catch up on that but as with any movement you might be in the midst of it but on the good side of it.

LGBTQ are not victims anymore. Society as a whole is accepting. It's up to the person if they want to come out.

I can see how it's hard for some people to come out as bi or gay but tbf in this day and age, it's not that shocking. Anyone I know who came out, noone was surprised or judgemental.

I can understand that some men who are considered very "masculine" might find it hard but realistically the majority of people nowadays are totally accepting and understanding.

We are in a society now that accepts the rights of LGBTQ. There are a few who need to catch up on that but as with any movement you might be in the midst of it but on the good side of it.

LGBTQ are not victims anymore. Society as a whole is accepting. It's up to the person if they want to come out.

I disagree.

People can be coerced by society to appear to accept and be seen to be all open minded, when in reality these people treat you different and judge the person that has revealed their sexual orientation.

It's naive and simplistic of you to think otherwise.

I disagree.

People can be coerced by society to appear to accept and be seen to be all open minded, when in reality these people treat you different and judge the person that has revealed their sexual orientation.

It's naive and simplistic of you to think otherwise.

So they can be coerced by society to be seen as all open minded to not be racist or sexist etc.

I'm lucky in some ways that I was raised by very modern parents who didnt look at people like that. And that doesnt make me or them perfect.

But then, women, black people and gay/bi people arent perfect either.

• AMKC wrote: »
    The only place we are supposed to have hair is on the tops of our head.

Evolution would like a quick word.

But then, women, black people and gay/bi people arent perfect either.

What are you implying here?

That Straight white men are perfect as they are specifically the targeted individuals you chose to not mention.

How dare you be so crooked!

Bullet not Steve McQueen...funny scene...

[/quote]

• Advertisement

What are you implying here?

That Straight white men are perfect as they are specifically the targeted individuals you chose to not mention.

How dare you be so crooked!

No. They are the worst :D but shhhhh

I'm joking :/ God forbid :D :pac:

Advertisement