Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is everyone a bit bisexual?

Options
  • 14-04-2020 4:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

I've heard sociologists say there are probably way more LGBT people in society but the social stigma of being gay when it comes to family or gender norms, even in liberal countries like Ireland keeps people from coming out.

Would you say most people that identify as straight are capable of enjoying sex with the a person of the same sex?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Haven't tried it and have no desire to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Given enough drugs, probably.

Otherwise no

• Registered Users Posts: 13,645 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Give me a kiss Mr F and we'll see what happens.
    Mamma must of reinstated your internet privileges :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭XsApollo

I like to think 50% of the population is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭satguy

No, and, No ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I don't know, maybe.

Though I've yet to see a man I wanted to have sex with.

And I've seen thousands of women I wanted to have sex with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I'm a bit gay for myself, being so sexy and all.

Given enough drugs, probably.

Otherwise no

tiger-king-memes-3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Is there any man (or woman if you're female) in the world that you would genuinely have sex with without large amounts of money or drugs changing hands? If not then you're probably not even a bit bisexual. I can acknowledge Brad Pitt, Chris Evans etc. are very attractive men but I could not even begin to contemplate being intimate with them without gagging a bit. Whereas with the likes of Gal Gadot and Natalie Portman I would happily kill all other men on the planet just for a chance to sniff their bicycle seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Is there any man (or woman if you're female) in the world that you would genuinely have sex with without large amounts of money or drugs changing hands? If not then you're probably not even a bit bisexual. I can acknowledge Brad Pitt, Chris Evans etc. are very attractive men but I could not even begin to contemplate being intimate with them without gagging a bit. Whereas with the likes of Gal Gadot and Natalie Portman I would happily kill all other men on the planet just for a chance to sniff their bicycle seat.

Chris Evans?

english-presenter-chris-evans-gets-a-haircut-in-a-tintin-style-london-C354D4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Podge201

Are you into fingering op?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,132 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

How can anybody think about sex with man, woman or beast at a time like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭73bc61lyohr0mu

If I was chocolate I'd eat myself..

Philip? Hey man what's hapnin' Phil, I new dat was you, he told me that wasn't you, said you don't come here no more, but I said it's Phil. Hey Philip, gimme kiss baby.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

What about a transgender woman? What about a very feminine man who had surgery to look like a woman except he retained all his male genitalia "downstairs"?

Would you **** these two people in the given scenarios or still gag?

What you said about gagging is really interesting because it seems that men are more strongly repulsed by male homosexuality than females are. I've talked to straight women and those who are adamant they are not lesbian are more nuanced about it. They don't seem repulsed by female homosexuality in the way men are by male homosexuality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

I've heard sociologists say there are probably way more LGBT people in society but the social stigma of being gay when it comes to family or gender norms, even in liberal countries like Ireland keeps people from coming out.

Would you say most people that identify as straight are capable of enjoying sex with the a person of the same sex?

Nah, my langer would have a strong aversion to venturing into downtown brownsville... he has no business being on that side of town, and well he knows it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

What you said about gagging is really interesting because it seems that men are more strongly repulsed by male homosexuality than females are. I've talked to straight women and those who are adamant they are not lesbian are more nuanced about it. They don't seem repulsed by female homosexuality in the way men are by male homosexuality.

Well. Dudes don’t like the idea of gettin jabbed by the meat syringe and the very thought can gives fellas the willies whereas women can’t do that. Indeed some might revel in idea of them gettin a dose themselves, it is quite the formidable weapon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭bmc58

Simple answer.NO.

Philip? Hey man what's hapnin' Phil, I new dat was you, he told me that wasn't you, said you don't come here no more, but I said it's Phil. Hey Philip, gimme kiss baby.

You changed Phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Billcarson

Sticking my prick up another man's hole would be a definite no for me. A man sticking his prick up my hole a definite no aswell. Cant contemplate it at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

OP you also have to ask yourself how much of this is conditioning. Nature v Nurture and all that. I personally believe it's a spectrum and while there are, sans social conditioning, true hetro and homosexuals they would likely be in the minority.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

You only have to look at it in the prison environment to know how male homosexuality in particular is utilised as a most potent intimidatory tool. In certain cultures at least, I can recall in Africa one John Mongrel claiming he meatshanked many men whilst all the while probably exaggerating the sheer numbers of his conquests in order to reinforce his position as ‘top dog’.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Not me. I'm straight

• Registered Users Posts: 30,365 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think sometimes people might be able to pick out an attractive member of the same sex or what they'd like to look like. However going down the route of actually having any type of sex or even kissing wouldn't really be appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,645 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Bobblehats wrote: »
    You only have to look at it in the prison environment to know how male homosexuality in particular is utilised as a most potent intimidatory tool. In certain cultures at least, I can recall in Africa one John Mongrel claiming he meatshanked many men whilst all the while probably exaggerating the sheer numbers of his conquests in order to reinforce his position as ‘top dog’.

I believe in ancient Greece and Rome the taking of a male lover/ sex boy was common . And a sign of status. The Greeks practiced anal sex on both men and women. AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

69086b676debf8b7bdb63475d2c41d09.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I was waiting for him to pounce on Kemp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭She is d.i.s.c.o

Yes...according to Honey Boo Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Wanderer19

A lot of that is about power, same as rape, it's not always done as a sexual act.

But I have known a couple of straight men who would perform sex acts on other men for money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

I'm 0% bisexual. In fact, I'm so straight that I literally vomit every time I see another man. The thought of being with a man (something I've never thought of because I'm straight) disgusts me, even if he's fully clothed, because I know there's a penis (urgh) under there somewhere.

Advertisement