Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer Leases 2020-2021 Season.

Options
  • 04-04-2020 11:43am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Every year we have more and more people advertising leases. As the for sale section rules demand pictures, prices, and specifics we realise that leases cannot meet all these requirements. As such we are sticking this thread for the purpose of lease advertisements only.

To advertise a lease:

It will need to follow most of the for sale section rules with the exception that no pictures are mandatory as taking pictures of a lease may not be possible. The criteria to advertise your lease(s) are:
    • Location of the lease. County and/or area.
    • Amount of people on it. If it's shared, etc.
    • Times it's available/days you can shoot on it. In case any restrictions apply.
    • The price of the lease. This is a must. There will be no "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" here. If you are not comfortable discussing a price then we cannot help you. A price must be given. Bartering over the price can take place via PM.

All deals will be between the leasee and the leaser. Boards.ie only provides the platform for people to make contact with each other.

Lastly anyone interested should quote the lease they are interested in as there will only be this one thread for it. So it may contain more than one offer of a lease and as such we need to make sure people know that you are interested in their lease over another. So be specific in your queries.

To seek a lease:

Give as many details as possible. Responses so far have been somewhat vague. Ideally, but not limited to, you should include:
    1. Budget
    2. Precise location (or at least narrow down an area)
    3. Alternative areas if the one you want is not available

Also when posting please include a title to your post declaring whether you are selling or seeking a lease. This should be done by:
    • Selling - Mark the post as "For Sale"
    • Seeking - Mark the post as "Wanted"
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Paddyviking

Living in West Wicklow/Kildare area with HCAP and insurance. Anywhere considered

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Themole1990

Hi all looking for 2 leases if possible a big ask I know .I'm looking for a sika lease open hill if possible or a good amount of it or a good wood wicklow area preferred but anywhere considerd.
    2.i also would like a fallow lease anywhere considering..... it hasn't been shot to death ...willing to pay up yo 1000 a lease have all the normal gear hcap ..insurance ...I do not shoot for money nore do I want to be on a syndicate that does ...I work Monday to Friday with the odd day off in between I shoot birds november to January so I wouldnt be stalking thst much in those months in the wexford area travelling not a problem........please no chancers paid 1000 for a lease last year shot 1 deer lernt my lession thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kranob

Looking for a lease next season. I have HCAP and Nargc insurance. Living in North Cork so anywhere in the Cork,Limerick,Kerry area preferable but anything considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭RossiFan08

Red Lease available in Conamara. 850 arce lease with single road access and boarding Conamara national park. 800 per gun with a max of 4 guns

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rws243

How many animals are to be taken on Connemara Lease?

• Advertisement

rws243 wrote: »
    How many animals are to be taken on Connemara Lease?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rws243

Thanks, is that 4 guns max on lease and does that mean 3 deer per gun?

rws243 wrote: »
    Thanks, is that 4 guns max on lease and does that mean 3 deer per gun?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Themole1990

Good sika lease wanted wicklow area all the norm hcap insurance will pay up to 1000 for a good spot thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

hi everyone i have 2 places available on a sika lease in kenmare
    6 guns total
    cost 400 per year
    lease size is 464 heacatres comprising of mixed forest and clear fell with gravel roads and fire breaks..
    a lovely area to stalk with scenic views of kenmare bay and also killarney national park
    hcap or equivalent and insurance essential
    for any further info pm me

• Advertisement

hi everyone i have 2 places available on a red lease in letterfrack
    6 guns total
    cost 700 per year
    lease size is 274 heacatres comprising of mixed forest fire breaks open hill and open ground in the forest
    a lovely area to stalk with very scenic views of the neighbouring connemara national park
    please pm for any further info

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭keith s

Hi -

I'm looking for permission on 100 acres for deer license.
    Any area.
    Budget 200 euros.
    Have both insurance and DSTC through Country Sports Ireland.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HUNTER TOM

Hi all , I know its a long shot ,but Im looking for a spot on a Sika lease I have HCAP and insurance I'm on the boder of Tipp and Waterford Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pencil Pete

daithi55 wrote: »
    hi everyone i have 2 places available on a red lease in letterfrack
    6 guns total
    cost 700 per year
    lease size is 274 heacatres comprising of mixed forest fire breaks open hill and open ground in the forest
    a lovely area to stalk with very scenic views of the neighbouring connemara national park
    please pm for any further info

how many animals on it to be culled

how many animals on it to be culled

Hi pencil Pete..
    The lease has been filled.
    Regards
    David

Fallow Lease available in Woodford with a total of 1100 arce.
    Lease made up of two woods with a total cull of 22.
    400 per gun for the year with a max of 7 guns

HCAP or equivalent and insurance essential
    For any further info pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

2 places on a red/ fallow lease in Sligo ox mountains 2000 acres 500 a man

Pm for more info

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blacklab

Looking for a spot on a fallow lease in laois or surrounding counties have insurance hcap. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

Red lease in Roscommon 2 places available cull of 10 deer , 500 per man , hcap and insurance needed 500 acres

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭underthetumb

4 spots on fallow lease in emo park, laois, 340ha, cull of 15, 900 euro per gun, hcap, ins etc, pm if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Shroughaun

Hi All,
    Look for a lease, live in carlow will consider most options.

Advertisement