Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Glorious Republicans....

Options
  • 04-04-2020 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,811 ✭✭✭✭

At a time of unprecedented danger for the state and its citizens...

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2020/0404/1128462-atm-theft-dundalk/

Blocking off a Garda station with heavy machinery to make their getaway.

Imagine somebody needing the gardai, a family member or friend and them being unable to respond because the ‘RA’ boys had pinned them in their station to feed their insatiable greed and cash lust... remember this when the next election comes around.

Well done to the Gardai and PSNI.... these individuals in the RA, the vilest of creatures.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

The scum haven’t gone away, you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

The good news is that arrests were made.
    I believe that penalties and criminal sentencing should be doubled for ALL crimes committed during a worldwide deadly pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I like how convenient AH makes things.
    If a crime happens up there is automatically ex IRA, if a crime happens down here it's automatically travellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,811 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

These fellas can get away behind bars for a good number of years. No judge will have any , not even the vaguest idea of leniency when it comes to sentencing this lot. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

biko wrote: »
    I like how convenient AH makes things.
    If a crime happens up there is automatically ex IRA, if a crime happens down here it's automatically travellers.

Hang on, thats ****ing out of order.....it could be the muslims * or is that restricted the stabbings?

• Advertisement

Strumms wrote: »
    These fellas can get away behind bars for a good number of years. No judge will have any , not even the vaguest idea of leniency when it comes to sentencing this lot. :D

Hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The cops should just go round and burn their houses down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭piplip87

Them lads doing these raids are not the brightest sparks.

Take the one in Virginia for example. They pick a town on the N3 that has traffic passing through 24/7. They turn up unarmed. When they get caught in the act they run.

One of the fellas came back to the restaurant where the ATM was located later on in the day and was arrested. Such an absolute Muppet.

One of the fellas was released without charge. He was followed by detectives, lead them to a field and was caught digging up a 100,000 quid from previous ATM raids.

The gob****es for lucky a few times but really are not that smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

OP, as you know who did this, shouldn't you be onto the Gardaí or PSNI telling them which Irish elected representatives did this!

OP, as you know who did this, shouldn't you be onto the Gardaí or PSNI telling them which Irish elected representatives did this!

The perpetrators have already been arrested.

• Advertisement

I wonder what Irish politicians it was!

I would have thought TDs were paid well enough to not have to resort to crime.

If they've been caught at this, it's unlikely to they will be running in the next general election.
    I don't know what op is on about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Have they, so you are saying that those arrested last night are guilty? Do you have inside information?

The Gardai would be responsible for investigating. That’s their responsibility, expertise and remit. As I wasn’t a witness I am not in a position to provide direct assistance as in evidence which might assist in obtaining a conviction.

For your further information, arrests were made in Crossmaglen, a major republican stronghold.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Ah yeah, Hardcore RA heads Vs the usual West Brits.

FIGHT!

*Grabs popcorn.

I wonder what Irish politicians it was!

I would have thought TDs were paid well enough to not have to resort to crime.

If they've been caught at this, it's unlikely to they will be running in the next general election.
    I don't know what op is on about

Maybe Violet-Anne Wynne decided to raise funds to pay off her 12k rent arrears?

The Gardai would be responsible for investigating. That’s their responsibility, expertise and remit. As I wasn’t a witness I am not in a position to provide direct assistance as in evidence which might assist in obtaining a conviction.

For your further information, arrests were made in Crossmaglen, a major republican stronghold.

So, you don't know anything about it but you know who is responsible?
    Thats interesting.

Have they, so you are saying that those arrested last night are guilty? Do you have inside information?

No, I read the article.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

At a time of unprecedented danger for the state and its citizens...

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2020/0404/1128462-atm-theft-dundalk/

Blocking off a Garda station with heavy machinery to make their getaway.

Imagine somebody needing the gardai, a family member or friend and them being unable to respond because the ‘RA’ boys had pinned them in their station to feed their insatiable greed and cash lust... remember this when the next election

Reckon the OP is some Blueshirt still butthurt from the last election.

1) they are hardly Republicans, let alone “ours”

2) the Gardaí and judges, appointed by FFG, do F@€k all - doubt they would even notice if they were blocked in - they could always use the back door ffs

3) why do I need to remember this next election?
    Unless, remember what a joke our justice system is thanks to the establishment parties and lawyers with their snouts in trough.

Our useless judges, a corrupt loyalist as Garda Commissioner and Charlie ‘Black and Tan’ as our justice minister

4) That it happened in Dundalk means one cannot vote Sinn Féin now?

Twat

So, you don't know anything about it but you know who is responsible?
    Thats interesting.

I know the information that I have also furnished you with, the link is in the OP.

Cash Taken

Suspects pursued to the border

Arrests made in Catholic / Republican / IRA stronghold of Crossmaglen

We can reasonably rule out the board members of the local Hindu Cultural center.

I know the information that I have also furnished you with, the link is in the OP.

Cash Taken

Suspects pursued to the border

Arrests made in Catholic / Republican / IRA stronghold of Crossmaglen

We can reasonably rule out the board members of the local Hindu Cultural center.

Might have been the Amish this time?

• Advertisement

Crossmaglen, a major republican stronghold.

You sound like you’ve read too many Daily Mail strips 😀

Anyway, sure it’s the Brits’ glorious republicans so

You sound like you’ve read too many Daily Mail strips ��

I don’t read the Daily Mail... but thanks for the enlightening contribution all the same. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jizique

You sound like you’ve read too many Daily Mail strips 😀

Are you tying to say Cross is not a republican stronghold?

I don’t read the Daily Mail... but thanks for the enlightening contribution all the same. ;)

Well nobody ‘reads’ the Daily Mail, however the delinquents that buy it usually think Catholic, Republican and IRA are the same thing

Well nobody ‘reads’ the Daily Mail, however the delinquents that buy it usually think Catholic, Republican and IRA are the same thing

Well you have the advantage of me, I don’t frequent the company of Daily Mail readers. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jizique

If you read Am Phoblacht, you will know Cross is a republican stronghold.
    Or at least they claim it is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Reckon the OP is some Blueshirt still butthurt from the last election.

1) they are hardly Republicans, let alone “ours”

2) the Gardaí and judges, appointed by FFG, do F@€k all - doubt they would even notice if they were blocked in - they could always use the back door ffs

3) why do I need to remember this next election?
    Unless, remember what a joke our justice system is thanks to the establishment parties and lawyers with their snouts in trough.

Our useless judges, a corrupt loyalist as Garda Commissioner and Charlie ‘Black and Tan’ as our justice minister

4) That it happened in Dundalk means one cannot vote Sinn Féin now?

Twat

DC05-EA89-A46-E-47-F8-8-C2-D-C1-E23-EF32-B2-A.jpg
    gif image host

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

and a third of the country voted for them...so what does that say about us? (or a third of us) :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

No, I read the article.

Where does it say in the article that the perpetrators have been arrested?

• Advertisement

fryup wrote: »
    and a third of the country voted for them...so what does that say about us? (or a third of us) :cool:

You voted for the IRA?

Advertisement