Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Forum Lockdown thread - Stay At Home And Watch Lots Of Telly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

It's the same thing that was on Rte a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

That's Brian Kennedy, that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

The Belgian Grand Prix is on this weekend. Jordan won their first race there twenty-two years ago. Would be nice if RTE showed it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Just a heads up for The Optimists a Russian TV drama 13 parts about the Soviet diplomacy business in the 60s. Dunno if any Irish channels have shown it but BBC Alba have it, first episode is on right now but they repeat it on Sundays at 10.45. It looks worth the watch. Stars Vladimir Vdovichenkov (Leviathan) and Severija Janusauskaite (Babylon Berlin).

http://dramaquarterly.com/from-russia-with-love/

the Alba screening does have English subs as standard! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,168 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Bob Mortimer on a new episode of ‘Would I Lie To You’ tonight on BBC One at 9.30pm.

Yay. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bob Mortimer on a new episode of ‘Would I Lie To You’ tonight on BBC One at 9.30pm.

Yay. :)
    Hold the phone.. there's new episodes of WILTY airing? I don't think so..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Ireland are playing England in a friendly, for some reason England are wearing all blue and Ireland are in white.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Ireland are playing England in a friendly, for some reason England are wearing all blue and Ireland are in white.

tenor.gif

Yeah what's that about? England are at home is there some reason for the blue?

White is the better choice for Ireland Vs blue though if England were going that way regardless

I can't remember at all, at all, is there normally a Saturday night chat show on at this time of the year?

Is it all gone since Ray's nonsense vanished?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I love The Sunday Game opening credits where it changes from day to night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

"Let's rip off Countdown, they said ... it'll be grand, they said ..."

https://twitter.com/FintanOToolbox/status/1349664426182533120

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Baywatch and The A Team on nightly on Comedy Central

Watching Pat Shortt's Music From D'Telly, didn't know BB King was a guest on Kenny Live.

Watching Pat Shortt's Music From D'Telly, didn't know BB King was a guest on Kenny Live.

In one of Pat Shortt's Music From D'Telly Shows there is a clip of BB King being interviewed by BiBi Baskin.

Sometimes I think I dreamt this.

If you were looking for a programme about Donald Trump on Thursday Night you are in luck!

10.15pm RTE1 Trump's American Carnage

11.30pm BBC2 Trump Takes On The World Ep 1 of 3

12.30am BBC2 The Trump Show Ep 3 of 3

2.25am RTE1 Travels In Trumpland With Ed Balls Ep 3 of 3

Things got fairly lively on Icelandic University Challenge tonight

https://twitter.com/TomHourigan/status/1362878645027627012

• Registered Users Posts: 81,577 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Skid X wrote: »
    Things got fairly lively on Icelandic University Challenge tonight

He's the least likely of the 6 from the intro clip that you would expect to lose it, pure gold :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Paxman wouldn't have stood for that... a swift roundhouse kick from him no doubt!

A bit strange having no RTE content to give out about on a Friday night in March.

I'm watching Central Intelligence on TV3.

It's way funnier than I thought it'd be.

But I do feel a bit lost. Like the night before a bank holiday when you can have a few cans but there's nothing on the box.

• Advertisement

Lockdown schmockdowm

I don't care if this is off topic, why can't I find anything about RTE's coverage of the Euros anywhere??

Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Lockdown schmockdowm

I don't care if this is off topic, why can't I find anything about RTE's coverage of the Euros anywhere??

Anyone know?

The opening game Turkey V Italy will be on both RTE2 and BBC1 on Friday 11th June at 7pm.

My listings don't go beyond that.

brian_t wrote: »
    The opening game Turkey V Italy will be on both RTE2 and BBC1 on Friday 11th June at 7pm.

My listings don't go beyond that.

Don't they normally do some sort of photos of the presenting team with some bland quotes a few weeks before?

Like on the BBC website?

Nearly forgot about Euro 20210, RTE have a highlight show, I'm guessing it's just bare bones and no studio stuff this time around.

C'mon Wales!

Welsh Megaman right now

tenor.gif?itemid=4494940

• Registered Users Posts: 72,168 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

tenor.gif

Cymru Am Byth !!!

That's how you stuff Turkey

The Green and Gold kit is class, even if is a bit aussie looking

I am disappointed Scotland didn't sneak a win tonight, I had been hoping to post this epic commentary which always gets an airing when the Sassenachs take a beating

• Advertisement

Pity the old panel aren't around to tear into them on a night like tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement