Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Movie Walrus Part Deux

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    Is that a dig at Mick? :D

:pac:

Actually no, just 15 movies per category will take a while!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Guys thanks so much for the entries so far, so many I haven’t seen before and I’m really excited to give them all a watch and the few I have seen before I’ve loved and would definitely enjoy a rewatch.

Excited! :D

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296e6a21cbee2dcc90246d664b6f887d4ad7dbd68b&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,026 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sup guys. how does this work? we nominate a movie from each category?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sup guys. how does this work? we nominate a movie from each category?

Yep exactly, PM myself or Skunk your list from the categories listed:)

Just to note we are now at 14 :P
    1. Also Starring LeVar Burton
    2. Kolido
    3. Electric Nitwit
    4. Irish Aris
    5. Sawduck
    6. ShaneU
    7. the purple tin
    8. beakerjoe
    9. Clarabel
    10. quickbeam
    11. sKeith
    12. tusk
    13. Ectoplasm
    14. MicksJaguar

If I am missing anyone please let me know!!

• Advertisement

Ok, apologies for the delay. Sign ups are now closed and I can confirm I've already started watching the submissions.

First movie I watched in the B&W section has set a very high bar I can say. If the others match that it's going to give me a lot of food for thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

How's this coming along? :D

Happening any time soon?

Hopefully aiming for the first reveal next weekend, I'm waiting to see if the other Movie Walrus is going to conclude first ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Can’t wait. Was so long ago I can’t even remember what I nominated so will be interesting to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,682 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Hope it wasn't too much of an ordeal watching them all :p

s1zkyxf.gif

• Advertisement

After some discussion with my co host, the first reveal for this will be next weekend folks :D

Necro wrote: »
    After some discussion with my co host, the first reveal for this will be next weekend folks :D

Oh! There you are!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,023 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So when are we starting? You've five and a half hours left :D

Ooops.

Really sorry folks, I got... ahem... distracted by furniture arrivals and then just chilled out all of today. We will get there sometime soon hopefully...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ooops.

Really sorry folks, I got... ahem... distracted by furniture arrivals and then just chilled out all of today. We will get there sometime soon hopefully...:P

giphy.gif

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47d1847e078700487c3d40b29106d9b0affa464e7b&rid=giphy.webp

943267692.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9916746
    a8b9ede462c737b36fe88875ee00e0d0.gif

gifs are fun :p

• Advertisement

Reveal Thread now open... LadySkunk will be up first to critique your entries this Saturday

Advertisement