Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telling tenants to get with the programme

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

roper1664 wrote: »
    Best thing is just to forget about it for now, presume he'll be gone at the stated time/day, and, if he's not, then reassess at that point.

yep, there is nothing else i can do until then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Any f**king around then out the door. Plenty of warning.

If they bring in COVID-19 there won't be any warning.

You would imagine? Surely you can read the Bill. How does it even apply to you and you lodger? What penalties are proposed? How can you talk of legal consequences when you don't know what they are?

He's not a solicitor ffs!

It's a new bill, it hasn't been signed in yet I think but as it's new, it will need to be tested.The op would rather not be that guinea pig.

Mind you, he's chatting to his family who live a few doors down, well he can bloody week move in with them then if I was the op. **** that ****

Advertisement