Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just One - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LadySkunk wrote:
    Garden?

CORRECT

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

DESERT for me please

• Registered Users Posts: 10,813 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    CORRECT
    Nice clues team, great work LadySkunk!
    That's 6-6 with LeVar to play, I can imagine him now...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

CORRECT

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e45e13967702bf1d4d1d3d88dd17dbc38f256e9d&rid=giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    DESERT for me please

CORRECT

• Advertisement

Homer's Trigger-Happy Rebels and Mollywood Stars

Valid Clues: street, Supply

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK........

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nice clues team, great work LadySkunk!
    That's 6-6 with LeVar to play, I can imagine him now...

giphy.gif

Quietly and calmly reading a book in my reading nook until I'm either struck by divine intervention or am ready to take a gamble. Have a few words in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Gonna need to think about this one for a little while. Something jumped to mind straight away, but think I'll see what else I can come up with and go from there.

Dont overthink it, go with your gut! It's only a game sure. Go hard or go home!

Or tactically we could pass and stay level :pac:

Quietly and calmly reading a book in my reading nook...

stress5.gif

;)

Trigger wrote: »
    Dont overthink it, go with your gut! It's only a game sure. Go hard or go home!

I've no intention of passing. Never Surrender!

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »

You could. But I'll tell you now, our last one is almost as easy as your first six were ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,372 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I feel like that I am going to have to justify my next clue when the time comes to it.

Homer's Trigger-Happy Rebels and Mollywood Stars

Valid Clues: street, Supply

F**k it. My gut instinct was Drugdealer, thinking that the duplicate was something like Burner, Corner, or Wire.

Of course the word could be Drugs or Newsagent or anything else, but there's no glory in passing, so my official guess is...

Drugdealer

Drugdealer

Incorrect.

The correct answer was: Fire Hydrant.

The clues you missed out on were: dowse, extinguish (both mean the same thing imo)

First I was thinking school.. maths, teacher, grad. But then upper threw me... Maybe higher level... Or maybe secondary school...

But what about class. Maths class. Class teacher. Upper class. That's sounds perfect. Class graduation!? Um... That sound less perfect .. but....

GUESS: CLASS

• Registered Users Posts: 30,372 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I would of went with main. Thinking main street, main supply.

Incorrect.

The clues you missed out on were: dowse, extinguish (both mean the same thing imo)

Hard luck levar. I would never have gotten that with just the two clues you had. Actually I wouldn't have even gotten it with all four.

Incorrect.

Ugh.

Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Sorry Team.

Incorrect.

Oof, that was a tough one. Fair play for going for it LeVar

Hard luck levar. I would never have gotten that with just the two clues you had. Actually I wouldn't have even gotten it with all four.

Yeah not entirely sure I would have gotten Fire Hydrant even with all 4 clues.

• Advertisement

Sorry LeVar, that was a really tough one. :(
    "Street" was mine, just because you find them on the street. I figured someone else would have gone for water related clues like 'dowse' and 'extinguish' so I avoided them, I also considered 'red' as a clue but also thought that was more likely to have been picked by someone else too.

Given the two clues you had though, drugdealer was a pretty damn good guess! :D

GUESS: CLASS

CORRECT!!

Well played BuileBeag, I would have gone wrong with school I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

LeVar is a liability. He's dragging the team down. I told Homer, Molly and Trigs via PM that I didn't trust the guy but they didn't listen.

Reberetta wrote: »
    LeVar is a liability. He's dragging the team down. I told Homer, Molly and Trigs via PM that I didn't trust the guy but they didn't listen.

An admission of covert communication there, disqualify them!

source.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

ATeam's secret weapon
    3eba61552aeba36b914c2220da951e8f63ff775e-450x450.jpg

LadyS! well done!

Whoever gave upper.. that was a brilliant clue! Would have been in trouble without it.

Whoever gave upper.. that was a brilliant clue! Would have been in trouble without it.

Well done BuilleBeag great answer, Im afraid you got the not so chatty clue givers (i include myself in this:D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Oh if your team win you are so not getting any of the glory for your traitorous ways :pac:

Advertisement