Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview the person below you III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

In a relationship but then again i'm happily married so i suppose i have to say that :D

Is the grass always greener on the other side?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,382 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

No . But until you try it you’ll never know.
    What are you up to right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Working the graveyard shift.

How about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Switching between boards & online shopping.
    Hoping that after having a break from shopping & spend a bit of time on boards, that I will come to my senses & realise I don't need everything I've put in my basket, before the card comes out.

Do you do much online shopping?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Yes, a lot. Apart from food, it’s my default place to go to get anything. For food, though, I much prefer to go to the shop/supermarket, and I don’t do home delivery at all. Also, I work for an e-commerce company.

Have you ever fired a gun?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Yes I have. Both rifles and shotguns. Used them for shooting foxes and rabbits

Do you think their is good gun control in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Bunnypaws

Yes I have. Both rifles and shotguns. Used them for shooting foxes and rabbits

Do you think their is good gun control in Ireland?

I think we are cleverer here in Ireland most of us have morals. We don't need control

Did you ever think you would ever experience a pandemic?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Bunnypaws wrote: »
    I think we are cleverer here in Ireland most of us have morals. We don't need control

Did you ever think you would ever experience a pandemic?

I never really thought about it. Ignorance was bliss.

Do you enjoy your job?

Meh..Not particularly..

Has your job been affected by the lockdowns?..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

No, I actually picked up a new job during it and resigned from another.

What is your favourite smell?

• Advertisement

No, I actually picked up a new job during it and resigned from another.

What is your favourite smell?

Paraffin firelighters...or petrol...or petrichor...or fresh bread baking can’t decide!

Is it just me or do Northerners from a Protestant background seem more likely to have a moustache than Northerners from a Catholic background?

Cant say, I wouldn't know the difference between a protestant & a Catholic unless they mentioned it to me.

Sorry but I think moustache's are a bit pervy looking.
    Do you agree/disagree?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Don’t think they’re pervy, but I do think they’re a bit naff. I’ve never seen anyone improved by one.

Have you ever done anything that, if caught for, could have resulted in a prison sentence?

yes.

Justin beiber is sporting the pervy moustache, & the glasses that all perverts in movies wear, look. It turns my stomach.

Rant over, if you were offered a million do you think you could play the part of a rapist in a movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

Sure. I wouldn't really care about the public which can't separate fiction and reality.

Would you change your job tomorrow if closer to home but less pay,

I like my job & its not too far away either(maybe 30minutes drive). Any closer & I'd be working with the neighbours. So no I wouldn't want to be any closer to home than I already am.

Has this last year made to rethink many things in your life? Like maybe changing careers, taking up a new language, getting that pet snake you've always wanted??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I like my job & its not too far away either(maybe 30minutes drive). Any closer & I'd be working with the neighbours. So no I wouldn't want to be any closer to home than I already am.

Has this last year made to rethink many things in your life? Like maybe changing careers, taking up a new language, getting that pet snake you've always wanted??

Apart from the pandemic it’s made me move on some things I was lounging about on. It’s currently got me selling some property abroad that I was hesitant to do initially. Now I’m on a bit of travels and living a calm existence in the midst of all this madness.

Same question to you?

I got a bit excited with making some life changes & looked into relocating. Didn't work out though because where I am suits me for lots of reason's. I'd still love to think it can happen so maybe in another year or two I'll look into it again. Depending on work & how things go in the world after all this.

Do you live in a city or live rural?

I live on the outskirts of town..

Would you say you're happy overall?

Yea I see my world as a more than half full measure of opportunities and blessings.

Have you any I shouldn’t be alive story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Yea I see my world as a more than half full measure of opportunities and blessings.

Have you any I shouldn’t be alive story?

A few actually. The worst one and the one I didn't really fully grasp the seriousness off til much later was the time a bloke tried to coax me into his car when I was 8. I honestly believe I wouldn't have come home again but I knew something was really wrong and bad about the situation so pretended I could hear my mother calling me and backed away from the car before turning and running and screaming blue murder. He sped off then. This would be late 70s England.

Same question

Sardonicat wrote: »
    A few actually. The worst one and the one I didn't really fully grasp the seriousness off til much later was the time a bloke tried to coax me into his car when I was 8. I honestly believe I wouldn't have come home again but I knew something was really wrong and bad about the situation so pretended I could hear my mother calling me and backed away from the car before turning and running and screaming blue murder. He sped off then. This would be late 70s England.

Same question

Jeez that’s creepy. Gives me the shivers.
    Slipped on the dock once while working on a trawler fell between two of them not hurt but freaky and I suppose of all things were different I wouldn’t be typing.
    Was a passenger on an emergency landing before. Don’t feel my life was in danger for that one though.

Do you find it hard to sleep sometimes and what helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Jeez that’s creepy. Gives me the shivers.
    Slipped on the dock once while working on a trawler fell between two of them not hurt but freaky and I suppose of all things were different I wouldn’t be typing.
    Was a passenger on an emergency landing before. Don’t feel my life was in danger for that one though.

Do you find it hard to sleep sometimes and what helps?
    Reading can help and listening to Chopin or Satie. Sometimes, nothing works

Drinking tea keeps me awake.
    What helps is don't think of anything. Blank your thoughts.

What was the thing you bought due solely to an advertisement?

An Orrery.. I'd been wanting one a while and saw an ad on the book of faces.. haven't got it yet though..

Is it tomorrow night the clocks are going back?.

Tommy Hilfiger ads keep coming up. So bought a new pair of trainers last week..
    & as a bonus, my mam said she'd give them to me as a Christmas present because she knows I'm fussy. So she gave me the money back for them & put them away until Christmas for me:pac:

Do you like surprise presents, or would you prefare to choose something you actually want or need?

Tommy Hilfiger ads keep coming up. So bought a new pair of trainers last week..
    & as a bonus, my mam said she'd give them to me as a Christmas present because she knows I'm fussy. So she gave me the money back for them & put them away until Christmas for me:pac:

Do you like surprise presents, or would you prefare to choose something you actually want or need?

I’m not fussy re presents.

Will you replace the money to your account or end up finding something to spend it on aswell

Its been well spent since. I'm waiting on about four more deliveries at the minute.

Have you started any Christmas shopping yet?

No! No no no!
    NOOOOO!
    :)

When was the last time you sacrificed your comfort?

• Advertisement

Yesterday when I wild camped.

What’s your overall emotion right now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement