Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview the person below you III

Options

Comments

No..I'm not really the complaining type..

Joe Duffy or Niall Boylan?..

Neither thanks.

You're destined to get trapped in an elevator for several hours with another boardsie. Who do you want it to be? Give reasons for your answer. No more than 300 words. Have it on my desk by tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Neither thanks.

You're destined to get trapped in an elevator for several hours with another boardsie. Who do you want it to be? Give reasons for your answer. No more than 300 words. Have it on my desk by tomorrow.

You. Very intelligent sounding poster that I can't get a grasp on. You're intriguing and have a balanced view
    Am I right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

cj maxx wrote: »
    You. Very intelligent sounding poster that I can't get a grasp on. You're intriguing and have a balanced view
    Am I right?
    Yeah they're savvy, sound out and fairly cool alright.

What is the thing you most enjoyed eating today, or something you're looking forward to eating tomorrow? Or both.

Awwwww you guys!!! :D:D

I sat out in the sun today and ate an ice lolly. It was a nice treat. There's a couple more in the freezer so if it's sunny tomorrow I might repeat the experience.

When is your next birthday?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Awwwww you guys!!! :D:D

I sat out in the sun today and ate an ice lolly. It was a nice treat. There's a couple more in the freezer so if it's sunny tomorrow I might repeat the experience.

When is your next birthday?
    I see what you did there "BuileBeag" aka government surveillance officer! I'm not falling for that old chestnut!!

I'll be 30 in September, very very glad I had a 29th to remember as I'm pretty sure I'll be sipping home brew that night 2020.

Last year was a quality birthday, I was doing a gig anyway cos we had a regular slot in the same pub every weekend, April to October last year. I loved gatchin up to those gigs after work and had loads of unreal encounters and adventures with friends old and new, it was like an extended summer for six months cos of the great atmosphere and the consistently good weather somehow.

At the start of the gig on my birthday a few of my friends arrived and I was thrilled, because I'd said to a few of them that we were in there every weekend if they wanted to come along and see us playing. We were so relaxed because of all the familiar faces that we played one of the most fun sets ever, just basically deviated from the normal tunes we did in the place and went ballistic.

And people I knew kept arriving during the gig until the place was packed to the rafters with the lovely cnuts. Then I copped that there was a stupid invitation someone has put on Facebook or something saying it was my birthday. I dunno if everyone just thought it was my 30th and went out of that obligation but it was definitely up there with the best parties ever, it got ridiculous and ended up with 20 of the stragglers eating chicken and chips in my house at 4am with some sort of troubadour we met in the pub.

Thanks for asking, you legendary thing ya, I genuinely enjoyed remembering that.

QUESTION:
    If you had to be stuck with the same person for six months, who would it be? You can pick a famous person or someone you know personally, but you might want to introduce us to the latter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭antgal23

s1ippy wrote: »
    I see what you did there "BuileBeag" aka government surveillance officer! I'm not falling for that old chestnut!!

I'll be 30 in September, very very glad I had a 29th to remember as I'm pretty sure I'll be sipping home brew that night 2020.

Last year was a quality birthday, I was doing a gig anyway cos we had a regular slot in the same pub every weekend, April to October last year. I loved gatchin up to those gigs after work and had loads of unreal encounters and adventures with friends old and new, it was like an extended summer for six months cos of the great atmosphere and the consistently good weather somehow.

At the start of the gig on my birthday a few of my friends arrived and I was thrilled, because I'd said to a few of them that we were in there every weekend if they wanted to come along and see us playing. We were so relaxed because of all the familiar faces that we played one of the most fun sets ever, just basically deviated from the normal tunes we did in the place and went ballistic.

And people I knew kept arriving during the gig until the place was packed to the rafters with the lovely cnuts. Then I copped that there was a stupid invitation someone has put on Facebook or something saying it was my birthday. I dunno if everyone just thought it was my 30th and went out of that obligation but it was definitely up there with the best parties ever, it got ridiculous and ended up with 20 of the stragglers eating chicken and chips in my house at 4am with some sort of troubadour we met in the pub.

Thanks for asking, you legendary thing ya, I genuinely enjoyed remembering that.

QUESTION:
    If you had to be stuck with the same person for six months, who would it be? You can pick a famous person or someone you know personally, but you might want to introduce us to the latter.

Can it be a boardsie?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Mine would probably be Nigella Lawson. I am sure she is a great conversationalist as well as a decent cook.

Sushi - Like or No-Like?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Don't like it at all

Are you a good listener?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

RMAOK wrote: »
    Don't like it at all

Are you a good listener?

At first. I have a listening quota for the day though and after that I'm done. I can't listen to anyone after.

Do people listen to you or do you feel they do?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

Yes
    Probably a bit of both
    What is the last TV channel you watched?

• Advertisement

Yes
    Probably a bit of both
    What is the last TV channel you watched?
    I can't be certain but I think it was CNN.

That could be wrong I don't watch much TV actually.

Woohoo..no question!!..

Is Elon Musk some hyper intelligent superman that's going to have us all living on Mars communicating through our minds in 2025..

Or is he a bit of an autistic weirdo that kind of got lucky with Paypal or ebay or whatever company he set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I think he is, or was, a very clever man who is also a bit of a bollix.

Is today flying by for you?

Woohoo..no question!!..

Is Elon Musk some hyper intelligent superman that's going to have us all living on Mars communicating through our minds in 2025..

Or is he a bit of an autistic weirdo that kind of got lucky with Paypal or ebay or whatever company he set up?

Flying by? I guess so

Can you explain what you mean by " autistic weirdo" ?

Well..he's a bit of a weirdo..and I reckon he's probably on the spectrum somewhere..
    (I didn't mean it in too derogatory a way..I'd kind of consider myself one as well..)

Do you think autism is being over diagnosed these days?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭playonplayette

Don't know

What are your strengths?

Don't know

What are your strengths?
    I don't have any. :o Yours?

I don't have any. :o Yours?

I'm sure you have some

What are your weaknesses?

I have too many to mention..

Have you ever worked nights?

I'm sure you have some

What are your weaknesses?

Obsessiveness? Flakiness. Weirdness...being a bit of a shut in. I need to get out more. Obv can't right now. Oh maths!

What are yours? :)

• Advertisement

No

So...why do you want this job?

No

So...why do you want this job?

Because i know no one can do it like i can!

Do i get it!??

We'll give you a call in a few days

Have you taken anything positive from the lockdown?

We'll give you a call in a few days

Have you taken anything positive from the lockdown?
    I don't know yet. I don't know what to learn from it.

You?

I don't know yet. I don't know what to learn from it.

You?

gloom and doom is a mindset which we choice or not and the world keeps on spinning. Also, I value more than before intangibles like health, happiness, live slower

1 Commandment you value the most?

antgal23 wrote: »
    gloom and doom is a mindset which we choice or not and the world keeps on spinning. Also, I value more than before intangibles like health, happiness, live slower

1 Commandment you value the most?

As in the ten commandments? Not all but a good few of them tie in with my own morals.

Which God or Goddess would you be?

As in the ten commandments? Not all but a good few of them tie in with my own morals.

Which God or Goddess would you be?
    Aphrodite or Eirene. (goddess of peace)
    I like love.I like peace. :o
    You?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Aphrodite or Eirene. (goddess of peace)
    I like love.I like peace. :o
    You?

Cernowain, the Horned God. He's who I value the most.

favorite Ice cream?

Ultrflat wrote: »
    Cernowain, the Horned God. He's who I value the most.

favorite Ice cream?

Raspberry Ripple

Paul Newman or Steve McQueen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

Paul Newman ... those eyes!

What colour are your eyes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement